our omega | vminkook

By Hollywithluv

[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father in... More

00 | OUR OMEGA
01 | heir of jeon empire
02 | manipulate
03 | minjae
04 | the omega
05 | let's be friends
06 | beautiful things
07 | friends for a reason?
08 | scream under me
09 | you're under arrest
10 | eavesdrop
11 | welcome to the mansion
12 | hang out
13 | dancing in the rain
14 | pillow fights & laughs
15 | remember the rules
16 | handling the drunk bois
17 | it's high time now
18 | jimin-shi
20 | getting mocked
21 | pregnant?
22 | jokes & tears
23 | who are you?
24 | acting like husband
25 | don't speak, just kiss
26 | cheater?
27 | the next ceo & true blood
28 | beaten a man
29 | i remember
30 | how is that even possible?
31 | the weird butterflies
32 | get together
33 | mistake
34 | i cheated on you
35 | i think i like taehyung
36 | new feelings & fights
37 | friends again
38 | is hyunjin dead?
39 | the truth untold
40 | soon to be boyfriends
41 | just a surrogate?
42 | this is heaven
43 | the road to the hospital
44 | officially together
45 | it hurts so good
EPILOGUE

19 | just fuck me already jeon

15.8K 621 313
By Hollywithluv

"Oh, come on, just a hug. That's all I'm yearning for right now, Park," Jungkook's dramatic and sarcastic tone echoed.

"Shut up. I refuse! I'll never hug you. And definitely not right now."

"Fucking come back here!"

Jimin sprinted toward his room, swiftly entering, slamming the door shut, and securing it. Leaning against the door, he panted heavily, placing a hand on his chest and exhaling. "Ah, damn!"

"Open the door, midget!"

Jungkook's frustrated voice echoed outside, eliciting a smirk from Jimin. "Disappear, muscle pig!" he retorted, reveling in Jungkook's futile door-banging, which only fueled his amusement.

"Jimin, come out!"

"Nope!"

"Ughh!" Jungkook, teeth gritted, stormed away from the door.

Jimin pressed his ear to the door, frowned at the silence, and, after a brief pause, slowly turned the doorknob. Peeking outside, he confirmed the coast was clear, swung the door open, and stepped into the corridor.

"Did he really walk away?" he pondered, scanning both sides of the hallway. A victorious smirk adorned his face as he stood in the corridor, hands on his waist, reminiscent of a triumphant victor.

Turning to head back to his room, Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of a flour-covered Jungkook. A wicked smirk played on Jungkook's handsome face, arms crossed on his broad chest. Jimin momentarily forgot how to breathe, a flicker of fear crossing his face as he stared at the imposing alpha.

"You're dead, Jimin." Omega reminded himself inside his head.

Jimin gulped as Jungkook started walking towards him, arms now resting at his sides. The smirk on Jungkook's face only intensified Jimin's fear, and his feet felt glued to the spot, captivated by the alpha's dominating aura and dark hazel brown eyes, staring at him like prey ready to be devoured.

Jimin's heartbeat accelerated, legs shaking slightly at Jungkook's heavy, manly scent. He had no energy left to run again; any attempt would result in swift capture and a harsher punishment.

"Don't even think about running away again. You can't escape me, midget," Jungkook's husky whisper sent shudders through Jimin, his body reacting to the alpha's voice and scent.

Jungkook stood right in front of him, just a few feet away. In the blink of an eye, Jungkook held Jimin by the waist, prompting a surprised gasp. Jimin's eyes flinched at the close proximity, breath becoming uneven.

Jimin gulped as he saw Jungkook move closer to his face, closing his eyes while his hands rested lazily on Jungkook's shoulders. Their chests almost touched, Jimin feeling Jungkook's breath on his lips, causing another harsh gulp. Jimin's body was under Jungkook's control; his legs felt like jelly, and his heartbeat embarrassingly loud.

Jungkook, observing Jimin's face, closed his eyes, his focus on the pinkish, plump lips before him. He fought against the temptation, reminding himself he had a boyfriend. But Jimin, looking like an angel in his arms, made conflicting thoughts arise.

Jimin's breath hitched as Jungkook moved his face to the crook of his neck. Jimin bit his lower lip to suppress any noise, feeling embarrassed by his loud heartbeat. Another gulp followed as Jungkook's nose touched the side of his neck, flour-covered but embraced by the alpha's actions.

