Chapter 19

Summary till now :

Our Kiara ran away after 11years of abused to the London, there she met some people whom now she called her family. It's true that blood is not always a family. After 4 years she graduated from fashion designing and now went to India with her friends to enjoy the vacation where she met her so called 'family'. They want her back but she refused. Here in Black company there are some traitor who betrayed them and now josh went to new York to settle this issue.

Guys back to our story:

Kiara's POV

After this all Assholes left, I just cried out.

I never imagine to see all them again in my life. I thought I've left this chapter behind me in my life.

"Why the hell they all came back, they already made my life miserable. Now What they want to kill me" I asked Tessa.

From childhood I always wanted a sister, now Tessa and Adriana are the sisters I've never had.

"Kiara you are strong girl and no one going to change this, you did very good job the way you behave with them. And we all here babe they will never going to take you away from all of us. You are my sister and we Love you" she said and hugged me.

My all friends join us and crushed me.

"Guys can't breath" I said to them.

"Sorry" they said and give me space.

"What Tessa said is right babe, we all love you" Aaron said.

"And yess they will never going to take you away from us" Harry said.

I have tears in my eyes, these people are my family, they love me and always support me. "It's true that by sharing DNA you can't become family. Family is made by love and loyalty"

"Thank you guys and I love you so so soooo much" I said .

After laughing and playing finally we went to sleep

Josh's POV

"Sir he is not only one there is another person who pay him for this."

"What the name of that person?"

Currently I'm sitting in the plane flying back to new York to find this traitor and master mind behind this.

My family is stay back in India, I know Kiara said she don't want to see us but Dad told us that he want to live there if it's mean to saw her from away.

I've landed and now are are going to company where my Assistant and the traitor is present, today is Sunday so no any staff is present there except us.

I went to My assistance  Adam cabin and saw him with out IT department head.

"Good afternoon Mr Black" Adam greeted me. I just nodded.

"So this is the bastard, who sold our data to rival company?" I asked him.

"Yes sir"

"So Mr. Jonathan, now please tell me why you did all this?" I demaned

"So - - sorry sir, I needed money for the surgery of my mother and then one lady called me and she offered me 1 million for this task, I don't have any other option sir" he cried.

"You don't have any option, you asshole. If you ask company to give you a loan then your problem was solved" I shouted at him.

He just sit there with face down

"So what's that Lady's name?" I questioned

"Sir I don't know her name she always called me, I'd never saw her face but whenever she called me a man is present with her" he said

"Check his call list and find out that number" I demaned to my assistant.

"Already did sir" he said. See that's why I told you all that he is best assistant til now.

"So please enlighten me her name Mr. Adam" I said.

"Sir Ms. Sara Black"

_______________________________________

Hey babes,

Finally guys I update this.

Thoughts on this chapter.

What do you think will Josh's reaction after listening Sara's name?

What will he do with her?

Guys don't you think our Kiara is very lucky to have friends like them?

Votes and comments

Until next time.....