The American Wizard (Hermione...

Door Jwcwwd

~W.I.P~ Meer

~(Y/n) and The Philosipher's Stone (1991)~
A Weird Day
Onward To Hogwarts!
Seek And You Shall Find
Left Unguarded
Quidditch Tournament
Sweet Christmas
The Dark Forest
Fighting You Know Who
End of 1st Year
(Y/n)(L/n) and The Chambers of Secret (1992-93)
Back into The Wizarding World
We're Late! We're Late! We're late!
A Daily Life As A Student of Hogwarts
The Chambers... It's Opened.
Some Score To Settle
The Dueling
The Beast That Lurks Within
The Chambers of Secret
Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That
The Battle in The Chamber of Secrets
End of 2nd Year
(Y/n) (L/n) and The Prisoner of Azkaban (1994)
Catching A Cold Train
A Hyporgrif's Respect
A Riddkulus Situation
Expecto The Unexpectum
A Shrieking Revelation
What Happens When It's Full Moon Again?
A Second Chance
End of 3rd Year
(Y/n) (L/n) and The Goblet of Fire (1995)
Chaos at Quidditch World Cup
The Cursed Child
The Fire Chose You
1st Task
A Night to Remember
2nd Task
3rd Task
Cradle 2 The Grave
End of 4th Year
(Y/n) (L/n) and The Order of Phoenix (1996)
A Welcoming Party From Depressed Ghosts
Flight of The Phoenixes

An Old Friend Paying A Visit

486 20 4
Door Jwcwwd

You were in some... dark and greenish hallway, almost as if you were now in Slytherin's common room. You turned around to see a person, the same height as you and looks like the same age as you. You began to wonder who he is until he quickly floats towards you and grabs you by the neck as two fangs grew from his teeth.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The boy asked you

"AH!" You jolted awake as you looked at your surroundings.

You were at The Weasley's House, you forgot why you were there for a second until you remembered that you wanted to go see the annual Quidditch World Cup.

You looked around to see more electrical equipment like expensive TVs, an electric kettle, and many more after your parents came over to Ron's house to visit and check up on you. Since Mr. Weasley is interested in muggle stuff, your dad decided to buy some expensive starter shit for him

"Are you alright, (Y/n) dear?!" Mrs. Weasley asked, checking up on you.

"Fine, fine, just... just another bad dream." you told her as you now sat on the couch.

"Is it that dream again?" She asked concernedly.

"Yeah." You lied.

"Listen to me, dear. You were a baby back then! What could you've done to make everything better? It's not your fault that your father died by your mother's hand to prove her loyalty to You-Know-Who so she could stay in his group to get information and send it to Dumbledore so then he could send it to The Ministry and HOPEFULLY, they do their job right and apprehend those no-good sorcerers." She said as you smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley." You said

"Oh, you're welcome dear!" She said and gave you a heartwarming hug as you accept it.

"I'm making tea, do you want some before the big game?" She asked with a smile.

"Sure, your tea's always the best there is." You complimented

"Oh, stop it, you!" She said and playfully smacks the back of your shoulder as she goes to make tea.

You stretched and did some exercise as Mr. Weasley carefully passed by you to not step on you while you do bench presses.

"Merlin's Beard! It's almost late! When are those sleepy heads are going to wake up?!" Mr. Weasley asked, wanting to be at their seats on time.

"I mean... it was a pretty fun part last night... you can't blame those two idiots... for sleeping in late... can't... believe... THAT! *stops exercising* my parents convinced you two to buy muggle stuff, let alone a frickin' expensive TV!" You stated your surprise as you took off your very sweaty shirt and put it in the dirty laundry basket that's going to be washed soon.

You wanted to take a shower as you climbed the stairs and bumped into Hermione as you caught her from falling. She was about to thank you until she saw your muscular sweaty body as she blushed and looked away as you made her stand straight. You forgot that she was coming today for the big match as well.

"Right... I gotta get into the shower." You told her as she nodded and quickly turned her body so you can pass her to climb another set of stairs.

While you shower, you were thinking about the nightmare you had, that dude has your mother's eye but you've never seen him before.

~TIME/SKIP~

Harry and Ron were still half-asleep until Mr. Weasley woke them up with his enthusiastic shouting. They were going somewhere to meet up with Mr. Weasley's pal to somewhere as no one knows where they were going but just have to follow Mr. Weasley to meet up with his friend as they head deeper into the forest.

