RWBY and Earth II: Collision

By UserWriter99

Teams RWBY and JNPR continue fight in the war against Salem on Remnant, along with their friends from Earth... More

Prologue
Future Plans
Remnant Preparations
Earth Preparations
Return to Beacon
The Meeting
Crime Education
Media Attention
Brother's Arrival
The New Base
U.S. Huntsmen
An Atlesian Visit
New Plans
Separate Travels Pt. 1
Separate Travels Pt. 2
Encounters Pt. 1
Encounters Pt. 2
New Objectives
Call to Action Pt. 1
Call to Action Pt. 2
Revelations
Mistral Campaign
Atlas Campaign
Vacuo Campaign
The Grimm Reaper
Tensions Rising
Catch and Miss
Recruitment
Fight Club Raid
Battle of Vacuo Pt. 1
Battle of Vacuo Pt. 2
The U.S. Airship
The Black Queen On Earth
The U.H.L.
Chp. 36: Supremacy
Bonding
The V.I.P.
Volume 8 Night
A Little Training
Education and New Players
Red vs. Blue
Stepping to Relations
Russians and Nazis Pt. 1
Russians and Nazis Pt. 2
Shocking Reveals
Attack on Earth
Making Ready
A Morning Out
Mall Raid
Mall Out War
Highway to Hell
Breakin' Outta Hell Pt. 1
Breakin' Outta Hell Pt. 2
From Bad to Worse
Battle of Titans
Change

Lighting the Fire

1.9K 24 53
By UserWriter99

Mistral Home, Mistral

May 23, 2020

Two days have passed and Alex, Qrow, Hayashi, and Junichi were all in the living room putting together the audio recordings of Professor Lionheart's involvement with Cinder and the attack on Beacon Academy, while Ruby is upstairs with Maria learning how to use her silver eyes and Team JNPR, Jacob, Britney, and Robert all hung out in the upper levels on Mistral.

"Do you think this will be enough to convince the counsel to have that cowardly lion arrested?" Junichi asked.

"With this much audio recording, this will be more than enough to have Leo convicted," Qrow answered.

"Then we better get this to the counsel," Hayashi said.

Qrow's Scroll begins to vibrate as he then pulls it out of his pocket and looks at it. He looks back up to the Terran soldiers.

"Miss Malachite has a visual on Cinder," he said.

"I'll alert the troops," Junichi said.

"And I'll gather the others," Alex said.

"The sooner we get moving the better," Hayashi said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuo Kuana, Menagerie

Belladonna Residence

Meeting Room

Meanwhile in Menagerie, Blake, Yang, Sun, Allen, Rebecca, Ghira, and Kali were all in the meeting room wondering why they were called here. The meeting room comprises two stories of space. There is an upper walkway wrapped around the room with doors leading out and a few bookshelves spaced around. There are pillars spaced about as well, but unlike those in the rest of the house, they are dark green in color. Above the upper walkway is a level of support for various plants also wrapped around the walls. The ceiling is made of darker wood with crossing beams. Much of the floor space is open, and long desks with multiple chairs surround a small stage. To the left of the stage is a picture of the Belladonna house, and many other pictures are on the walls.

"Why do you think Steel called us here?" Yang asked.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it's something important," Allen said.

Steel walks in the hall as a stranger in a brown cloak follows him inside.

"Steel, who's that behind you?" Rebecca asked.

The figure removes the cloak and reveals to be Sienna.

"Hello, Ghira," Sienna said.

"Sienna?" Ghira spoke with widened eyes.

"The SDF stationed in Mistral stormed into the White Fang's main facility and extracted Ms. Khan out before Adam could kill her," Steel explained. "We told her of his plans and secretly snuck her here without anyone noticing."

"After everything I've done for him, he's decided to overthrow me for my position as high leader," Sienna said.

"So did they bring you here?" Kali asked.

"We believe that Sienna is Ghira's responsibility due to being Chieftain and used to work together in the White Fang," Steel answered. "So whatever you decide weather to pardon her or not is up to you."

"What do you think, Ghira?" Kali asked.

Ghira looked down, pondering on what to do with the former White Fang leader. He looks back up to Steel.

"Sienna will be under my custody," Ghira said.

"I'd figured you'd say that. Besides, it's probably a good idea," Steel said.

"Why is that?" Sun asked.

"I'm guessing the White Fang would do anything to have her killed if they found out she was here," Allen said.

"You're right. They would," Blake said.