Jungkook's eyes shut, controlling his wolf, growling at Jimin's strawberry-like scent. Moving away, he smirked as flour coated Jimin's face. Jungkook continued his teasing by brushing his cheeks against Jimin's, evoking a suppressed moan.

Finally stepping back, Jungkook admired Jimin's flour-covered face with a proud smirk. He released his hold on Jimin's waist and stood before him.

Jimin almost whined at the sudden emptiness, opening his eyes to find Jungkook with the usual smirk. Jungkook's eyes scanned Jimin from face to foot, impressed by the flour-covered result.

"Who's the zombie now, huh?" Jungkook whispered evilly, taunting Jimin, who remained in a trance, legs unsteady. Jungkook stretched before walking away, the door closing behind him snapping Jimin out of his daze. Looking at himself, Jimin whined, "Ugh! Idiot alpha!"

*

Jimin took a shower after Jungkook practically covered him in flour during their intense game. Having completed the pancake preparation, Jimin plated them on two dishes and set them on the dining table. Glancing at the clock in the living room, it read 11:25 pm. Jungkook descended the stairs and noticed Jimin standing by the dining table.

As Jimin's eyes met Jungkook's, he immediately looked down, avoiding any eye contact. Taking a seat, he started eating without uttering a word, behaving as though Jungkook didn't exist. Even as Jungkook walked towards him and sat across, a silence enveloped the meal.

Jimin couldn't comprehend why he felt so awkward all of a sudden. Perhaps he knew; today was the day he would lose his virginity to none other than Jeon Jungkook. The mere thought sent shivers down his spine, and his cheeks flushed. Jungkook sat right in front, consuming his food as if it were a routine occurrence. Jimin couldn't fathom why the alpha appeared so composed about engaging in intimacy, especially with a boyfriend still in the picture.

Following their dinner in an uncomfortable silence, the Alpha promptly rose and headed back to his room. Jimin stood up, placing the used plates and utensils in the sink for the servants to attend to later. His heart quickened, and he unconsciously licked his lips while he observed Alpha's back as he ascended the stairs.

Why am I so nervous? This was planned from the start.

It's just a physical connection.

No emotions involved.

But really, no emotions at all?

Is it acceptable to lose one's virginity to someone you don't love?

Am I making a mistake?

Should I reconsider?

Various thoughts crossed his mind, accompanied by a subtle hint of fear. He couldn't quite comprehend why. With a sigh, he opted to get it over with because dwelling on it excessively was starting to give him a headache. Recollections of Taehyung's words before he departed for his hometown surfaced in his mind. He wasn't oblivious to the reason why he and Jungkook found themselves alone in the mansion at this moment; he knew it was meant to happen tonight.

"What if he thinks I'm desperate?" he knew Jungkook always teases him and stuff like that. He didn't want to come off as too eager, but they both understood why they were doing this, so there was no need for teasing.

But he just couldn't gather the courage to walk in and say, 'Let's do it.' Could he? No, he couldn't. So, he stepped back, grabbed a jug filled with water. He would go to Jungkook's room under the excuse of delivering the jug.

Yeah, that sounded okay. It wouldn't seem like I was desperate.

With that thought in mind, I took a deep breath before heading upstairs. I knew I'd give myself a heart attack if I kept overthinking this. I entered Jungkook's room, and I almost dropped the jug when I saw Jungkook standing shirtless.

His chiseled and muscular chest, defined abs, and broad shoulders were on full display. Tattoos glistened on his right arm, extending to his right shoulder. His wet hair and a slightly sweaty body. Grey sweatpants hung loosely on his legs, his Calvin Klein underwear peeking out.

My eyes traveled from his waistband to his abs - oh, how much I wanted to li- stop! Then to his broad chest, his neck, his mouth sporting the usual smirk, his nose, and finally his - eyes, staring only at me. I gulped harshly before clearing my throat.

"I-I came to give you this jug. I thought if you felt thirsty while sleeping, you could just drink here. Why bother coming downstairs?" I stammered out, nervously laughing. I hoped Jungkook would join in to ease the tension, but instead, he raised a brow at me.

"Oh really? You just came to bring that jug, huh?" Jungkook teased, and Jimin resisted the urge to playfully smack Jungkook for his cheeky comment. Instead, he offered a nod, accompanied by a fake smile.

