Your Kids Love Me

By damsunjung

Dahyun came in late one morning, seeing her office in a mess, and the culprits? Her assistant-Sana's two sons... More

Chapter One: Puzzle Piece
Chapter Two: Coffee?
Chapter Four: Markers
Chapter Five: Bentley's Love
Chapter Six: Conflict
Chapter Seven: Lollipop
Chapter Eight: Dahyunie
Chapter Nine: Girlfriend?
Chapter Ten: Another Rival?
Chapter Eleven: The Other Half
Chapter Twelve: When?
Chapter Thirteen: I'm Better
Chapter Fourteen: Because I am Your Boss
Chapter Fifteen: Coffee Jelly
Chapter Sixteen: Fruits
Chapter Seventeen: Dahyun's Family
Chapter Eighteen: To Cope With Changes
Chapter Nineteen: The Questions in Love
Chapter Twenty: What's Done is Done
Chapter Twenty-One: A Bittersweet Day
Chapter Twenty-Two: Candy Ring
Chapter Twenty-Three: You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Growing Old
Chapter Twenty-Five: Odds and Ends
New AU?

Chapter Three: Who's Cute?

2.8K 138 20
By damsunjung

Breathing in and out heavily, Sana stood in front of the photocopy machine. "Chill out, Sana. She is your boss, and maybe she is naturally annoying. You can do this." She whispered to herself before proceeding on her task.

"Hi!" Sana heard someone spoke behind her, and so she immediately turned around. "I'm Momo!" That short-haired woman cheerfully said.

Sana could only bow her head a little while wearing a shy smile, "I am Sana. The CEO's new assistant." She uttered, hesitating to offer a hand. Momo noticed that, so she took the new woman's hand to shake it and laugh after.

"It's okay. You don't have to be shy around us in here." Momo said before looking at what Sana is doing. "Did Miss Kim ask you to photocopy this?" She asked after seeing the papers.

"Yes." Sana shortly answered with a smile. As much as possible, she wanted to be friends with everyone here—even with her boss.

Momo furrowed her brows and asked, "How many copies?" But before Sana could even answer, "A hundred copies?" she questioned.

The other woman raised her eyebrows in wonder, "How did you know?" She asked Momo back.

The latter did a facepalm before responding with, "She already made me do that yesterday!" That, of course, annoyed Sana again, but

"Maybe she needs more copies?" She thought, making Momo nod her head.

"But what would she do with two hundred copies? Ah, that person, really." Sana couldn't answer, so she remained silent and continued with what she is doing. But then, Momo asked again, "I hope she didn't ask you to sort out two feet of papers."

Sana's mouth got left open before she mumbled, "She did ask me to." And there she knew, the pale woman is trying to do something—intentionally tiring her.

"I'm so sorry." Momo could only say, "Miss Kim is always like that, especially that you are new." She added. "Hang on, okay? Be a little patient, and we'll help you."

Sana came back to Dahyun's office wearing a straight face, but she couldn't complain. It is her job to follow those orders, may it be something not serious. "I have a HUNDRED copies with me." She said, emphasizing how irritated she is.

"Okay, just place it above the desk," Dahyun answered, entirely focused on her phone while she sat on the couch with legs crossed. The sounds coming from that device made Sana realize that her boss is just playing some game.

Sana shook her head in disbelief, "Is that what she does every day in here? No wonder no one could last with her." She whispered before placing the papers above the desk and proceeding with the sorting out. "This is a lot. Did she disarrange all of this to make me do it again? Wow, she's on a different level."

The office was silent since Dahyun focused on the mobile game while Sana's head is close to exploding because of these papers. She couldn't help but take small glances at her boss, wanting to punch her from too much annoyance.

After a few moments, Sana is half close to finishing her task when "Damn it!" Dahyun yelled, causing her to get startled enough, accidentally throwing the papers.

The pale woman held back her laughter from what happened, "Sorry, I lost the game." She said before pressing her lips together. Sana held her forehead in frustration—back to square one.

Dahyun stopped playing the game because she got hungry. It's almost eleven, so she stood up and said, "I'll go out for a while to eat. Finish that." She said, not even waiting for a response as she quickly got out of the door.

It only got Sana even more pissed off—she's hungry too, and Dahyun didn't even care about that. "If I had a death note, I'd put your name first." She murmured, groaning before she hit the table, "Ouch!" only to get hurt after.

Dahyun is seated at an empty table for two while waiting for her food to come. "Oh, fancy bumping onto you in here." She heard someone say. She looked at that woman who wore sunglasses and a black dress.

"Ah! You're back." Dahyun said before standing up to give that woman a little hug. "Since when?"

"Just this morning." A subtle smile before she sat down in front of Dahyun. "I wanted to rest, but I remembered I wanted to see you. How you are doing—in particular."

That made Dahyun smile, "I'm doing great, Mina. Thanks for coming by to check." She said, and that was the exact moment the waiter came. "Oh, I'll order something for you."

"You will pay?" Mina giggled before taking her sunglasses off and putting them aside. "The company must be doing great." She jokingly said.