"I guess that's reasonable. But I still don't trust these humans," Sienna said.

"Sienna, I know we aren't treated fairly, but these people wish to help us," Ghira said.

"Very well, but I will be watching them," Sienna said.

"Watch away, Miss Khan," Rebecca said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White Fang Hideout

Meanwhile in an ominous looking room, Corsac and Fennec stood in front of a painting as they just got a message from Adam.

"Your thoughts?" Fennec asked.

"Are of no significance. If this is how High Leader Taurus wishes to proceed, then we shall make it so," Corsac said.

"Of course, brother. Still-" Fennec gets interrupted as a knock on the door is heard behind them.

"Come in," Corsac called.

The door opens and in came Ilia.

"Sister Ilia, thank you for meeting with us," Fennec said.

"How may I be of assistance?" Ilia asked as she kneeled before the two brothers.

"Please, stand," Corsac ordered as Ilia stood back up.

"We have wonderful news," Corsac said.

"What is it?" Ilia asked.

"We finally received a message from the Mistral brotherhood: Sienna was kidnapped by the unknown military and is presumed dead. Adam Taurus has claimed his place as the High Leader of the White Fang," Fennec explained.

"We won't forget everything she has done for us. And she will be avenged," Ilia said.

"Indeed," Fennec replied.

"Your maturity and understanding in regards to this matter is appreciated, and it is why we've summoned you here this evening," Corsac said.

"The White Fang is experiencing... a transitional period," Fennec said.

"Growth requires change."

"And change can be painful."

"If it's for the betterment of the Faunus, then... it's a pain we can endure," Ilia said. "What's our next mission?"

"News of Adam's ascension has yet to reach Menagerie, but when it does, the citizens of Kuo Kuana will undoubtedly react poorly now that the chieftain has spoken out against us." Fennec explained.

"And would most likely request aid from the unknown military here in Menagerie," Corsac added.

"It's my fault the Belladonnas had any ground to stand on," Ilia said.

"Do not concern yourself with past failures, Ilia. Focus on the future. We have an opportunity for redemption," Corsac said.

"What do you need me to do?" Ilia asked.

"Aside from the unknown military, the Belladonnas are the only remaining threat to Adam's plans," Fennec said.

"And so, they must be silenced..." Corsac said.

Ilia was visibly taken aback as she spoke: "S-silenced?"

"Like Sienna. They stand in the way of true progress for our people," Corsac said.

"We would never put such a burden on you alone, of course. Your brothers and sisters will be at your side, but your relationship with their daughter makes you an intrical part of this operation," Fennec explained.

"Blake?" Ilia asked.

"We know how close you are with young Blake. Rest assured, High Leader Taurus has requested she be taken alive, but we cannot risk having her present to defend her family," Corsac explained.

"But, the people of Menagerie-" Ilia was cut off.

"Will come to understand what happens to those who speak out against the White Fang," Corsac said.

"And will be left without a leader until our victory is complete," Fennec added.

"A necessary sacrifice, Sister Ilia," Corsac said, placing his hand on Ilia's shoulder.

Ilia briefly thinks on this, before leaving the room.

"She's right to worry about the citizens. It's possible they may come to see Ghira as a martyr," Fennec said.

"It is a risk we must take for our High Leader," Corsac said.

He activates a device on the dresser, showing a blue life-sized hologram of Adam and his message.

"I will not allow them to ruin this! The Belladonna name has brought me nothing but grief!" Adam yelled before he brought his hand to face to compose himself. "You've done well in finding the deserter. Bring her to me, alive. But not before you've slaughtered her family. I have a promise to keep."

The hologram deactivates, then Fennec speaks.

"He seems... unwell."

"He carries with him a tremendous burden," Corsac said.

"Are we sure he is the one to lead us?" Fennec asked.

"For now. We must do what is best for the Faunus," Corsac answered as his brother sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Southern Anima

Back in Anima, Team JNPR, Qrow, Ruby, Jacob, Britney, Robert, Alex, Hayashi, and Junichi were all hiding behind some trees and bushes, waiting for Cinder to arrive.

"We should be close to the Branwen tribe's camp," Qrow said.

"Good. Now we wait for Cinder and her associates to arrive at the camp and we'll have them and Raven within our grasp," Hayashi said.

"Talk about hitting two birds with one stone," Robert said.

"Get down. Here they come," Alex said.

