16: i miss my lover man

-Chris' pov-

Ash and I head to the beach and see Andy and Ronnie. I get upset but can't show it. Ash and I head to another part of the beach. And I can tell it's taking everything Ronnie has in her not to run and jump in my arms. She's even more upset than I am.  I see them get up, pack up and leave. Ash and I stayed for a few hours, and I took her home and went over to Andy's apartment. They aren't there.  I get nervous and see them pull up a few minutes later.

They go in, as they do Ronnie looks over at me with tears in her eyes. I wait and then go in and knock on the door. Andy answers and lets me in.  I see Ronnie breaking down. I say "Ronnie what's wrong sweetheart." she says "i dropped the record label, i can't be without you. And I refuse to let them control our relationship. You and Ash still have to date. Since i was promoted to go on tour with you guys I have to go."

I go over and sit next to her. She puts her head on my shoulder and I hold her. I let a few tears fall, and smile at the same time. From the moment i met her i knew i could never let her go. She calms down and I take her with me back to our home.  Her and Andy decided to make a break up tweet.

@/veronicaandrewsoffical: you guys were right, my ex-record label made me date Andy (@/Andyblack) for publicity when i wasn't ready to. So i decided i would drop them and after this upcoming tour, look into getting signed with someone else. I'm beyond sorry to you guys for lying about this. I'm ready for whatever you guys say.

@/Andyblack: Ronnie (@/veronicaandrewsofficial)  and I were dating for publicity, for the tour we are doing together, our (my and her ex) record label forced us into doing something we didn't want to. If you really want to send someone hate it should be our shitty record label, and not either one of us. @/equalvisionrecords. You knew Ronnie wasn't ready and you also knew I was falling for someone else. Wtf

The comments start rolling in, and everyone is shitting on equal vision records. I see Ronnie smile that cute little smile of hers I love so much. I pull her onto my lap, and kiss her neck. She says "I miss my lover man." I say "you don't have to anymore love, I'm not going anywhere ever." Ronnie gets a call and takes it. She comes back, with a huge grin on her face. She says " fearless records wants to sign me!! I jump up and pick her up. I spin her around and say "that's amazing baby!!"