Chapter 3

Kiara's POV

"We are pregnant" Sara said smiling and look towards James. He give her heart melting smile and once again shattered heart break into small pieces.

I ran towards my room. Started to cry, I felt pathetic that I love the person who will never love me back. I know that they are dating but I didn't know that they are serious now having baby.

Suddenly my door open and there stood Josh with angry expression. Oh God it is not good, definitely not.

"What are you doing here, you ungrateful bitch, we told you to serve to guests" he shouted

S- s- sorry sir" I sutterrd. Yes my brothers told me to call them Sir and ma'am to that bitch.

He comes near me and slapped me so hard. That I fell on floor. He then pick me up and  grabbed my hair and  forcefully and throw on floor.

"You know you were never planned. Our life will be so happy if you disappeared." He said. I know that they don't love me but hearing from his mouth it hurt so much.

"But I'm your sister" I said softly.

"No you are not our sister Sara is. We told Mom Dad to throw you to our house but because they are good person they kept you here. You are just ungrateful bitch" he said and once again slapped me, his eyes only shows hate towards me.

Flashback:

Three years old me want to come downstairs fast so I run on stairs but I fell on floor and started crying. Josh come there fastly while panicking.

What happened baby girl? He asked me and I sit on his lap.

"It hwrts Bubba" I said crying.

"Shhh, I will apply cream and then pain will be gone" he said and kissed my forehead.

After applying cream, he said "I will always take care of when you are in pain, remember that baby girl."

Then tuck me in bed and my kissed my forehead.

"I love you baby girl" he said.

"I love you too" I said.

Present -

What happened to my family? What will be my life if this bitch will never came in our life? Why can't they love me? It is too much too ask? I Asked this question everyday.

I don't want their money, I just want love. Only once I want to feel loved. Many times the thoughts of suicide come in my mind but I can't do this only because of my friends, they told me so many times that never give up. They also told me to police complaint but I know from my dad's money they will be free in minutes.

Then I went downstairs because I know if they didn't find me working my punishment will be worse. I started serving guests some snacks. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and dragged me in empty room. I saw the face he is some football jock from our school. Then I notice that there are three other boys from school is also present.

What do you want? I asked

Just some fun hot stuff" he said smirking.

No get out of me" I said trying to push him away but this was no use.

Suddenly door open and that person enters in room, there stood.....

Hey guys.

Another update for you all, I know I'm great 😜 but hopefully you like it.

Please vote and comment

Until next time......