14: don't try to hide with those angel eyes

-veronica's pov-

It's New Years Eve, and Chris and I are going to Vinny's masquerade party. We decided we would go separately and try to find each other, I went over Ricky's to get ready. I do my make up and hair, and put on my dress. My dress is a black, long sleeved, low cut, and has a slit up one side, it also has lace, i had black strappy heels on. I put on my mask and Ricky and I head to the party. I go in first, Vinny looks up at me and smirks, and helps me down the stairs. We danced for a bit, until Vinny stopped me and turned me towards the stairs.

I looked to see Chris in a white and black suit, he didn't have any makeup on and he was wearing his mask. I was drooling a bit, he looked amazing. Vinny whispered "damn does he have you wrapped." I giggle a bit, and get an idea, I whisper to Vinny "when he sees me, I'm going to slip away." Chris gets down the stairs, and spots me instantly. I smirk and walk away. Chris follows me, he grabs my hand and spins me around. He smashes his lips onto mine. We break away and I'm smiling like an idiot. He says "you look stunning Ma Cherie." I say " thank you, you look ten times better though." Ronnie radke Yells "Yo female version of me come do a song with me!" I chuckle and go sing Asshole with him, and Andy biersack. The whole crowd screamed and whistled when it was over. I look at Vinny, and give him a thumbs up. He starts to play Partners in crime by set it off. I see Ricky hand Chris a mic, and I start singing. Chris sings while slowly walking to the stage. He joins me onstage, and we finish the song. I kiss Chris.

We get off stage and start dancing to a slow song, Love song by yungblud to be specific. I start singing it to Chris. He kisses the top of my head. I see my abusive ex-boyfriend Ashley Purdy coming down the stairs. I look at Chris, and he notices I'm in panic mode. I point to the stairs, and whisper "that's my abusive ex boyfriend." Chris looks over at Ashley and gets mad. Ashley sees us and smirks. Chris and I stepped outside for some air. I lean on the balcony and try to calm myself down.

Chris gets pulled away by some friends. I see Ashley walking over to me, and I try to find one of the guys, but I don't see any of them.

-Chris' pov-

I see Ashley walking over to Ronnie, and he starts flirting with her. She looks uncomfortable. He starts touching her, in places he shouldn't. I lose it and excuse myself, I go over and start beating his ass. The guys had to drag me off of him not before I made sure he's barely breathing, and Ronnie Radke took Veronica inside. I calm down and go find veronica, she's standing in the driveway. I go up to her and see she's been crying. She sees me and comes over and hugs me. I whisper in her ear "I'm sorry love,he will never hurt you again" she says in a low voice "let's go home, please." I nod my head and the valet gets my car.

We head home, and I help Ronnie out of her dress. She lays on our bed as I run her a bubble bath. I help her get the rest of her clothes off and into the bath. This woman has done things like this for me, and much more since we started dating. I can't wait for her to be my wife someday, she's just so naturally beautiful. The way she smiles, the way her nose crunches up when she's laughing at one of stupid dad jokes. I love everything about her. She makes all my pain go away just by holding me.

I help her wash her face and body. I let sit and relax for a bit, but never leave her side. She says "words can not express how thankful I am for you." i kiss her lips, and say "i'll always show you how much you mean to me princess.'' She kisses me passionately. I help her out of the bath and help her get into some of my clothes. We lay down and ROnnie cuddles up to me and we fall asleep.