The Devil's Work || Yoonseok

By mygmarkie

Yoongi was forced to go out to some stupid club with some friends and he ended up having more fun than they d... More

Prologue
1: Please?
2: Sweetheart
3: Δεμένη με τον διάβολο
4: Stay away from me
5: Ancient
6: A Day
7: Push Me Away
8: That Guy Was Right
9: That's Because You're All Mine
10: Good News
11: Fallen Angels
12: New Secretary
13: Relationships
14: Life is unfair, deal with it
15: I Used You
16: Someone's Got A Crush
17: Who'd You Dream About?
18 : Domestic
19: Friends With Benefits
20: Obey
21: Mistakes
22: There's This Guy
23: Both of You
25: Doll Face
26: Out of Commission
27: Out of Chances
28: Let Him Go
29: How Are You?
30: Spill
31 : A Distant Memory
32 : Unfair
33 : Give Me Some Space
34 : Part Of Popular Discussion
35 : Or What?
36 : Fiesty Today, Aren't We?
37 : I'm a Mess
38 : Lost Cause
39 : Apologies
40 : Aphrodite's Curse
41 : Anything For You
42 : I'm Trusting You
43: No More Than This
44: Desperate
45: I Hate You
46 : That'll Be Enough
47 : Too Much
48 : Whatever
49: Can't Get Enough
50 : Come Inside
Lol hi (authors note)

24: Hoseok

1.4K 126 46
By mygmarkie

Hoseok sighed as he walked around Yoongis apartment, he came over a little after eleven, maybe ten minutes after Yoongi left the office. The smaller was no where to be seen and Hoseok just assumed he was out with Jimin or Jungkook. Since Jin went to see his boyfriend after leaving work.

There was really no reason why Hoseok came over, it's not like he had a plan or was ready to confront Yoongi again.

Not after what happened earlier, in his office. Yoongi was serious, he was thinking about sleeping with Seojun. It's not like Hoseok could blame him, Seojun was in fact a fine ass man. But that wasn't the point.

Hoseok didn't know how he could get Yoongi to see why this was so serious, why he wanted Yoongi all to himself.

He tried to get him to see that Seojun doesn't really like him, but Yoongi brushed it off as the guy to being horny. He tried to apologize, and that blew up in his face since he decided to bring up Seojun when it really wasn't necessary.

Hoseok jumped when there was suddenly a knock at the door. He opened it to see Jungkook, who was wiping tears from his eyes as he stepped inside. "Oh...come in." Hoseok muttered watching as he younger sat on the couch, wiping away even more tears.

"Uhhh, what happened?"

"Is Yoongi here?" Jungkook asked, ignoring Hoseok's question. Hoseok sighed as he sat on the couch and shook his head. "No, I dunno where he is,"

"Oh."

"Yeah." Hoseok muttered, this was awkward, other than Jimin, Hoseok hasn't really gotten the chance to have a conversation with Yoongis friends, so this was getting painful. "I can call him over, I'm sure he'd be home soon anyways, since it's almost midnight."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem." Hoseok said, ready to call Yoongi when Jungkook spoke up again. "Has Taehyung always been like this?" He asked, Hoseok paused.

Oh no. Already? Taehyung already fucked up? Hoseok thought he would at least hold out for a couple more days. "Like what?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook shrugged, "I don't know the word for it...but, he draws me in and I cant say no or push him away."

"What exactly happened?"

"We were going to watch a movie but we started playing around and next thing I know, we're kissing, and I willingly kissed him back. And I feel so bad because Jimin came in and saw us and he looked so angry and sad and I wanted to apologize but there's not much I can say to make things better. So he told me to leave and that he'd deal with me later. But I'm so scared of confrontation, I don't think I can face him after this."

Jungkook was talking a bit too fast as he nerves took over, Hoseok felt the room getting hot and heard something like glass break in the kitchen. "Hey, Jungkook. I'm gunna need you to calm down, buddy. Your nerves are getting to you, causing your powers to go outta wack." Hoseok said, he reached to grab his shoulder but the younger was almost scorching hot.

"I'll call Yoongi, I'm sure he can get you to calm down better than I can." Hoseok muttered, Jungkook nodded and thanked him as Hoseok went to call the smaller.

———— ( half an hour earlier.) —————

Yoongi sighed as he sat on Seojun's couch.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea, he hadn't drank enough to be drunk, not even tipsy, but the alcohol in his system is making him more relaxed.

He asked Seojun if he wanted to hang out after work and of course, Seojun agreed, giving him his address so Yoongi could come over. Now he's sitting with the older, drinking and talking.

