50-51-52

Part 50

Aaj husna ki half century puri ho gayi... Aaj comment section me jalsa hona mangta hai... I love you all and I know you all my tales also ❤️ to chaliye shuru karte hai...

Sid : or waha culture or language ka kuch pata hai ya sirf ghumne ki jagah dekh kar hi decide kar liya ki waha jana hai?

Sana : sidharth aap mujhe itni badhi gadhi samjhte ho?.... Mujhe sab pata hai, maine full research ki hai or pata hai vaha ke languages me hindi bhi one of important language hai... Or baki culture bhi sahi hai, baki waha ja kar explore kar lege...

Sid : do you really think ki mai hamare honeymoon pr kisi anjan country ka culture explore karunga? Jabki mere pass explore karne ke liye itni hot and beautiful wife hai...
He said coming near her face... Making her red 🙈❤️

Sid : are biwi tum to abhi se laal ho rahi ho, ek second! Don't tell me ke tum vo sab imagine kar rahi ho.... Hawww it means meri biwi mera hi rape kar rahi hai apne mind me....

He said dramatically leaning on opposite door side of car after placing his both hands on his chest, imaginary trying to hide himself.... Sana made a are you serious wala expression... 😒

Sana : aapko aisa lagta hai? Thik hai fer, no touching for at least one month...

Sid jumped on his seat and moved closer to her... He held her hand trying to manaofy her...

Sid : sorry sorry baby, I was just kidding.... You can rape me in reality also if you want...
Sana : sidharthh.... She said in a stern voice with anger and irritation in her voice...

Sid : acha sorry 🙏 ab ni boluga, promise, but please punishment cancel kardo, warna hum duniya ke pahle couple hoge jo apne hi honeymoon pr ek dusre ko bina touch kiye wapas ghar jayege...

Sana : ok changa maaf kitta... (ok thik hai maaf kiya)

Sid : are wah tumhe Punjabi bhi aati hai? Kaha se sikhi?

Sana became numb... She was clueless what to say... She got glimpses of her past... She could remember a smiling face who gave her a lot of tears... Her heart dropped just after remembering that person to whom she adored most....

Sid : sana! Sana (shaking her shoulder) kaha kho gayi?

Sana : hhh! Nahi kahi nahi... Ummm.. Vo vo airport aa gaya, chalo...

They moved inside airport with their luggage 🛅 and met Dhruv there and after taking their tickets and needed documents they soon boarded their flight....

After some time of take off they slept in their bedroom compartment.... After a good long nap of 6 hours sana woke up and saw most adorable view of her cute husband, who is most vulnerable when with her... ❤️

He was sleeping their with a small pout and his arms around her waist, holding her protectively... She moved her face a little up and pecked his pout... A smile appeared on his face automatically in sleep...

She looked at his rough brown lips and an urge raised in her heart to suck them till eternity... She again came near his lips and touched them with her lips and rubbed her lips on his...

Her own actions raised her desire to taste them... she took his lower lip slowly in her mouth and sucked it and left it with a pop sound 🔊

Because of her actions Sid also woke up and saw her looking at his lips with a lot of desires and love... he leaned towards her and took her upper lip for a soothing kiss... She was chewing his lower lip like a hungry baby...

Desires and love took over them, sana literally bite his lower lip, due to which that started bleeding...

sid groaned and moved back and touched his lip... he saw a little blood on his finger with which he touched his lip... He looked towards Sana... She was sucking her own lover lip and was trying to stop her tears.... Guilt could be seen in her eyes....