Chapter 18

Ken's POV

I saw my twin After four fucking years and  she said Get the hell away from her. The way she look at our family with so much hatered, it broke my heart.

But when she talk with her friends her eyes softened. She look at them with so much love and trust just like she look at us when we were younger.

I want that time back. I want my sister back. I want my twin back. And I can do anything to win her back. I know we all will do anything to get her back.

Jason's POV

I saw our sister after four years. I want to hug her and kissed her forehead. I want to say her that I love her and missed her so much. I want to tell her that how fucking sorry I am. I want to go back home with her and never leave her alone. I want to stay with her all time. But I stood there like fucking frozen at place. I couldn't did anything.

But when she told us that we are not her family and she hate us that broke my heart. When she told us that her friends are her brothers and we are nothing to her. I just want to die, it seems like there is no purpose to live my life...

Mason's POV

I saw my sorella after so long time. I really thought that I will never see her. We did everything to find her, Dad Hired best hacker in New York but he also didn't find her.

I never thought that we can see her in India. Honestly I never want to come here but dad forced me and I'm glad that I came. Otherwise I missed the chance to saw her.

I know how we treated her is so fucking wrong and if I were in her place I couldn't forgive that people who hurt me. But I just want one chance to show her that we all love her, just one chance and I will do anything to get that chance.

Daniel's POV

I'm the person who will never show any emotions, not even my family. But after I saw my princess my eyes tear up but I don't mind that anyone saw me weak. I just want to hug her and never leave her alone but I know that she hate us. I mean who couldn't hate that people who made her life fucking hell.

I don't remember that last time I wish her on her birthday or just have normal conversation with her. All because of that bitch, she always show us bruises that Kiara give her. First I didn't believe her but she started to showing her all her bruise and when one night I saw her crying I  started to believe her and it's my biggest regret in my life.

I will win you back princess, I promise.

Hunter's POV

I just heard that my baby sis told us we are monster, I know what we did is so much wrong but the word monster is stuck in my mind. We are truly monster that broke little princess. I know we didn't deserved her but we are so much selfish to leave her alone.

I want my baby sis back. I remember when we were younger she always wants to cuddle with me, she told me that my cuddles do everything better but she doesn't know that she is our sunshine. By seeing her one smile everything will become better but I didn't saw that smile for almost fifteen years and this all because of us.

I want to cuddle with her again. I want to see that smile again. I want to hear I love you Bro from her again and for that I will do anything.

Josh's POV

We are monsters truly monster. How can we did this to our princess? I remember that I told her I will protect her from world but we are the one who hurt her. I want to teach lesson to Kara, I just wish we are in Mafia so I should totally killed her but we can't do this. I know we leave her alone but it's our fault that we trust in her instead of our princess. We both are fucking responsible for that but I just want one chance to punish her. I hired a detective and he told me that she is in California. You will pay your sins Kara just like we all pay. But in all that my princess is punished in that.

I'm lost in thought when my phone ring. I saw caller ID it was my Assistant, he join company two years back and he is very much loyal to company. Someone was betrayed our company and sold our idea to our rivals and I told him to find that person. Whoever is he or she will receive her punishment for that

"Hello sir"

"Leave the formalities and tell me that you found anything about that traitor?"

*Yess sir, Mr Jackson from IT department is the traitor"

Okay we will come back in two days till then keep eyes on that fucker

Sir there is more

What?

Sir he is not only one there is another person who pay him for this.

What the name of that person?

Hey everyone,

I just want to show her brothers feeling.

I hope you enjoyed

Vote

Comment

Share

Until next time....❤️