"Is there any particular reason why you wanted to come over?" Seojun asked, setting their second bottle of beer on the coffee table, Yoongi shrugged, "Well, the rest of my friends are busy, I thought it would be a good time to talk with you more than just at work." Yoongi lied, he was almost a hundred percent sure at least Jungkook was free right about now.

"Well I'm so honored you decided to spend quality time with me," Seojun smiled, Yoongi hummed in agreement as he drank some more beer. "Don't drink too much, you're gunna have to be able to go home."

"Maybe I'll just stay here," Yoongi shrugged, Seojun stared at him, a smirk coming to his lips. "You're getting bold."

"I am? I was just making a suggestion," Yoongi muttered, looking away from Seojun to drink some more, Seojun hummed as he sat his drink down. "I have a suggestion."

"Shoot."

"I think you know where I'm going with this." Seojun said, Yoongi glanced at him, okay, so maybe this was a bit harder going into this than he thought. "I don't think I do, mind showing me?" Yoongi asked, Seojun huffed as he took the beer from the smallers hand, setting the bottle on the table as he leaned in.

Yoongi let him push him down on the couch, hovering over him with a hand on his thigh as he leaned closed.

The smaller of the two wrapped his arms around his neck as they kissed, Seojun softly kissed his lips, lightly nipping at his bottom lip as he held his waists.

"Don't treat me like a piece of glass," Yoongi whispered against his lips, he was so used to practically being manhandled by Hoseok that it feels weird to be treated soft and carefully. "Just making sure you're comfortable." Seojun said back, he started to kiss him again harder, their teeth clacking the tiniest bit.

Yoongi's hands traveled to Seojun's hair, lightly tugging as Seojun kissed under his jaw, his scars haven't completely healed but there was little need for the bandages now. Still, Seojun made sure to work around his neck to keep from hurting him. 

"How far are you willing to go?"

"However far you wanna go," Yoongi muttered, Seojun nodded, hands running over and under Yoongis shirt, warm hands on his pale skin as they kissed. His thumb brushed over his nipple and Yoongi gasped, tugging on Seojuns hair as he brought his hips up to meet his, Seojun rutting down to meet him halfway.

Their kiss turned more desperate, the two kissed eachother harder, hands grasping at shirts and hair, moving anyway they could to find some pleasure. Seojun sat up, ready to pull his shirt off when Yoongi's phone rang.

The two glanced over to see Hoseok 🌟😈 flash on the screen, Yoongi genuinely considered ignoring it. Apparently Seojun thought the same thing as he went back down to kiss Yoongis jaw, the smaller reached for his phone. It's actually rare for Hoseok to call him, since he sees him almost everyday. So maybe he should at least see what he wanted.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Yoongi. Uhh, Jungkook is here and crying. Also, a couple of glasses in your kitchen broke. Not caused by me but I'm willing to replace them." Hoseok said, Yoongi frowned as he pushed at Seojun's chest, forcing him to sit up as he talked to Hoseok over the phone.

"You're at my apartment?"

"Not the point you should be focusing on, but yeah, I am."

"And...what happened with Gguk?" Yoongi asked, pulling away from Seojin completely, ignoring the taller's small glare as he paid attention to Hoseok. "Something bad happened with Tae. I tried to get him to talk but he got all nervous and ended up busting some things."

"Yeah, that happens sometimes. I'm on my way. And you stay there, I'm gunna question you later."

"Wasn't planning on leaving."

"Whatever. Just don't touch anything."

"Well, I already ate something and laid in your bed so..."

"I really fucking hate you. I'm on my way." Yoongi said, hanging up before Hoseok could say anything else. Seojun sighed as he watched Yoongi grab his things, he turned to the taller with a small smile. "Sorry, There's a problem over at my apartment."

"No, I understand, duty calls. We can always make this up." Seojun said, smiling back at the smaller, though it seemed a tad bit forced. "Want me to take you home?"

Yoongi shook his head, "No need, I didn't drink that much." He said, slipping on his shoes, he patted his pockets to make sure he had everything before he turned back to Seojun.

"See you tomorrow."

"See ya."

——————-

Soon, Yoongi was home, he was just about to open his apartment door when Hoseok did the work for him. Opening the door with a small smile and a bare chest. The smaller looked him up and down before he scoffed. "Put a shirt on."

"You like it."

"Fuck off— Gukkie?" Yoongi muttered, sitting on the couch beside the taller, he was still a bit hot, but it wasn't anything Yoongi couldn't handle. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"I messed up." Jungkook pouted, he was no longer crying but it seemed like he was on the edge of starting again. "I bet it's not that bad," Yoongi said, he glared at Hoseok, who opened his mouth to say something (probably smart) the taller quickly shut his mouth, sitting down in the chair.

"I kissed Taehyung."

"Oh."

"And Jimin caught us."

