Chapter 1

Third person's POV

11 years ago....

It was the best day in Black's Mansion because today is the b'day of their younger twins and specially their princess. Kiara is baby of family and only girl with 6 older protective brothers as well as two overprotective parents. The day twins born their family vow to protect their baby girl.

This party is best party in New York, everyone is so happy and finally it's time when twins cut their cake.

"Babies now make a wish and cut the cake" their parents said.

"We are no babies anymore, now we are big" twins said together and everyone laugh.

But finally they make wish, Ken said that he wants new play toys while Kiara said " God please make my family Happy" and everyone aww to her. Everyone is blinded by her cuteness and selfless behavior. She loves her family so much specially her brothers.

After they cut the cake twins feed the cake to their family and everyone kisses their whole face making twins giggle. Her brothers started tickling her making her laugh while their parents saw them and pray to God to protect their family.

After party is over parents tuck their children to bed and kisses their forehead and went to their bedroom.

Suddenly Adam's phone started to ring and the person on other line is social worker and he said that his brother and sister law were dead due to car accident and asked that if they are willing to take custody of their daughter in blink of eye he said yess. Little did he know that this descion change his family forever ( Adam is name of her Dad and her mother's name is Cara)

Next morning he told his family, everyone was sad because of their Uncle and Aunt's sudden death but happy that from now on their cousins sister is living with them. Kiara knows that her cousin don't like her but she loves her cousin and she also want another girl in this house. After funeral she comes to live with them.

Kiara is bitch at the age of 6 she is sefish girl. She hates that her all cousin brothers love their sister and only little attention paid to her so she started manipulated them.

She started to telling all family that Kiara hit her and told her to get out of her house. Kiara's brothers started to feel guilty because of their sister's behavior also all family feel pity to the girl who lost her both parents at such young age.

However they all become older their cousin become successful to turn them against Kiara now everyone loves her while hate Kiara. Everyone treated her like princess while Kiara become maid of family.

Hii Guys,

What do you think about this chapter?

Plzz

Vote

Comments

Share

- Rutu....