6: No doubt homie

-veronica's pov-

Today the boys and I have their Album photoshoot. I make sure Chris and I get there early, so I can set up. The rest of the boys show up on time for once. They get ready and I start taking pictures. After about four hours of pictures, and quite a few goofy ones. I wrap up the session, we stand there goofing off for a bit. And Justin says "you smoke weeed?" i say "no doubt homie." and just giggle. I  have the assistant their management hired for me to take a few photos of Chris and I. we were planning on telling people we were in a relationship on our four month anniversary.

I wanted a few good pictures of us together. Chris and I look at the pictures and he clicks on his favorite one, a picture of us, my hand on his arm and I was laughing at one of his corny jokes. Pete comes in with Ariana as I was sending the picture to Chris. Ariana looks me up and down, smirks and says "do you remember me?" I do the same and say "who are you?" and Vinny goes "holy shit dude you fucking killed her." and the boys start laughing like crazy. She blushes and i say "oh you're the girl who tried to get me fired off set, because apparently i couldn't get a single picture right." Pete stands there shocked.

She turns and walks away. And pete goes "Ronnie what the fuck." i say "Pete she is a spoiled little rich girl." he walks away and i pack up. Chris and I headed to get some food and headed over to my apartment.  We watched movies and ate, when I saw he posted a new photo on instagram. It was the one from earlier with the captain 'I'm sorry but i couldn't wait, Veronica, love these past few months have been the best months of my life, you give me a sense of direction, a purpose. I love you forever and always' i look over at him with tears in my eyes and say "you are literally the best boyfriend ever." I kissed him and posted my favorite photo, one of us staring into each other's eyes. I post it with the caption ' I feel like this is a dream, if so don't wake me up. I can't wait to see our future together, i love you forever and always.'

We sat around and cuddled for the rest of the day, Ricky texted me 'you two are such couples goals, bro.' i texted him back ' and that's on Chris being a walking thirst trap' Chris looks over at me and says "i'm a walking thirst trap huh?" I nod my head and he starts tickling me.