"Oh..." Yoongi said, he takes it back, the guy did in fact mess up. "How...how did this happen, Gguk?"

"We were watching movies and then we started playing around and next thing I know, he was kissing me and I didn't stop him, if anything, I encouraged him by kissing him back." Jungkook said, his bottom lip quivered and Yoongi cooed, pulling Jungkook's head into his chest, cradling it as the taller continued.

"And then Jimin came in and he was so angry and upset. And I wanted to apologize but he told me to leave. So he's probably yelling at Taehyung right now. What if they break up? It'll be might fault, won't it?"

"Taehyung initiated the kiss, right? It's Taehyung who Jimin will be really mad at, Taehyungs the one that ruined their relationship, not you."

"But I kissed him back, I'm no better."

"Kook..."

"I'm a terrible friend." Jungkook whimpered, Yoongi sighed, cradling Jungkooks head, "Where is Jimin now?" He asked, Jungkook sniffled as he wiped is tears away for the hundredth time. "He's probably still with Taehyung. I'm really scared, Yoongi."

"Don't be, Jimin isn't the type to hold grudges." Yoongi said, he left out the fact that Jimin is the type to cut the people who wrong him off and never talk to them again. But that would just make his nerves worse.

"Just apologize to him when the time is right, tell him what happened and just hope that he can forgive you." Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded before he frowned again. "What if he doesn't forgive me?"

"Well he won't with that negative attitude." Yoongi said, rubbing Jungkook's back with a sad smile, "you're probably drained, go to my room and sleep."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi nodded and Jungkook gave him a small smile. "Thank you," he said before he stood and made his way towards the bedroom.

Yoongi sighed as he sat back on the couch, looking at Hoseok, who was sitting only a couple of feet away. "Why are you here?" He asked, Hoseok shrugged, also sitting back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. "I just felt like bothering you,"

"Mission accomplished."

"Where were you oh, so late in the night?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi glared at him before Hoseok continued, "I knew you wouldn't be with Jin or Namjoon, they had a date today, I assumed you were with Jungkook or Jimin but...well, Jungkook showed up crying over what happened with Jimin. So process of elimination—"

"You do know I have more friends than just that small group, right?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok gave him a look and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "It's none of your business where I was, your answer wasn't very clear as to why the hell you're in my apartment."

"Why can't I just visit?"

"Why can't I just hang out with a friend?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok groaned as he stood from his seat, walking over to the smaller and leaning down, caging him on the couch with his arms on either side of his head. "I really don't like you..."

"The feeling's mutual." Yoongi smiled, Hoseok huffed as he leaned in to kiss him, their lips moving perfectly in sync the moment they touched. Hoseok paused for a second, he could taste alcohol.

"You've been drinking?  Hoseok asked, pulling away from the smaller, but only enough for their lips to stop touching. Their noses still bumped and their eyes crossed as they tried to look at eachother. "Yeah, is that a problem?"

"No, not at all," Hoseok said, he might've been lying a tad bit, it bothered him in the slightest if Yoongi had been drinking with Seojun, making him much more likely to go with whatever the guy wanted him to.

Yoongi nodded as he cupped Hoseoks jaw, leaning in for another kiss that was much rougher, Hoseok moaned into the kiss, not expecting the smaller to go back in so passionately. Hoseok nearly fell on to Yoongi as he leaned further onto the couch, pushing the smaller down as he kissed down his jaw, his hands grabbed Yoongis thighs and pushing them to his chest, hips moving against his.

Yoongi gasped, quickly pushing at Hoseok's chest with wide eyes. "We can't."

"We can't?"

"Jungkook," Yoongi whispered, Hoseok paused for a second and sighed, leaning away from the smaller and sitting back on the couch.

"I guess you really do forgive me, then?"

"I wouldn't have done that if I didn't, Hoseok. Go home. There's no place in my bed for three people." Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled, "Like hell there isn't, c'mon baby, you'll be in the middle."

"Hoseok." Yoongi sighed, the two had a silent staring contest before the smaller groaned. "Fine. But you're sleeping on the edge, if you fall off, it's your fault."

"Love you~"

"Fuck off."

————-

The next chapter will be out in a week, I've really been on a roll with writing these chapters in so little time 😌

Hope you enjoyed!☘️

~Markie😈💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.2K 20
Hoseok has to relive the worst day of his life. Over. And over. And over. Every single day he wakes up to see his calendar stuck on the same day. Apr...
352K 17K 40
Best friends, that's what you would call Hoseok and Yoongi, best friends! Sadly, High School became a thing that every teenager had to attend, and no...
322K 18.1K 35
taehyung who feels so lonely,summons an angel to accompany him.But what he didn't know was the angel he summoned was an angel who acts like a brat,to...
237K 11.6K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...