Chapter 4

Kiara's POV

There stood my twin, my other half, looking angry as ever. But I'm damn happy that he come here to help me. What are you doing guys?" He asked

"Nothing bro, just fun. You know what I mean" one of boy said wiggling his eyebrows. I know he will help me but oh buddy I'm so wrong, the next words come through his mouth are hurt me most.

"Dude, how can you do fun with this trash, she is ugly and fat, you can do better than her" he said to boys

"They started laughing, oh I know she is ugly and fat but she is easy and submissive" the one who grabbed my hand said.

"Oh I know bro she is such a white and slut, let's enjoy the party there are plenty hot girls are outside" Ken said. They all nodded and start going outside.

Ken stop behind after they gone he slapped me and kicked me in stomach, after he finished he also go outside.

I really thought that my twin will help me but here he called me whore and slut. Why can't I stand up for myself? I asked to myself.

In midnight when I sleeping suddenly someone pour cold water on me. I wake up and saw there stood my brothers, Sara and James.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We are here to give you your birthday beating" Sara said smirking.

No No, please no" I said pleadingly.

Oh dear cousin it is tradition, we didn't want to break that, did we? Sara said.

They start me throwing, punches, slaps, kicks, suddenly a hand went under my shorts, then I saw this is James hand but my brothers didn't see this, After beating me they gone. I started crying.

Suddenly door open and James come in my room. He then forcefully grabbed me started kissing me. What are you doing? I asked him pushing but there was no use. "What are your problem whore , Ken told me how your whoring around few hours ago. I should have fuck you now but I have to go to my girlfriend. Now tommorow you are coming to my house and I will teach you lesson to be a good girl" he said and go outside.

I have to do something, I can't loose my innocence to that asshole. Think Kiara think something I muttered to myself. I can't live with them, they all are monster. Yes I have to run away from this hell. It's not like anyone care, everyone will be happy  if I go away from them. But where should I go ? If I go to orphanage and if they find my family, then this will be worse, I can't imagine what they will do with me.

Fuck, I screamed. I can't live here, James will coming tomorrow and if I said this to anyone no one will believe me. So I started packing, there are very limited things I have, so it packing complete in half an hour. I pack my clothes and documents.

Then I started writing a letter to my so called family......

Hey lovelies, I'm back with another chapter. Where do you think Kiara will go ? If you like this chapter then please vote and comment.

Until next time....