"Okay then, you can keep that jug on that table," Jungkook directed, pointing to the table near the bed. Jimin nodded, placing the jug on the table. Jungkook strolled to the couch, settled down, and retrieved the laptop from the glass table, positioning it on his lap. Jimin, standing by the table, observed Jungkook on the other side of the room, engrossed in the laptop screen.

Seriously? Is he going to make a move or not? Wait, why am I acting so eager? Shut up! I'm not desperate; I'm just trying to stick to the plan. Yeah, right!

"Why are you still standing there?" Jimin snapped out of his thoughts at Jungkook's question. He swallowed nervously, his heart resuming its rapid beat.

Why is he asking? Doesn't he already know, or do I need to remind him? Ughh! Why does this have to be so challenging?

"I asked you something. Why are you standing there? Do you need something?" Jungkook's voice interrupted Jimin's thoughts once again.

Jungkook stood up, looking at Jimin with a raised brow. "Cat got your tongue or what?" he teased, making Jimin want to playfully roll his eyes.

"Y-You know why I'm still here. Don't you, Jeon?" Jimin replied, not sure where he found the courage. But someone had to kickstart the conversation for the plan to unfold, right?

"No, I don't, Park! Why are you still here?" Jungkook asked, a mischievous smirk playing on his face. He was well aware of Jimin's presence and the unfolding plan, yet he couldn't resist the temptation to tease Jimin and watch him squirm.

"S-shut up! You know! Stop being dumb."

"I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. Care to elaborate, Park?"

"I know what you're trying to do, so just shut up!"

"What am I trying to do? I'm not attempting anything, midget."

"Yes, you are! You're trying to tease me and provoke a reaction. That's your usual game."

"And I love playing that game, seeing how flustered you get whenever I tease or touch you. Don't you?"

"No! I-I don't feel anything. I'm not supposed to be feeling anything."

"Are you sure you don't feel anything, Jimin?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"So why are you here?"

"You know, Jeon Jungkook! Stop asking and -"

"...And?" Jungkook smirked, relishing the sight of Jimin's flustered expression. Oh, how much he wanted to wipe that smirk away.

"And what, Jimin?" Jungkook asked again, savoring the moment.

Jimin had reached a breaking point and blurted out, "Just fuck me already, Jeon!"

There, the words hung in the air. It felt like a heavy burden had been lifted as Jimin voiced his desires. He closed his eyes briefly, attempting to steady his racing heart. When he reopened his eyes to gauge Jungkook's reaction, he was met with a smirk. Of course, Jungkook was still smirking. Jimin knew he had just handed Jungkook another opportunity to tease him mercilessly.

"On the bed, on all fours."

Jimin's eyes widened at Jungkook's husky command. His legs trembled, and his heart raced even faster. But there was a new undertone in Jungkook's voice, something undeniably -

"I don't like repeating myself, Park."

Sensual.

Jimin nodded slightly, gulping audibly as he slowly approached the bed. The situation felt intensely embarrassing. Bending over for someone? He reached the bed, took a deep breath, and got on his knees before bending down, placing his palms on the bedsheets. Jungkook observed him as he assumed the position, and a primal instinct seemed to awaken within Jungkook. Jimin's allure was on full display, and Jungkook's wolf howled in response.

On the contrary, labeling Jimin as merely embarrassed is a severe understatement. His face blazed with crimson, and an unexpected heat surged through his body. A nervous gulp escaped him as the footsteps approached. Is this really happening? Oh no! I'm scared.

Alpha's touch grazed Jimin's waist, skillfully toying with his waistband. Closing his eyes, Jimin rested his head on the bed, propped up by his elbows. Anxious anticipation filled the air as Jungkook deftly lowered both his trousers and boxers. Jimin raised his knees slightly, offering Alpha access to remove the garments completely. A hitched breath accompanied the vulnerable feeling of being exposed like this. His bare ass lay open for Alpha's scrutiny. Oh, shit!

Jungkook growled, captivated by the sight of Jimin's plump ass before him. His hand moved instinctively, gliding over the smooth skin and giving it a firm squeeze. Jimin's eyes widened, and he teetered on the edge of moaning, quickly muffling any sound with his hand.

"You've got a nice ass, Park."

"S-shut up!"

