Chapter 25

Kartik's POV

I kissed her.

Holy fuck.

I'd always dream of kissing her but even dream can't compare this much bliss.

Her soft, red lips.

Oh god, I'm going to crazy.

I was player but since I saw Kiara. I can't even look at any women without comparing them with her.

She is fierce Kitten.

And look amazing when she blushed because of me.

Just like now she is blushing and avoiding my eyes.

"Sir, I've to go" she said hurriedly standing up from her sit.

I hold her wrist and pulled her towards my chest.

I always make her nervous, I'm sure that I've some effect on her.

But you don't know how much effect she have on me.

"Let me go Mr. Roy" she said trying loosen my grip.

"It's Kartik for you babe" I whispered seductively.

"Mr." She started but I cut her off.

"Kartik baby, my name is Kartik" I said and bite her earlobe.

"Kartik, let me go" she said trying to sound confidently but failed.

I love when she called me Kartik.

"I'll if you agree to go out on date with me" I said nervously but never left her.

"No"

"Yess"

"No"

"Baby I'll not leave you till you said yes"

"Yess"

Yaahooo she finally agreed.

Tesaa's POV

It's a lunch time, me and my colleagues are ready to went towards cafeteria so that we can enter the food in our tummy.

If you don't don't know then I'm major foodie and if anyone came between us then it will be last day of that person.

If you think that I'm evil, then it's right.

I heard my office phone ringed.

"Hello" I answered.

"Ms. Miller, come to my office now" Mr. William CEO of our company said.

Asshole here I'm super duper hungry and that arrogant boss is calling me now.

Don't he have to eat lunch?

I went to his cabin and knocked the door.

Bitches I need a job to eat food, so I have to follow his orders.

"Good Afternoon Mr. William" i said.

"Afternoon Ms. Miller, take a seat" he replied.

"Sir why did you called me?" I asked.

"Ms. Miller you are one of the best employ in this company, even you new in this industry. One of the big client from newyork are impressed after he saw your last design of Hotel. He wants you to work for his new hotel and you will also become the head of the interior design" he said.

I was shock.

Bitch, yess.

Finally I didn't have to work under asshole HOD.

"Sir, it's a great news" I said happily.

"Yes Ms. Miller but you have to join our New York branch as the hotel is going to built in Newyork. Your salary will be doubled and you will also get apartment, so what is your answer" he explained.

It's impossible for me to go there. Jack's work is here and Kiara my bestie. How can I tell her that I have to go to new York, she are still having nightmare because of her family. How cruel they behaved with her. I can't tell her. I know if I told her then she will not stop me. She is the most selfless person I've met. And she is my little sister. No I can't do this to her.

"Sorry sir, I'm genuinely appreciate that you offered me this promotion but I can't accept this" I told him.

I know I've made right decision.

"I can't force you Ms. Miller but this is life time opportunity. I'll give you two weeks to tell me final decision. I hope you will make right choice" he said.

I don't need to time for this but anyway.

"Okay, sir" I said.

"You can go now" he dismissed me.

I went cafeteria and eat my lunch

I always eat more food if I'm sad, Angry or confused. I know most people lost their appetite

(A/N It's truly me, is anyone here also same? )

I've talk to Jack about this.

______________________________________

Hey babes,

Who is your Celeb Crush?

Kiara is lucky to have a Friends like them.

Thoughts on this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Until next time...