36: ZugZwang

-Veronica's pov-

Today was the Birmingham show, and the day we went to go check out the house, I was constantly looking over my shoulder, even though the BAU team was trying to hunt down my father, and the girls and I have had bodyguards around us the whole time. We make it to the house without the girls being fussy. And as soon as I stepped out of the car I fell in love with the house. The girls did too. We checked out the house and I was sold. I put an offer in on the house, and called Chris to tell him. He answers and I hear him rushing to get somewhere quiet. He says "you put an offer in didn't you?" i say "yes but you should see this place in person, the girls are running around like crazy."

-Chris' pov-

I was on the bus when Ronnie called me. I rush off the bus to go take itanswer and smile and say "you put an offer in didn't you?" she says "yes, but you should see this place in person, the girls are running around like crazy." I laugh and say "don't they always" she laughs. I feel like someone is watching me and out of the corner of my eye I see someone slip onto the bus. I just forget about it and talk to Ronnie, the girls and her dad until I have to get ready. I saw there was a note on my dressing room door that said 'don't for a second think that i can't get to you too.' I took a picture and sent it to Ronnie's dad. And told him not to tell her. I hide the note in my bag. I get ready and we go on.

I see Agent Hotchner in the front row. I mouthed to him not to say a word and he nodded his head. And that i needed to give him something after the show. We played and got off. And when the show ended Agent Hotchner came to find me. I gave him the note and explained what i did. And we talked for a few minutes and he headed off. I was beyond scared at this point and was trying my best not to show it.