Everyone ducks back into their hiding places as an airship lands in an open area. The airship is built out of wood and metal, with wings and fins that are built to give the appearance of fabric sails supported by masts and spars. They are built to resemble boats. The hull is in two sections, resembling a wooden sailboat with a large ventral pod attached to the 'keel' containing the airship's propellers and a large through access hatch. It has two propellers, one in the front and one in the back. While in motion the wings flap up and down in a bird-like manner.

The airship lands and a moment later, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Watts all stepped off of the airship. Watts looked down at his Scroll as he spoke.

"The Branwen tribe should be up ahead, according to this map Leo gave us."

"Then let us find them and convince Raven to cooperate with us," Cinder said.

The four walked into the woods as soon as they were out of sight, Hayashi, Alex, and Qrow slowly poked their heads out of the bushes.

"Alright everyone, let's follow them," Alex said.

Everyone slowly comes out of their hiding places, along with several SDF soldiers and Japanese Huntsmen coming out of hiding as well, and begins to follow Salem's subordinates.

Several minutes later, the Huntsmen and the SDF reach a log wall with an open wooden gate. Three dead bodies lay in front of the gate.

"Listen up, it's going to take a few minutes for our vehicles to arrive at our location. So we need to distract them long enough until they arrive," Hayashi said.

"Ruby, Britney, Jaune, and I will go into the camp to get a closer look and see if we can find a way to stall them," Jacob said.

"I'm going in there with you kids," Alex said.

"Right," Jaune said.

Alex, Ruby, Jacob, Jaune, and Britney enter inside the camp and hide behind a tent. The camp comprises different tents, created out of scavenged resources. Cut down tree stumps and campfires are scattered throughout the campsite. Alex and the team leaders poke their heads around the corner of the tent and saw Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Watts standing out in the open as Raven with her mask on stood outside of her large tent while the bandits were packing up their things.

"Two children you've tricked into following you, a disgraced Atlesian scientist, and a Fall Maiden with a surname so appropriate, she probably picked it herself," Raven said. "Something tells me you've got more than a slight case of egomania, is that about right?"

"Solid burn on all four there," Britney whispered.

Mercury and Emerald exchange a brief look, while Watts clears his throat before speaking.

"Technically, I was also a doctor, but I must say, the rest was spot on."

"Aren't you perceptive," Cinder said.

"It's what's kept me alive," Raven said.

"I'm afraid the only reason you're still alive is because you have something our master wants," Cinder said. "Of course, if I'm wrong..."

Cinder holds out a small flame in her right hand, grinning evilly.

"Vernal!" Raven called.

Stepping out of Raven's tent is a young woman with tan-colored skin, short brown hair and icy blue eyes. She had a tattoo of a bird rising from flowers on her left arm. She wore a light brown vest with dark brown panels on the top and a dark brown buckled strap on the back, over a torn white shirt that was partially unbuttoned revealing what appeared to be a black bra, alongside a collar that appears to be slightly turned up behind her neck. She wore maroon-colored jeans with the right side rolled up to her thigh revealing the dark pink lining alongside a brown belt with a pouch attached to the right side. She also wore dark brown calf guards with one having a garter styled strap that went under her rolled-up pant leg. She wore a pair of beige and dark brown lace-up boots with folded over sides, showing over the white lining accompanied by a pair of maroon socks that partially covered her calf guards. She wore dark brown gloves of different sizes, with the right being fingerless and wrist length with a large cuff whilst the other was elbow length and covered with a dark brown vambrace. Lastly, she wore a narrow dark brown choker strap around her neck. This is Raven's Spring Maiden decoy, Vernal.

"So, this is the long lost Spring Maiden. Prove it," Cinder ordered.

"Guys, this is what I want you to do," Alex whispered to the team leaders as they leaned in.

Raven and Vernal share a glance with each other, with Raven nodding. Vernal sighs and closes her eyes. She holds her hands out and suddenly, the wind starts to pick up gradually. The blue sky turns to gray as clouds cover it. Leaves blow in the wind. Watts, Mercury and Emerald cover their faces as thunder is heard, while Cinder smiles in amazement as she watches the powers of the Spring Maiden being unleashed, not knowing Raven is the one unleashing her power. Vernal then lowers her hands and opens her eyes as her powers settle.

"Vernal has done well under my guidance. I'd take that into consideration before you try anything," Raven said.

"We're considering to ignoring that warning!" Britney called out.

Raven and Vernal looked up while Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Watts turned around to see Jacob, Ruby, Jaune, and Britney walking out in the open.

"You!" Cinder seethed.