"You think?" Dahyun pushed her food towards Mina, "You can eat first, I'll take the next." But the woman refused. "Ah, you want us to eat together?"

"Yeah, why not? I missed you."

Dahyun could only roll her eyes, "Ya, wouldn't they recognize you here?" She looked around. Fortunately, there weren't many people around here, and if not, they sure will go after Mina—a well-known actress. "If you have fans around here, they'd think we are dating."

"That's okay. I'm fine as long as it is you." Mina said, looking around as well. "I hate it when they pair me with anyone else."

"You always hate such things," Dahyun said, and finally, her food arrived.

Their lunch was full of stories to catch up on everything they missed. Both were glad, meeting again despite their business. It felt like the old times. "You're heading home now? You should rest, Mina." Dahyun worriedly said.

"Yeah. I'm going to sleep for a whole month." Mina joked around, making Dahyun laugh. "How about you? Back to the office?"

"Mhmm. I'll be checking if my assistant's finished with the paper works." The pale one checked her phone, and that's when she realized that it is almost twelve. Mina then nodded her head, and when they are about to walk out of the restaurant, "Wait,"

Sana cracked her head and then her fingers and knuckles after she stood up. "Ah, I can finally eat now." Just then, she remembered receiving a text message from his husband. The man said that her mother would like to see their two sons. "Tomorrow? Would Will and Ben be fine around him?" She worried.

She stopped thinking when the door opened, "Oh, great job." Dahyun said when she saw the papers nicely place on the desk. She walked up in her chair, placing a plastic bag on the table afterward.

"C-can I go now?" Sana asked as her knees are already feeling week from hunger. Dahyun furrowed her brows after hearing that question.

"Where are you going?" She asked her assistant, who immediately got caught off guard.

Sana gulped, "Yes? Is t-there something else I should do before eating?" She asked, causing the pale woman to chuckle.

"Who told you, you could leave? Stay here." Dahyun coldly replied before sitting down and placing both elbows on the armrest.

That's enough. Sana can't help not saying anything anymore. "Why? I get hungry too. You made me do works that—"

She got cut off when, "I know, that's why I bought you foods instead. You will get more tired if you go down and find something in the cafeteria." Dahyun raised the plastic bag. "Come here, eat on my desk. You have my permission."

Sana just stood there frozen as she did not expect something like that. "What are you still doing there? The food will get cold." Dahyun smiled at her, and it got her thinking—is this all a dream?

Dahyun watched Sana eating in front of her, and it somehow made her heart happy. She knows just as how much this woman may be hating on her. Although she loves annoying her, of course, she cares. "You are Pucca hair, after all." She whispered to herself.

"Yes? Did you say something?" Sana raised her head with noodles still hanging on her mouth when she asked.

The pale woman chuckled before shaking her head, "I asked if it's delicious. You look like you love it." She responded, causing Sana's cheeks to turn red from embarrassment. "Cute—"

"You think I'm c-cute?"

It was too late when Dahyun realized what she said, "W-what? No! My-my head's all over. That wasn't what I'm supposed to say. I mean, what the hell?" She chuckled nervously. "Just hurry to eat." And then she looked away.

"Now, that's cute." Sana positively uttered before taking another bite.

That caused Dahyun to get somehow taken aback, "Me? Cute? Ah, don't say things like that." She couldn't even hold her smile back anymore. "We shouldn't state what's obvious." She said, only to make Sana giggle.

"But don't you want some?"

Dahyun raised her eyebrows, "Why? Will you give me some?" She asked, and even without an answer, she leaned forward to open her mouth. "Ah,"

"You are so unpredictable," Sana mumbled before giving Dahyun a big bite from her chopsticks. She even placed her hand below the woman's mouth to make sure that there wouldn't be a mess.

The pale woman nodded her head while chewing what's inside her mouth. "It's not like you don't know how to feed someone. You have children." She said.

"Mhmm, but feeding someone as old as you.."

Dahyun sneered, "Are you saying that I'm old? I'm only twenty-eight!" She hissed, causing Sana's laughter. "But—I saw your sons' photo on your wallet. They are cute."

"Ah, right." Sana suddenly took her wallet out to show Dahyun the photo once more. "The older one is William, and the other is Bentley."

"How old are they now?" Dahyun asked while staring at the photo. "They must take after their father's look."

"Yeah, they take after him." Sana wore a bitter smile before she answered, "William is three, Bentley is two."

Dahyun slowly nodded her head, and sincerely she spoke, "You are a great mom. I mean it." She said before suddenly stretching her arms because of shyness. She isn't used to herself being sweet. "Finish that quickly. I need your help with the meeting schedules."

"Yes, Miss Kim." Sana smiled brightly. Well, she never knew she needed to hear those words today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.8K 32
Y/N wasn't sure if she's straight or not after seeing her new classmate. How would she settle her way out while Y/N is attached to a guy?
124K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
6.4K 359 33
By day she commanded departments, by night my heart. -Im Nayeon It was when a tear hit the steering wheel that I realized that maybe I didn't hate My...
43.4K 1.9K 33
This story is about Park Jihyo as student president at JYP UNIVERSITY A smart, straight A student, kind, a good leader. Everyone envy her, a full pac...