38: sweetheart you are changing my mind

-Veronica's pov-

It's been a few months since we moved into our new home, and they finally caught my step dad last week. He confessed to everything.  I felt like this was a fresh start for us after everything that happened. Our son  David Christopher Ceurlli was due any day now. I was beyond excited for him to be born. My dad was over helping Chris finish the nursery. And I was downstairs cooking lunch with the girls playing in the living room. I feel something drip down my legs and look down. My water broke, I dropped the knife I was holding nearly missing my foot and yelled for Chris. He couldn't hear  me over the music my dad was playing. I couldn't make it upstairs, so the girls ran up and came barrelling down with my dad and Chris in tow with bags.

Dad stayed with the girls, while Chris and I rushed to the hospital. They had informed me what I felt was my mucus plug. And I was lucky I made it in time. Not even thirty minutes later I was pushing our son out with nothing. I looked at Chris and said "no more kids! I'm done! Our son came out crying and they placed him on my chest. I was in so much pain. They wanted to keep me a few days to make sure I was going to be okay. The girls and my dad came to visit a few hours later. And when the girls saw them they immediately went into overprotective sister mode. It made me smile to see them being overprotective. I tweeted a picture of our son David.

@/veronicaandrewsoffical: 1 image attached this little one was eager to meet his older sisters, parents, and his grandpa. God i miss when the girl were this little and not little trouble makers like their father @/chrisceurlli and their godfathers @/vinnymauro @/rickyhorror

->@/vinnymauro: I wish I could see my godson but I threw out my back last night on twitch, and now I can't travel.

->@/veronicaandrewsoffical:you idiot, how do you, you know what knowing you you probably did something stupid.

We came home a few days later, and the whole BAU team was there to welcome us home. And the house was clean. Little David was sleeping so they chose not to shout.  I was scrolling through twitter after a few days of not being on it, and i saw geoff's tweet. I chose not to say nothing. I called Aria to make sure she was ok.

Aria   Ronnie

Hey

Hey ronnie. Long time no see.

How are you doing, are you ok. I'm sorry I haven't called sooner.

I'm just peachy, it's not everyday you get to spiral downward and get dragged out of your own house by your brother in law. It's not a big deal really, you're not the only one who hasn't spoken to me. Don't stress it

But i should have called, and for that i'm sorry. Do i need to come out there with ice cream and disney movies because i will.

God that sounds like a wonderful idea, but I really don't wanna keep you from your family like work keeps me from mine. I haven't heard from my dad or Spence in months.

It's no trouble really, Chris wants to take the kids to see his parents. And next time i see your brother and father i will hound them until they take time off to come see you.

It is literally impossible to get those two to take time off, I think the only time my dad took time off was to come see Awsten perform.

Oh trust me i have a few things i can definitely bribe those two with like the first day i met your dad.

Do I even wanna know?

Yes because you could also use it against your dad.

What the hell did he do?????

So i was in my dad's office breastfeeding the twins, and i was trying to cover up when your dad walked in and stared at me for a minute or two and then walked out, redder than a tomato.

OH MY GOD. That had to be so embarrassing.

It was at the time, now i just look at your dad and bust out laughing cause all he can look at now is my breasts.

Good god. Okay, Geoff is staring at me like I have two heads, so I'm gonna go before he rips mine off my neck. But don't hesitate to call, or just come. We just moved into and actual house too. Lots more space.

We hang up and I tell Chris the plan, and he's ok with it. I go to my dad's workplace and grab Spencer by the collar and drag him into his father's office. I look at them both and say "ok you two asshats, here's how it is going to go you two are coming with me to L.A to see Aria. she misses you guys, and needs you. No if and or buts about it. We are leaving the end of this week, so be ready to go by friday." they nod their heads and I walk out smirking. I go talk to my dad for a few minutes and head home to pack my suitcase.