67

Part 67
Please do vote if you have some time to... ❤️

Author note : am really sorry everyone! In last part I had mentioned masjid without knowing the fact that ladies can't visit masjid offenly, but thanks to all your messages and comments... Now please adjust with word Dargah instead of Masjid!

Sid came near bed and saw a big teddy bear on left side of bed and frowned, he picked that teddy bear, holding its neck...

Sid : acha to tu hi hai vo kamina teddy bear jisne meri jagah leli hai! Beta tune badhe galat aadmi se panga liya hai, pata ni meri jaan ko kaha kaha touch kiya hoga iss bhalu ne... Ye kya hai! Lipstick mark vo bhi gaal pr... Hey bhagwan yahi dekhna baki tha, iss kapdhe ki chij ko mere hisse ka sara pyar de rahi hai meri biwi or mujhe shakal bhi nahi dikhayi.... Don't worry you pink color ke bhalu ke bache, bus kuch din or fer teri kabar to yahi Lahore me bana kr jaunga beta!

Suddenly he heard sound of doors knob, he hide himself under bed 🛏 quickly still holding teddy bear... He heard sound of anklets and saw two beautiful legs walking towards bed.... He smiled inwardly knowing that it's sana...

She came out of loo after taking bath, wearing a beautiful black 🖤 Anarkali suit... She rubbed her hair with towel to dry them and hummed sid's latest song HUSNA with a smile... She came near bed and looked here and there as she felt her teddy missing....
Sana : Shona! (sorry for this but mai khudko song promote karne se rok nahi pa rahi hu 😜) ye kaha gaya, nahane se pehle to yahi rakh kar gayi thi, ab kaha gaya? Shona kidhar hai tu...

She looked here and there in room to find it.... While a person was pressing neck of her shona secretly.... 😂😂😂😂 Samjh gaye na! So after hearing sana calling teddy bear with name of shona he was hell pissed of and held that non living thing's neck and fisted it with his hands...

Sid pov : sale! kutte! kamine! Shona? Or vo bhi tu.... Pahle to socha tha jane ke time tera kirya karam karuga pr tu dekh yaha se bahar nikalte hi tujhe to aag laga hi duga... Urghhh...

Sana moved to other side of bed to find
her shona, her eyes fall on a black piece of cloth peeping out of under of bed.... She bent a little carefully and screamed loudly after realizing that a men had entered in her bedroom without her knowledge!

Sana : aahhhh chor chor chor!

Sid get scared of scream and tried to get up with jerk but resulted in hurting his head, he rolled on floor and come out of under of bed... sana stopped screaming once she looked at sid's face.... Than her eyes fall on her shona...

Sana : aap yaha! Mere shona ke sath!

This single word containing 5 letters was enough to trigger Sid!

Sid : dekho tum ise... Before he could complete his words Rehmat ji came there worriedly.....

Rehmat : kya hua sana beta kaha hai chor... Are sidharth beta aap yaha! Kahi sana aapne inhe to chor nahi samjh liya tha...

Sana : ji ji vo Rehmat kaka mujhe laga koi chor ghus aaya hai, vo inki sirf pith dekhi thi na isliye aise laga, sorry aapko bhi pareshan kar diya...

Rehmat : koi baat nahi beta, aap jab dargah jane ko taiyar hogi to bata dena mai driver se bol kar gadhi taiyar karwata hu...

Sana : ji Rehmat kaka.....

Rehmat ji leaved them alone after giving a smile to sid....

Sana : aap yaha kya kar rahe hai sidharth or kab aaye aap yaha or mere bistar ke niche me shona

He kept his hand on her mouth to stop her calling shona and looked deep in her eyes.... He was finally feeling peace in his heart ♥ after coming this close to her after so many days! She stood there shocked with his sudden action, she patted on his hand to remove that from her mouth... He came back on earth after her touch and again frowned realizing that his jaan was calling shona to a teddy bear not to him....

Sid : shehnaaz tum iss teddy bear ko shona bulati ho?
Sana : huh! Aap India se yaha Pakistan ye puchne aaye ho ki mai mere shona ko shona bulati hu?

Sid : yr baby mana tum mujhse naraz ho pr aise is nakli bhalu ko kam se kam shona to matt bol... Upar se tune ise kiss bhi di hai...

Sana : sidharth are you serious? Aap yaha mujhe manane ke bajaye mujhse ladh rahe ho? Like seriously sidharth! Or waise bhi aapko kya matlab mai kisi ko bhi kya bhi bulao meri marji, waise bhi jab aapne mujhe apni jindagi se dhakke maar kar nikal diya tha tab ye mere sath tha, din to kaise bhi nikal jata tha pr raat ko jab akele roti thi to ye mere pass hota tha or mere sare dukh sunta tha, aapke tarha khudse dur nahi kiya!

Sid looked down with shame and guilty for his past actions and heard sana's words without giving any excuse...

Sana : ab jayiye yaha se mujhe taiyar ho kar dargah bhi jana hai!

Sid looked at her, his eyes were moist, he badly wanted to hug her and cry his heart out and tell her that how much he had missed her and how much he had regretted in past and till now .... Sana could see tear forming in side of his eyes but she maintained her poker face!

Sid : so.. Sor... Sorry...
( he fumbled while apologizing, his voice chocked making her heart feel pain, he quickly left her room after mumbling a sorry)
Sana cried her heart out hugging her
teddy after locking door as he left.... She dug her face in teddy's body and tried to not make any noise while crying... She so badly wanted to hug him and tell him that she know it's not all his mistake, but she had to act a little bitter for their good future....

Sana pov : kitne dino baad aapko itne karib se dekha.... Dil to kar raha tha ki bus gale laga lu or fer kabhi chordhu hi na pr mujhe kuch time thorha naraz rehna hoga warna aap rishte ki value nahi samjhege... Mai janti hu aap mujhse beinteha mohobbat karte hai pr mohobbat ke sath sath or bhi behad jaruri chije hai jo ab aapko sikhni hogi.. she came out of her teddy's tummy and mumbled BECHARA and laughed remembering the way Sid reacted after hearing shona... 😂😂😂😂