"ARTUHR! IT'S ABOUT TIME, SON!" The man shouted

"Sorry, Amos! Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start!" He said, obviously noting towards his son and Harry.

You were wearing the same clothes you wore last year while walking with them as Mr. Weasley introduces his friend, Amos Diggory, who works with him at the Ministry of Magic, and his son, Cedric Diggory,  Amos' kid as the girls liked what they saw as the group headed out first as Amos joins you and Harry as you three walked and talked together.

An hour goes by and they arrived... at a nearby cliff with a dirty old boot in front of them. You and Harry were understandably confused about the dirty old boot but Fred and George explained, in their way, that it was a Portkey. A Portkey's a magical object enchanted to instantly bring anyone touching it to a specific location. You and Harry hung on to the dirty old boot as everyone screamed out of shock as they spun around, and lifted into the air, the ground started to tear itself open and light consumed them as they continuously spin.

"LET GO, KIDS!" Mr. Weasley shouted

"What?!" Harry asked, hoping he heard it wrong.

"LET GO!" Mr. Weasley shouted again, reassuring them that it was fine as everyone lets go before him.

"OHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" You screamed down.

You flailed about until you noticed that you were falling a bit slower than usual as you saw your legs as they did a cycling motion. You kept on doing what you were doing as it was working and helping you land safely. Your three friends, on the other hand, had a rough landing as they saw you slowly float to the ground. Behind you were Mr. Weasley, Mr. Diggory, and Cedric as you four landed safely on your feet. Mr. Weasley just expected you to know what to do when exiting the Portkey. Everyone was impressed by your quick learning skills as you and Cedric helped everyone up to their feet. You all quickly follow the three as you arrived at a wonderful sight. Your jaw dropped and you look in awe.

"Woah."

"WELL, KIDS, WELCOME TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!" Mr. Weasley shouted as everyone except for the two adults looked in awe at the many sorcerer and sorceresses there in tents.

Amos and his son are going to their tent while you and the rest will be heading to yours as you all part ways with The Diggorys and followed Mr. Weasley to the tent he rented. Once squeezing through a crowd, they happened upon a small tent as everyone went in except for the two of you because of the size of that tent but since everyone could fit in it, you two slowly entered the tent, only for it to be bigger than the inside.

"Harry..."

"Yeah?"

"I think I wanna marry magic." You said without thinking straight as Harry looked at you with a confused face.

There was still time to have breakfast and stuff before the match starts so you started cooking for everyone with the help of Harry and Ron of course. Once you've cooked breakfast, it was like an all-you-can-eat buffet as everyone except you was taking any food there is on the table as you played your GameBoy as you plugged in your earphone jacks in to cancel out the noises from the outside.

You were playing "Kid Icarus Of Myths and Monsters" and it was great since you've already played its prequel. Now, you all wait for the stadium to open up.

~TIME/SKIP~

All of you are now in the stadium, awestruck by how high up you all are... that awestruck moment was broken until you all met The Malfoys. Draco being Draco, boast about how they get into The Minister's box until his father scolded his son for boasting to them with his new cane. Before they could leave, he pinned Harry down with his new cane and suspiciously said to enjoy it while they can. You retaliated by playfully knocking the cane's head onto Lucius' head as if you were knocking on the door.

"HELLO?! HELLO?! ANYBODY HOME?! GO CRY BACK TO YOUR GRANDPA AND TELL 'IM ALL ABOUT IT, WHY DON'T YA?!" You joked as you showed his old cane off as your group laughed and continues to head up the stairs.

They sat on the very top of the stadium as you wore a red and black striped top hat with your red and black sneakers. The Irish made their grand entrance, showing off their magical firework leprechaun as its taps danced in the air. You were amazed by the sight and some of the crowd started to chant "Ireland!" out of pure excitement. However, Ireland was topped by none other than, The Bulgarians and their best seeker in the world, Krum. You all shouted in excitement as the girls woo'ed at Krum.

"Good evening!" Minister Fuge said, amplifying his voice so the whole stadium could hear.

"As Minister of Magic... ...it gives me great pleasure... ...to welcome each and every one of you... ...to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup!" He announces as everyone cheered

"Let the match... ...BEGIN!" He said as he cast a spell as his wand shoots out a ball of light that goes up towards the stadium, signaling the start of both good... and bad things that were to come.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

61 0 5
From fanfiction.com
2.4K 195 11
•𝟑# 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒• 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦...
340K 11.2K 22
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞," 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫. 𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐍...
100K 2.8K 82
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 ...