"Hey Cindy, you're looking good," Jacob said.

"You and Ruby are going to pay for what you did to me," Cinder said.

"If you'd ask me, I'd say what we did to you was an improvement," Jacob said.

Cinder growled in anger as Watts smirked at her in amusement.

"Aren't you and that other girl the new unknown students from Beacon?" Vernal asked.

"Maybe," Britney said with a smirk.

"You have some questions that need to be answered," Raven said.

"And Salem desires answers from you as well," Watts said.

"I'm sure she does," Britney said.

"By the way Raven, we know that you're lying. Vernal is not the Spring Maiden," Ruby said.

Under her mask, Raven's eyes widened in shock as she was wondering how they knew.

"What are you talking about? Vernal demonstrated her power," Emerald said.

"That's what she wants you to think," Jacob said.

Jaune walks up to Vernal and grabs her hand and places it on his forehead.

"What are you-" Vernal gets cut off.

"Just to see if you're telling the truth, use your power on me," Jaune said.

"Yeah, show us what you can do to Jaune," Ruby said.

"What are they doing?" Mercury asked as Jacob walked up to Jaune and Vernal.

"Come on, Vernal. Do it!" Jacob shouted.

"Don't be a little bitch! Unleash your power on Jaune!" Britney shouted as she approached.

"Yeah! Come on! Kill me! I'm right here! Do it! Do it now!" Jaune yelled.

Vernal wasn't sure what to do as Raven stood in silence. Cinder eyed Jaune, Ruby, Jacob, and Britney wondering what they were doing until she realized that Vernal may not be the Spring Maiden.

"I'm beginning to think that she may not be the Maiden, Raven and that you're lying to me," she said.

"If that is the case, where is she?" Watts asked.

Raven unsheathes her sword and before she could do anything, her sword was shot out of her hand. Everyone turns to see Robert with his sniper rifle. Vernal pulled out her Wind and Fire blades and fired at Jaune and Jacob which they jumped away. She slashes at Ruby and Britney as the also jump away. Raven quickly grabs her sword as she then charges at Jacob and Ruby. Jacob draws his sword and locks blades with Raven.

"How did you know?!" Raven asked with a glare.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Spring Maiden," Jacob said with a smirk.

Ravens eyes widened under her mask as she then pushed Jacob away. Jacob points upward much to Raven's confusion as she looks up. She sees Qrow drop from the sky, aiming to strike at his twin sister with Harbinger. Raven blocks her brother's attack with Omen. They strike at each other with a flurry of vicious sword strikes. The two eventually clash and lock blades.

"We can still work together and beat Salem if you come with us," Qrow said.

"There is no beating Salem!" Raven said.

"You're wrong. There is a way. And together, we can beat Salem," Ruby said.

"You sound just like your mother," Raven said. "All me and the tribe can do now is survive."

"Then I guess we're going to have to take you in by force," Qrow said.

"Funny I was thinking the same thing," Jacob said.

Qrow and Jacob rush at Raven and try slashing at her as she blocks and dodges their attacks.

Vernal shoots at Jaune and Britney as they run around her to avoid the attacks. Britney shoots back at Vernal as she rolls out of the way. Jaune comes up and slashes at Vernal which she was quick to block. Britney runs up to Vernal and slashes at her as she jumps out of the way.

"Not bad, but I'm better," Vernal said.

"We'll see about that," Britney said.

As the fighting continued, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Watts watched as they heard the conversation about Raven being the Spring Maiden.

"What do we do now, boss?" Mercury asked.

"You do what you have to do. I'll be claiming what's mine." Cinder said.

Cinder creates an obsidian glass sword in her right hand and charges at Raven. Ruby sees Cinder rushing at the bandit tribal leader and whacks Cinder away with Crescent Rose. Cinder glares at Ruby as she gets into a stance.

"Salem may want you alive, but that doesn't mean I can't take you to her in one piece!" Cinder said.

Suddenly the SDF and Huntsmen charged into the camp and started to shoot and attack the bandits. Cinder glares at Ruby and then charges at her. She slashes at Ruby as she blocks her attacks. Ruby strikes at Cinder's sword, shattering it. Cinder creates some glass shards and hurls them at Ruby as she jumps and whacks away the shards.

Emerald and Mercury look around and see Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, and Robert fighting off bandits. They ran up to the four as they noticed them.

"Well look who it is," Mercury said.

"Oh look, Cinder's tools are here," Robert said.

"We are not tools!" Emerald said as she drew out Thief's Respite and started shooting at the four.

