Chapter 9

Dad's POV

Why are you laughing ? James screamed at Kiara.

"My mission is successful, finally your family is broken just like mine Mr. Adam Black" Sara said.

What are you saying, what's your mission? I asked.

"You know my Mom loved you, but when she confessed her love to you, you rejected her and choose this Cara over my mom she only married my dad because she can live close to you. My dad knew that Mom didn't love him but he didn't know the name of person that she loved. Because of that my parents was always argued. They both neglect me but I love them. That day of accident when we returned party of your twins, just like always mom dad argued and car hit our car. That night my parents leave me alone in this world. I always hate Kiara because she is princess of this family, she always got everything. Everyone loves her, you know even my Mom Dad also loved her, they always like Kiara this, Kiara that, why can't you be like Kiara? I hate her. When I come here to live with you guys I also brought some of my parents stuff. I was six, I didn't understand much but I can read perfectly, that's why when I started to read the diary of my mom that's when I understand the reason of my parents argument, Because of you my parents are DEAD, because of you I didn't get my parents love. That's why I promised myself that I will break you and your perfect family. And now I'm successful, your family and you all are broken just like my family and me. And your so called princess is Missing and she hates you all. But I always love to hit her and I also knows that she loves James that's why I did relationship with you and for your information I'm not pregnant. and I'm the one who told that guys to raped her but Ken saved her, But this was the final straw to Kiara and finally she ran away but she took so much time. For long time Poor girl became our maid and punching bag" Sara said laughing.

You are sick person Sara, your mom is obbessed with me and I never loved her. I treat you like princess and you break my family." I said.

Suddenly Daniel slapped her continuously.

"You bitch leave this house now, and never show us your face again otherwise I will Kill you GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" I shouted her when my wife dragged her out of house.

We all are crying, I never cried not even when my parents died. Everyone family members even James are also crying. This is all my fault how could I did this to my princess. I promised her to cherish her. I failed as father.

"Dad please find her, I want my twin back, please Dad" Ken said sobbing

"I promise you boys, I will find her and when she comes back, she will treated like princess that she is" I promised my family. My wife throw her arms to my neck and started crying.

"We all help you to find out princess dad, we will get her back" My boys said simultaneously.

You will come back to us princess, I promised you...