21:you're so golden

-Chris' pov-

It's been six months since our son passed away, it's been hard. Equal vision did drop us, but we were quickly signed with hopeless records. Ronnie and i haven't been able to spend much time together since we are signed to different record labels.

@/MIWofficial: We're very excited to announce that we are officially signed with @/hopelessrecords and @/veronicaandrewsofficial has successfully signed to @/fearlessrecords. We're very happy to join the hopeless family :)

->@/JawnRocha: @/awsten dude you're fucked.

->@/awsten: You right you right. Kinda sucks that they're prolly gonna take up our tour time but whatever. We gotta reschedule anyways.

-> @/ariaJOfficial: @/MIWofficial, super glad y'all are here. I love this label with all my heart. @/awsten @/JawnRocha I know y'all don't like Ronnie but just leave them alone would ya?

->@/veronicaandrewsofficial: @/ariaJofficial ty !! God people are so horrible sometimes. Congratulations by the way !!

-> @/ariaJofficial: @/veronicaandrewsofficial Thank you!! I know they're assholes. Especially @/awsten. I've been trying to get him to tone it down but he doesn't listen

I text Ronnie to make sure she's ok. She texts back right away 'yeah, I'll be home soon love, if you're hungry go ahead and eat. I'll eat when i get there.'  she comes home, and her make up was messed up. I ran to her and held her. I ask "love what's wrong?" she stutters as she says "Kayla is dead."  She showed me the tweet from emerson.

@/EmersonBarrett: Hi all! I'm gonna tag a deactivated account so y'all aren't confused, but this past week we lost @/kaylabarrett in a fatal car accident, I'll be taking some time away from the socials, love always, emerson.

I held her even tighter. She had just got to the point where she could talk about Christopher. My heart breaks as I hear her sobbing into my shirt.

@/ariaJofficial: losing a friend is one of the hardest things a person could go through, having known her and been close with her myself I feel with y'all. Don't hesitate to message me. All my love to @/EmersonBarrett @/veronicaandrewsofficial and to anyone involved or close to Kayla. On that note, I might be taking a small break until after the twins are born to gather my thoughts. Love always, aria.

*replies are limited*

-> @/veronicaandrewsofficial: same goes to you love, don't hesitate.

-> @/EmersonBarrett: Thank u :) all my love to you as well, she loved you.

When ronnie was calmed down she decided to tweet.

@/veronicaandrewsoffical: it is with a heavy heart, that i have to announce one of my closet friends has passed away tonight. I'm sending all my love to @/EmersonBarrett and @ariaJoffical. I know we might not be the best of friends but if either of you need anything do not hesitate to message me. I will also be taking a break.

->@/ariaJofficial: @/veronicaandrewsofficial all my love <3 might message later, just to talk

->@/EmersonBarrett: @/veronicaandrewsofficial thank u :) @/ariaJofficial you guys were her favorite friends.

She got off of Twitter for a while and cuddled up to me. I held her close. Then I got an idea. I turned on her harry styles playlist she had me add to my phone. Golden came on first, i got her on her feet and started dancing with her. Until she got a message from Aria.

From: @/ ariaJoffical:

Hi! I wanna start by apologizing on behalf of Awsten and Jawn. What they did and said was unnecessary and uncalled for, and I'd also like to apologize on my behalf for siding with them, and putting the blame on you. You didn't deserve any of that and I'd like to make amends and start over if that's alright with you.

To :@/ariaJoffical:

Hey. Of course we can start over. And I don't blame you, or them I wasn't necessarily the best person to be around when I was younger. But I have grown a lot over the years.

She sits her phone down and starts dancing with me again. I start telling her corny dad jokes and she's dying from laughter.She gets a text from Awsten.

From: @/awsten

Hi! Yeah, I know. It's me, weird. But I wanna formally apologize on my behalf because what I did was uncalled for, and I hope to make amends. Maybe we can all go hangout here soon. All my love, Awsten.

She messages him back smiling

to:@/awsten.

All is forgiven. And definitely, what about later this week!  And i'm dying at how you started that message

They agree on a day and time, and she is smiling like crazy.