8: Satisfied

-chris' pov-

I was talking to Ricky, he just told me he broke up with his girlfriend, again. I say "will you ever be satisfied?" he said "idk, but you seem to forget before Ronnie came along, you weren't either. Not since your abusive ex." i got mad and said "that's not cool man i don't bring up your exes. You don't need to bring up mine." he says "well don't call me out, cause not all of us are lucky enough to find our person." i said "and how long did it take me to find Ronnie." Ricky hangs up.

Ronnie comes running down stairs. She says "waterparks just asked me to do a shoot with Jawn, for some promotional stuff!" i say "that's great baby." she says "what's wrong?" i say "ricky brought up my abusive ex girlfriend. and we got into it." she comes over and cuddle into me, and says "as long as i am here you will not be harmed or hurt in any way." i smile and kiss her head, she can make me feel better just by holding me.

-Veronica's pov-

I cuddled Chris for a few hours, until I got a call from Jawn. I answered it and we talked about what we were going to do for the photo shoot. I have been wanting to work with Jawn for years. We went to the place we were going to do the photoshoot, a quiet little park. I brought Chris along to get his mind off of his argument with Ricky. When Waterpark shows up, Awsten gets mad when he sees Jawn.

He makes some snide remark, and I chose to ignore it. I see them texting back and forth and ignore it as well. The band gets set up. We take the pictures needed and management checks them out, they approve all of mine but barely any of jawn's. They decide to go with just my pictures, and I get all of my stuff and go back home to edit the pictures a bit. I was done in a few hours and sent them over to waterparks management. I scroll on twitter to see Jawn tweeted ' Veronica is exactly how Ariana said she was' I got hurt, he didn't know me. He didn't know that everything I had, I worked for myself. I chose not to respond to his tweet. I showed Chris and he said "he's wrong, Ronnie. The girl i know is sweet, and kind and spoils all of her friends and her boyfriend." I smiled and sent the screenshot to the group chat we were in with the boys, and they sent back sweet words. It was hard not to let Jawn's words get to me because I looked up to him. Chris and I decided to record the song we have been working on together. When we got finished we sent it to the group chat. And they were hyping it up. We decided to wait to release it for a few weeks.