Pyrrha raises her shield and as Robert, Nora, and Ren jump behind her. Mercury jumps over the four Huntsmen in training and lands behind them. Mercury throws a kick at Ren, but Nora swings Magnhild at Mercury's foot, halting his attack. A chain wraps around Pyrrha and Robert and pulls them back towards Emerald. Robert points his spear at Emerald as they fly towards her. Emerald jumps out of the way as Pyrrha and Robert slipped out from her chains. Emerald quicky shoots at Robert but Pyrrha ran in front of Robert and blocks her shots with Akoúo̱. Robert jumps over Pyrrha and throws his spear at Emerald as she back flips away from the attack.

Ren shoots at Mercury who was running around him and Nora in circles. Mercury shoots himself up into the air and as he starts to drop back down, he prepares to kick towards Ren. Nora quickly aims her grenade launcher at the assassin and fires. Mercury gets hit and is engulfed in pink smoke. A second later, Mercury drops from the smoke cloud and kicks Nora in the face, knocking her to the ground. Ren slashes at Mercury as he dodges and blocks his attacks.

Watts stood out in the open watching the battles surrounding him. Alex walks up to the scientist, pointing his pistol at him.

"Alright, don't move! Stay right where you are!" Alex ordered.

"How annoying," Watts said.

The disgraced scientist quickly reaches into his coat and pulls out a twenty-shot double barrel revolver. Alex fires a round at Watts as he dives behind a barrel. He aims his revolver at the marine soldier.

"Nineteen," Watts said.

He fires a round at Alex just as he hides behind a crate. Alex fires two more rounds at Watts, nearly hitting him.

"Eighteen," Watts said as he fired another round at the marine.

Alex nearly gets hit and then runs behind a tent. Watts ran up to the crate that Alex hid behind. He lightly steps up to the tent. He looked around the corner with his revolver pointed and found a barrel. Watts walked up to the barrel and fired a round into it.

"Seventeen," he said.

Watts looked inside the barrel and saw nobody inside. Suddenly, a bullet was shot from out of the side of the tent, hitting Watts in the shoulder, causing his aura to flicker. Alex rips through the tent and tackles the scientist to the ground. He knocks Watt's revolver out of his hand as he tries to pin him to the ground. Watts pulls a pin from a grenade on Alex's belt. Alex notices and grabs the grenade and tosses it aside.

The grenade lands at Qrow's feet. Seeing this, he kicks it away. The grenade lands behind Cinder as she creates more glass shards to hurl at Ruby. Ruby sees the grenade and hides behind a crate.

"What? Afraid to face me?" Cinder mocked.

The grenade explodes, launching Cinder forwards.

Qrow and Jacob stare down at Raven as they prepare to attack again. Qrow notices Cinder uncontrollably flying towards Jacob.

"Kid, your left!" he shouted.

Jacob looks to his left and Cinder crashes into him, knocking them both to the ground. Ruby ran up to the two to help Jacob.

"Jacob, hold on! I'm... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!" Ruby screamed.

Ruby was looking surprised and shocked at what situation Jacob and Cinder were in. Cinder was mounted on top of Jacob as both were seemingly knocked out. Cinder's right hand was gripping Jacob below his belt and the left sleeve on her dress was holding her left breast. Jacob's left hand gripped on to Cinder's right breast as his right hand was on her butt. And to make it worse, Jacob and Cinder's lips are locked on to each other. Jacob and Cinder opened their eyes and both widened their eyes as they saw the position they were in. Both screamed as Cinder gets off of Jacob as he pushes her away.

"What the fuck were you doing?!" Jacob screamed.

"What the fuck were you doing?!" Cinder screamed back.

"You kissed me! I might have felt a bit of your tongue in that!" Jacob yelled.

"You groped me!" Cinder yelled back.

"Your hand was on my dick!" Jacob yelled.

"Your hand was on my butt!" Cinder yelled.

Ruby looked back and forth as Jacob and Cinder continued arguing.

Britney slashes at Vernal as she blocks her attacks. Vernal quickly shoots the Terran Huntress in training with a laser attack at point blank range, making Britney scream in pain and her aura to flicker as she kneeled to the ground. Jaune slashes at Vernal's back, causing her aura to deplete. He then bashes Vernal in the head, knocking her unconscious. Jaune helps Britney up to her feet.