Jungkook smirked as he eased down his sweatpants and underwear. Jimin stole a glance, his eyes widening at the impressive sight. That's huge! Jimin gulped, his mouth suddenly dry. Jungkook pumped his shaft, emitting a satisfied groan, then directed his gaze at Jimin, who was staring wide-eyed. Another smirk adorned Jungkook's lips as he playfully patted Jimin's ass.

"Don't be scared. I'll be gentle," Jungkook reassured with a smirk, but Jimin scoffed and turned away. Before he could process, Jungkook started teasingly poking his length at Jimin's entrance. Jimin's eyes widened even more. Is he planning to kill me?

"Wait! Are you going in raw?" Jimin almost shouted, looking at Alpha, who raised a brow at him. "So, what do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked, feigning innocence about Jimin's concern.

"I-I mean, T-This is my first time, so..." Jimin embarrassingly stuttered out, his cheeks reddening once again, and his bottom lip quivering in nervousness.

"This is your first?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin with surprise, and Omega nodded slightly. "Are you a virgin?" Jimin almost rolled his eyes at the question. "I think that's what it means. So, yeah, I'm a virgin."

"Why didn't you tell me first?"

"Because I didn't think it was important."

"Are you dumb? Of course, it is important." Jimin flinched at Alpha's raised voice. Jungkook sighed heavily before looking at Jimin again. "Do you seriously wanna do this?" He asked again, wanting to be sure if Jimin was genuinely comfortable or doing it for Taehyung.

"Y-Yes," Jimin let out a shaky breath.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jimin was confused when he saw Alpha pulling his sweatpants up again and going somewhere. Wait, what? Did he just walk away? Jimin was still half-naked on the bed, on his elbows. The position was already embarrassing, and Jungkook taking forever is making it even more so.

"Where are you going now?" Jimin asked, almost whining when he saw Alpha walking away. Jungkook's smirk widened as he grabbed a packet of lubricant from the drawer. "Are you this desperate for my dick, Park Jimin?" He asked, walking back towards Jimin, who was still on the bed with an exposed ass and a red face.

"What the hell? I didn't say that," Jimin stuttered out, and Jungkook chuckled. "But you felt like that, right?"

"No, I didn't! Will you just shut up and do your work?" Jimin scoffed, feeling the strain on his elbow and back from the current position.

"Okay, Park. As you wish," Jungkook said as he tore open the lubricant packet with his teeth, coating his fingers. Jimin gulped as he felt Jungkook rubbing his finger around his rim. He closed his eyes, gripping the sheets tightly.

"I'm pushing one in, okay?" Jungkook whispered, and Jimin hummed in response, keeping his lips sealed. Jungkook inserted one digit, making Jimin gasp loudly and clutch the sheets. Tears welled in the corners of his eyes as he adjusted to the intrusion. The stretching continued as Jungkook added a second finger, eliciting a scream from Jimin, who no longer cared about embarrassment.

"Fuck! Be gentle!" Jimin yelled, his cheek pressed against the mattress, biting his lower lip. His entire body shuddered and whimpered under Alpha's touch.

"How much more do you want me to be gentle? I'm already gentle enough," Jungkook rolled his eyes, maintaining his pace.

"Fuck you!" Omega muttered under his breath.

"I think it's the other way around right now, darling," Jungkook teased with a smirk, prompting Jimin to let out an annoyed scoff.

"Shut up!"

Jimin whimpered and whined, encouraging Alpha to increase the intensity. However, he couldn't forget that this was Jimin's first time, and he needed to proceed with caution.

"I'm going to add a third," he informed, slipping the additional finger inside. The movements were deliberate, a steady rhythm that had Jimin teetering on the brink of losing consciousness. Damn, it felt good. Jimin couldn't suppress his noises any longer, Jungkook's fingers skillfully finding his most sensitive spots, coaxing involuntary moans.

Jungkook noticed Jimin attempting to stifle his sounds by covering his mouth. A wide smirk adorned Jungkook's face as he purposely thrust onto Jimin's prostate, eliciting a soft moan he knew Jimin couldn't control. Jungkook relished the sight of Jimin navigating the delicate balance of controlling his responses.

