Chapter 2

Kiara's POV

"Get your fat ass down bitch and make a breakfast, it's my baby brother's b'day" my older brother Daniel said. What a great way to start morning....note the sacrasam

Oh God where is my manners I didn't introduce to myself, so my name is Kiara Black, yes right my surname is Black and I'm only daughter of New York's Billionaire The Adam Black. But  no one knows that. And today is my 16th birthday, now if you are confused that why Daniel said it's his brother's b'day and not mine because I didn't celebrate my birthday while my twin is throw the one hell party. Okay guys the other story for next time because I'm going late to make breakfast.

After shower I went to closet and find a simple baggy t-shirt and jeans. I can't wear tight top because the beating my so called family gives me scars. Then I went downstairs and start making breakfast I made scrambled eggs, toast and bacon because it is my twin's favorite.

After some time everyone gathered in dining room and wish my twin Happy birthday he said thanks to all while no one pay any attention to me after five minutes my bitch cousin Cara come and hugged Ken and also wish him.

"Good morning Dad and Mom" she wishes my Parents. Yess when she was 11 my parents told her to call them Mom and Dad. And same time told me to call them Sir and Madam.

"Morning princess" Papa said at same time one memory flash through my head.

Flashback:

"Papa papa papa" four years old me shouted from downstairs. Papa suddenly come near me and ask what Happened?

"Mason is been meanie" I told them in my baby voice

"Don't worry princess I will give him punishment" Papa told me.

"Thank you Papa, you are my hero and will always be my hero" I told him while kiss his cheek.

"And you will always be my princess, no one could replace you" he said and hugged me.

"Pinkie promise" I said while give him my pinky finger.

"Pinkie promise" he said and kiss all my face making me giggle.

Present-

One single tear escaped from my eyes that my hero break his promise. Now no longer I'm his princess and Hime is not my hero.

"Bitch give me us our breakfast" my evil cousin said and I make table for their breakfast and went to my room. Woww no one even bother to wish me.

Happy birthday to me

After that I pick my bagpack and started walking school. Yes my family never give me car even though they are billionaire.

"Let's the day begin" I said to myself and enters in school.

No one knows that my surname is Black my family didn't want me to embarrass to them so I give myself new surname 'Smith'

At near my locker I saw my group. Our group contains Akash, john, Lila, Charlotte and me.

They are my friends from middle school and only they know everything that happened in my house, because I can't hide from them anything.

My brothers and cousin told everyone that no one could talk to me overwise they make their life hell but only these people are stand beside me. My siblings tried so many things that they change their my mind but they never become successful.

I walk towards my locker then they wish me Happy birthday and give me my gifts. Akash and John give me Diamond necklace and let me tell you this is so beautiful. Lila and Char give me Scrapbook of our photos.

Then school day went as usual. As usual means my brothers and cousin bullied and insult me but this is normal thing.

It's my brothers birthday party, whole school is present but this is mask party so no one could recognized me.
Oh if you think they give me permission to enjoy party so you are absolutely WRONG. I'm here to serve everyone drinks and snacks.

Suddenly a couple came in middle stage there stood my cousin and love of my life James Knight. He is my brother's best friend from age of Three. He also hurt me physically and verbally but my heart wants him but he is dating my cousin for six months now. That bitch stole everyone from me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, attention please," Sara shouted from stage. "Me and my lovely Boyfriend James have announcement for everyone"  She said.

But the next words comes through her mouth break my heart completely and the ground slipped under my feet.

Hey Guys, would you like this Chapter

What do you think? What is this news ?

Please vote, comment and share

Love Rutu...