Chapter 15

Kiara's POV

I was in deep sleep when cold water flashed on my face. I immediately wake up and saw Sara had glass in her hand.

"Wake up bitch" she said

What do you want? I asked her rudely , I know I couldn't have do that but she wake up me from my sleep.

What did you say?" She screamed and slapped me hard.

"You should have know your place, you are nothing but just maid in this house" she said at same time my all Brothers came in my room.

What happened? Josh asked

I just wake her up because I was hungry but she slapped me and say that it's her house and I should have make my food" Sara said with fake tears.

How dare you to slapped my sister" Daniel shouted on me and slapped me hard.

I didn't" I tried to say but again Hunter punched me in my stomach.

No

No

Please I swear I didn't do anything" I said

Kiara wake up" a voice said

Babe you are here with us" another voice said.

Suddenly I wake up and saw Tessa, Nina and Adri had worried expression on their faces and tears in their eyes. They all hugged me tightly.

It's okay baby girl" Tess said soothingly.

It's just nightmare, they will never hurt you again" Nina said.

When this nightmares will stop, I'm that bad? Why my family hate me too much" I asked them cryingly

No shussh you are sweetest and pure girl, this is your so called family who doesn't deserve you" Adri said.

Now sleep we all here, nothing will happen you" Nina said.

They said and I tried to sleep after some time I sleep.

Wake up wake up" someone said and jump in my bed

"Go away" I said and again tried to sleep.

Wake up sis, we have wedding to attend" Luke said

And I suddenly remember about that wedding of Mr. Roy's son

Okay okay I'm up" I said and sit up.

After that we all went to get ready I don't know anything about their wedding but I'm preety damn excited.
I wear a gown which I made during my college. Which is elegant yet simple.

Kiara what happened? You look down" Jack asked

"Nightmare" Adri replied

Baby girl don't worry we all are here" Harry said then we all do group hug

I don't know but I have gut feelings that something is going to Happened today but I brushed it off

"Ohh you look beautiful babe" Aaron said with wink.

"You look hot baby" I said. We both are always flirting with each other but it just for fun. In college when he also was attending well he was my senior, everyone thinks that we are couple but we know the truth.

After that we went to the beach when is wedding happening.

"Woah it's beautiful" Adri said

Bride is beautiful" Aaron said and Luke smacked his head.

Dude you are talking about bride Bro" he said.

But guys seriously it's so beautiful and different from our country." Tess said and we all nodded.

"Sis" I hear a Jay's little voice.

Hii baby, yo look handsome" I said and kneeled in front of him.

Thanks" he said and blushed.

Aww someone has crush" Harry said chuckling.

"Where is your Grandpa?" I asked

Somewhere, I don't know" he said and scratch his head.

Don't worry baby" Nina said.

After that we saw a complete wedding ceremony.

Hey thanks for coming" Kartik said and hugged everyone but I shivered when he touch me

You look breathingly beautiful" he said and winked at me and I blushed.

Geez Kiara take a grip, he is player remember that. You don't want another heartbreak after James

Let's go dad is there and you also can meet my brother and sister in law" he said and we all follow him.

There was Mr. Roy are talking with groom and bride and along with some guest.

"Dad" Kartik shouted

Mr Roy turned and said "thank you so much guys for coming"

"Pleasure is all ours" we said simultaneously and laughed.

Guys this is my older son Varun and his wife Mia then we all introduced ourselves and congratulate them for their wedding and they thanked us for saving Jay yesterday

Kiara and all of you I want to meet my friend and his family from New York" Mr Roy said and my face dropped.

Harry squeezed my shoulder and slowly said "don't worry baby sis there are millions of people in New York."

Then we went behind Mr Roy there was some man but his back is front of us so we couldn't see his face.

But then Mr Roy said a name of that person and my heart start beating fastly, my world stop.

Then those person turn around.

"Kiara" he said my name unbelievably and shocked appear on his face.

Then I fainted.

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Stay stunned for next chapter, I will try to update soon.

Ok guys who Shipped Kiara and Kartik.

Vote

Comment

Until next time...❤️