Withdrawal of Jungkook's fingers signaled to him that Omega was adequately prepared for the impending intrusion. Jimin's forehead glistened with sweat, and his breaths came in heavy waves. Goosebumps adorned his entire form. Jungkook lowered his sweatpants and underwear, aligning himself at the entrance to Jimin's warmth.

"Are you ready?" he whispered, and Omega offered a slight nod. Jungkook firmly gripped Jimin's hips, gradually pushing the tip inside. A scream escaped Jimin as Alpha's presence invaded his confines.

"Relax, darling," Jungkook murmured, his hand gently soothing Jimin's hips. At this point, Jimin was consumed by pain, the nickname an afterthought. Jungkook pushed deeper, his groans resonating with the warmth surrounding his throbbing length.

"Be gentle, ahhhhh!" Jimin gasped, transitioning into a moan as Jungkook fully penetrated him. His body arched, knees giving way, leaving him flat on his stomach. Jungkook loomed over, hands planted on either side of Jimin's head.

With a firm grip on Jimin's hips, Jungkook withdrew, leaving only the tip inside before forcefully plunging back in. Every thrust sent shockwaves through Jimin, eliciting unabashed screams. Clutching the sheets, he struggled for stability, a futile attempt amid the intensity.

"Ah, fuck, baby! So tight!" Jungkook groaned, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, unnoticed in the heat of the moment. Unbeknownst to him, tears welled in Jimin's eyes.

"Move, please. M-Move," Jimin pleaded, and Jungkook complied, orchestrating each movement with a measured rhythm. Jimin's moans echoed shamelessly, the allure of Alpha's sensual thrusts eclipsing any concerns about judgment.

"Oh, my fuck! Nghhhh!" Jimin's ecstasy intensified as Jungkook's expertly aimed thrusts repeatedly struck his most sensitive spot. Accelerating the pace, Jungkook's sweat-slicked body orchestrated a symphony of pleasure, Jimin whimpering and moaning beneath the rhythmic dance of desire.

Jimin's body surged with each vigorous thrust, his knuckles clenched, turning the sheets beneath him white. Beads of sweat mingled with the tears streaming down his face, and the bed swayed in harmony with the rhythmic thud of the headboard against the wall, creating a sensuous symphony in the room.

Jungkook elevated Jimin's leg over his shoulder, intensifying the thrusts with a predatory grace. A low groan of satisfaction escaped Jungkook as Jimin's moans reached their zenith, every forceful penetration hitting its mark with precision, stimulating every nerve bundle.

"T-There! Ahh, there! Plea- ahhh, fuck!"

Jungkook reveled in the desperation of Jimin's moans, skillfully targeting that elusive spot. The room resonated with the harmonious melody of skin slapping, heavy breaths, and the rhythmic percussion of the headboard. Jungkook's pace quickened, gaining a frenetic tempo as the climax drew near. Simultaneously, Jimin had surrendered to pleasure, the evidence staining the sheets beneath him.

"Fuck! I'm close!" Jungkook groaned, thrusting with heightened fervor. Jimin's uninhibited moans persisted, accompanied by Jungkook's almost animalistic growls as he delivered each powerful thrust, the tension building in his core.

As Jungkook's thrusts gradually subsided, the room echoed with Jimin's shudders and whimpers. His throat, weary from the crescendo of moans, found a moment of respite, and Jungkook's gradual withdrawal left Jimin in a state of both relief and lingering fullness, a palpable reminder of their intimate connection.

After a series of final thrusts, Jungkook climaxed inside Jimin, whose body shuddered at the warmth filling him. Despite the peak of pleasure, Jungkook continued his movements, savoring the sensations. Jimin, drained of energy, collapsed onto the bed when Jungkook withdrew from their intimate connection. Lying beside him, Jungkook caught his breath, the aftermath of their encounter lingering in the air.

Jimin's eyes stayed closed as he panted heavily, the residue of their shared passion still palpable. Jungkook wiped away the sweat from his forehead, casting a glance at the now deeply sleeping Jimin. Depleted of energy, Jungkook lacked the vigor to rouse him or transfer him to his room. Consequently, he allowed Jimin to rest there, succumbing to a profound slumber himself.

*

So yeah that happened!

Hope you guys liked it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.8K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
552K 32.7K 49
Where a cold true blood alpha. Got a hatred against Omega's. And one day he saves a beta boy and takes him home to his pack. But was he really a bet...
73.3K 2.8K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...