Qrow and Raven slash at each other with a flurry of sword strikes. Qrow swung his sword at her sister as she jumped back a few feet. Raven pulled her mask off and bright red flames around her eyes began to manifest and began to levitate a foot off the ground. Before anything else could happen, Raven briefly twitched and fell over face first. Qrow notices a tranquilizing dart in his sister's back. He looks up and sees Junichi holding a pistol.

"Don't worry. She's fine," Junichi said as two soldiers ran up to Raven.

Alex was currently wrestling Watts to the ground. Watts quickly gets his hand free and punches Alex off of him. He grabs his revolver and points it at Alex.

"Sixteen," he said as he pulled the trigger.

Alex quickly rolled behind a crate, nearly getting hit. Watts turns around and runs away. As he ran he saw Emerald and Mercury who were currently facing off against Robert, Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora. Watts fires a round at each of the Beacon students, counting down his shots. Each shot hit Robert, Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora made them cry out in pain. Mercury and Emerald quickly run up to Watts as they all retreat to find Cinder right as Pyrrha, Robert, Nora, and Ren recover.

"After them!" Pyrrha shouted as she, Ren, Nora, and Robert chased after Mercury, Emerald, and Watts.

The three found Cinder as she was still arguing with Jacob, while Ruby stood away from them not knowing what to do.

"You were the one that tackled me to the ground and kissed me," Jacob yelled.

"You had your hands on me!" Cinder yelled back.

"Yours was on me!"

"It wasn't intentional, you idiot!"

"Whore!"

"Fucker!"

The two rushed at each other and viciously gave a series of sword strikes and parried away each other's attacks. Robert, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Britney, Jaune, Qrow, Hayashi, Alex, and Junichi walked up and heard the whole conversation along with Watts, Emerald, and Mercury. They all weren't sure what to think or do.

"Ruby, you've been here longer. What's going on?" Qrow asked.

"A grenade exploded behind Cinder and the force of the blast pushed her into Jacob and..." Ruby trailed off.

"And what?" Jaune asked.

"And they accidently kissed and were put in adult positions," Ruby said.

Everyone widened their eyes in surprise. Britney felt jealous that Cinder kissed Jacob while Emerald was angered that Jacob touched Cinder. Watts chuckled at Cinder's situation. Team JNPR didn't know whether to feel sorry for Jacob or congratulate him since this was technically his first kiss. Qrow cursed to himself as his semblance lead to this predicament and felt like buying Jacob a drink, but went against it because Keaton would not be happy about that.

Qrow transforms Harbinger into scythe mode and rushes in between Jacob and Cinder. Cinder slashes at Qrow, but parries the attack away and the attack into the side pocket of Jacob's pants. A brown pouch that was in his pocket snags onto Cinder's sword and it gets tossed at Emerald's feet. Emerald picks up the pouch as Jacob takes notice of the pouch. He goes pale as he realizes that the pouch has the teleportation Dust crystals inside.

"Shit!" Jacob screamed as he sprints towards Emerald.

Mercury kicks Jacob in the stomach, knocking him to the ground.

"Cinder, we must go!" Watts shouted.

Despite wanting to take the Spring Maiden powers from Raven, she was reluctant to run up to her allies. Watts pulls out a smoke grenade out of his pocket and drops it at his feet. The smoke grenade detonates and smoke quickly engulfs the four. When the smoke cleared, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Watts were gone.

"We're in deep trouble," Jacob said as he got up.

"Why?" Ruby asked.

"I forgot I still had the pouch with the teleportation Dust in it with me and now they have it!" Jacob said.

"We're gonna have to tell the others, but right now we need to take Raven in and lock up her tribe," Alex said.

Two armored trucks entered inside the camp as everyone began to load the prisoners inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Away from the camp and inside the Mistral airship as it was taking off, Emerald was holding the pouch as Cinder walked up to her.

"What is that in your hand?" Cinder asked.

"I'm not sure, but whatever is inside, Jacob looked like he really didn't want us to have it," Emerald replied.

"Oh really," Cinder said as she took the pouch out of her hand.

She opens the pouch and sees the Dust that didn't look familiar to her.

"What is this?" Cinder wondered as she studied the Dust. "I'll have Watts take a look at this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 297 21
Earth: A world with conflict of war, imagination, and great technological advancement. Remnant: A world filled with monsters, magical crystals, and...
2.4K 46 27
After surviving the Fall of Beacon, crossing the surface of Remnant, preventing the fall of Haven, fighting a giant robot and a Leviathan in Agrus, t...
1.8K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...
13.4K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...