Chapter 13

Ken's pov

It's been fucking four years since my twin is ran away from us mainly we force her to took this decision. We don't know where she is, it's like she vanished from earth surface. We tried to find her everywhere but we didn't get any luck. We don't know where she is alive or not but my gut feeling told me that is alive but where she is?

It's been years since I saw her beautiful face. I know she is gorgeous and in highschool so many boys wanted to date her but we told everyone that we all hate her so no one going to talk to her. I can't tell you that how ashamed of we, what we do to our sister. For God sake she is my twin and I treat her like trash. I want her back and we all never loose the hope to find her.

Nothing is same in this house. We all blame ourselves that we lost her. We all Brothers left our players way back because we know that she don't like the way we treated to girls. But we don't talk to each other most times, we don't tease each other like we used to do. Mom and Dad are barely in home, they are always out for work. Josh also took dad's business but dad is helping him. They don't want to sit home because it's back painful memories that how we treated our princess.

Dad told us that Sara's mom once proposed him but they politely decline her and they also thought that when she married our uncle he believed that she is moved on. Dad was blaming himself for Their death and Kiara's ran away but we all know that this is all ours fault. Also we don't seen Sara from that day when we throw her out of our house. We also asked to Kiara's friend about her but they didn't tell us anything.

Everyone changed josh drown himself to work, Hunter tried so many times to build our relationship back but it didn't work. Daniel and James started to doing street fighting and racing we tried so many times to stop them but they didn't listen. Mason and Jason are as always as pranksters but we could see that the sadnesses in their eyes. I started to doing my college work properly because I want to be Kiara to proud to myself. I just completed the second year of my University in business and management (if you forgot that Kiara completed her highschool early because skipped classes that's why she also completed her college degree early)

Dad what you want to talk to us? Jason asked because Dad earlier said that they want to talk to us about something. So here we are in dinning room doing our dinner.

"So guyz do you know Mr. Roy our client?" Dad asked

Yes they are our big client from India" josh replied

"Yes that's one, his son is getting married and he invited our whole family for their marriage to India and we are all going next week" dad said in Final tone

We all know that we have no other options than to agree with him, so we all muttered small ok and continue our dinner.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone,

So what did you think about her family?

They are all feel guilty but we can't let Kiara forgive them now right 😉

I'm from India and I wanted to show you guys some beautiful places in my country so yeah I choose this place ❤️

Okay so who wants to know about Sara's life?

Vote

Comment

Until next time....