75

Part 75

Sana was in tears after hearing his confession, knowing with what he had went through without her, how much he felt guilty for hurting her.... But some where she knew that it was needed to make their relationship stronger, but now it's time to give him what he deserves... Sana bent down on her knees while crying, sid left her hands and wiped her tears and nodded in no to tell her not to cry, she nodded positively agreeing to him... She held his hand in hers the same way he did..

Sana : sidharth I am sorry too! Agar maine aapko pahle hi Shabbir or mere past ke bare ms bata diya hota to shayad ye nobat na aati, am really sorry sidharth... 😭😭

Sid :shh shh sana meri jaan please tum ro

kyu rahi ho or sorry kyu mang rahi ho (wiped her tears) tumne mujh pr aakhe band karke bharosa kiya tha jab gori humari life me aayi thi, usne bhi tumhe itna bhadkaya or behkaya pr tumne mujhpe bharosa karna nahi chorha, r mai behak gaya or ek anjan ki baato me aa gya... iss liye I am sorry...

Sana : acha abhi bus hua bohot sorry bol liya ab bhul jao, or mujhe ek tight hug do..

He laughed at her antics and hugged her tightly, pulling her as much as humanly possible... She ran her fingers in his hair and with other hand rubbed his back...

Sana : aapko patq maine kitna miss kiya aapko? Aapko gale lagane ko taras rahi thi mai kabse....

Sid : mai bhi bohot taras gaya tha, ab to tumhe dur hi nahi Jane duga khudse...

Sana : mai bhi, chalo an utho mujhe kuch khilao bhuk lagi hai...

Saying this she stood up and gestured him to get up...

Sid : shehnaaz tumne mujhe maaf kiya na?

Sana : ha sidharth, hum... Dono ne tumhe maaf kiya...

Sid got confused with the word DONO... Sana chuckled at his expressions...

Sid : dono matlab? Oh acha! You mean daadu jaan or tumne.. Thank you jaan!

Sana : are nahi sidharth, mera matlab daadu jaan nahi the...

Sid : to phir? Oh tum mom ke bare me baat kar rahi hona!

Sana : nahi sidharth...

Sid : to phir kon jaan?

She kept his palms on her tummy which she was already holding and looked at her with a blissful smile....

Sid : ye kya baat bani shehnaaz? Matlab tumne or tumhari bhuk ne mujhe maaf kiya?

Sana : sidharrthhh urghhhh... Aap itne budhu kaise ho sakte ho?

Sid : ab kya kiya maine? What have I done baby?

Sana : sab aapne hi to kiya hai jiska result

yaha hai....

She told in frustration pointing her belly... he looked confused but next moment he smiled at her, she thought finally he understood!

Sid : to baby aise bol na ki mere karan tujhe bhuk bardash karni padhi or ab kyuki mai khane ka arrange kiya hai to tumne or tumhare is chotu se tummy ne mujhe maaf kardiya right?

She looked at him in disbelief and because of her mood swings she started crying, she jerked his hands and sat on chair holding her head in her hands making him totally confused..... He came closer to her....

Sid : jaan why are you crying ha? Tell me what happened?

Sana (yelling) :sidharth aapko pata hai aap nihayti bewakuf hai, aapko itni si baat samjh nahi aa rahi hai ki mai ammi banne wali hu....

Sid : oh acha itni si baat! Ye to tum normally bhi bol sakti thi ki tum ammi

banne wali ho...

Sana : sidharth are you for real? Aapko ammi ka matlab pata hai na?

Sid : ha isme konsi badhi baat hai gadhi ammi bole to maa or tum maa banne wali ho or uss hisab se mai (he paused while blabbering and than looked at her with wide eyes, but she just glared at him with anger) mai papa! Fuck! Shit! Oh no! Am going to become father and tum mom... Is it true? Bol na shehnaaz...

Sana : ha mere idiot pati... Aap abbu yani

papa banne wale ho or mai ammi yani ki maa.... Samjhe?

Sid : yesss yess mai papa banne wala hu wohhhooo.... Shehnaazzzzz...

He picked her up in bridal style and started moving round.... Both were smiling broadly

with happiness....

Sana : bas bas sidharth mujhe chakkar aa jayege nahi to...

Sid : oh ha sorry sorry!

He immediately made her stand carefully and kissed her forehead and whispered THANK YOU JAAN and moved down slowly and stopped his face at her belly... He slowly touched her tummy with his trembling hand, his eyes were moist... He placed his whole palm carefully on her tummy and caressed her tummy slowly... He looked at her face, a drop of tear dropped from her eyes looking at her love emotional, she blinked her eyes and wiped her tear and nodded in yes as an assurance to him that it's real not a dream.... He smiled blissfully and held her waist with his both hands from side and moved closed to her tummy and kissed her with closed

eyes letting tears fall down from his eyes...

Sid : welcome to family angel.. Welcome.... Daddy love you alot bacha, I.... I love you...

Sana held his face in her hand and wiped his face and gestured him to stand up... He stood up and kissed her forehead....

Sid : thank you so much sana for giving me one more reason to stay alive... Thank you thank you thank you jaan...

She captured his lips with her before he could say Thank you more a time.... She caressed his one cheek with her thumb and her another hand rubbed his nape lovingly... He was just reciprocating her holding her forearms.... He still couldn't able to believe on his stars... Once both felt contented they left each other's lips and looked in each other's eyes....

Sid : kab pata chala tha tumhe?

Sana : yaha aane ke kuch din baad hi or pata hai humara baby 2 months ka hone wala hai...

Sid : shehnaaz! Jaan! My love! I don't have any word to describe my feelings... Tum samajh rahi ho na matlab mai...

Sana : shh sidharth mai sab samjh rahi hu, don't worry... Acha abhi kuch khaye? Mujhe sachi me bohot bhuk lagi hai or mere puttu ko bhi...

Sid laughed at her antics and hugged him tightly...

Sid : i love you jaan, chalo khana khaye kyuki aapke puttu or meri angel ke papa ko bhi bhuk lagi hai vo bhi bohot jor ki...

Sana blushed thinking about them becoming parents soon.... ❤️