88

House was filled with a lot of joy and happiness as Sid and sana were going to be parents of two babies, the sonogram report of babies had become the favorite image of everyone's….

"shehnaaz what are you doing here darling! Just come with me in room and rest for a while, you're making yourself tired" sid said to shehnaaz who had entered kitchen a five minutes ago to cook something for herself….

"sidharth please abhi nahi, mujhe kuch mitha khane ka mann hai or mai khudke liye savayia bana rahi hu, aapko khana hai to bolo" she said pouring milk in to big utensil…

"ji nahi mujhe nahi khani hai savayia,or tum chalo room me, mai tumhare liye Bazar se le aaunga nahi to mom or choti maa to hai hi they will make it for you" after bargaining for good minutes Sid was successful in dragging her out of kitchen….

As soon as they came in their bedroom Sana felt tired, that she just on bed with her back facing mattress…

"sidharth mai thak gayi hu"

"to mai kya kar sakta hu meri jaan ki thakan mitane ke liye?" he asked as he laid beside her resting his head on one of his hand and facing her… Sana turned her face to look at him grinned while pulling his cheeks….

" aww sidharth aap kitne pyare ho"

"what… Do… you… Want… Now?"

"just a tub of chocolate ice cream with extra choco chips" said sana grinning like a baby….

"jaan tub kuch jyada nahi ho gya?"

"sidharthhh! Aapke bache bhi to jyada hai na fer!"

"yeah after all teen teen!"

"what? But doctor told me about only two" Sana said being confused…

"because my baby's mom is also cute small baby herself, that's why I said three gadhi!" said sid meekly left from there before she could make his bharta…

"dekha bacho apne papa ko! Kitne badhe
tease hai and want you both to be like him  so we three can team up against him, I know we will be gonna best team…"  said sana imagining about her future….

Sana had came in balcony to check whether sid's car is parked in place or not so she could know whether he's back at home yet or not, but to her surprise she saw sid talking with a girl near his car, the girl seemed to shy away as she fidget her fingers while sid was telling her something with a smile plastered on his face… the girl was blushing like hell, but here sana who was looking at them from balcony was seething in anger…

Sana pov : haye Allah! Ye ladki kon hai or mere shohar ke sath kyu baat kar rahi hai or ye sidharth ye bhi kyu baat kar rahe hai usse… Upar se vo sharma bhi rahi hai, haye Aisa bhi kya bol diye sidharth ki ye laal tamatar huye ja rahi hai… Ahh… Mujhe gussa aa rha hai, kahi vo budhi aunty ki baat sach to nahi thi ki pregnancy ke time pati idhar udhar… Nahiii! Agar sidharth ne aisa socha bhi to mai inka muh todh dugi, aane do inhe wapis, mai batati hu…

She sat on her bed and waited for sid to come back, after 10 minutes Sid came back in room with a big smile on his face and a big ice-cream tub in his hands for his dear wife…

"ye le meri jaan ice cream" he gave her ice cream and a spoon… She started eating silently while looking at him from corner of her eyes, sid changed his clothes into pajama and tshirt…

"sidharth! Kya mai moti ho gayi hu?"

"nahi darling, tu cute ho gayi hai" he said
while checking messages on his phone screen…

"kya mai ab pahle jitni attractive nahi hu?"

"ye kaisa sawal hai shehnaaz? Tumhe hua kya hai? Aise sawal kyu puch rahi ho?"

"mujhe sawal ke badle sawal nahi jawab chahiye" she demanded…

"ahh acha! Tum bohot attractive ho or pahle se to bohot jyada attractive ho gayi ho"

" agar mai itni hi attractive lag rahi hu to come and have a sex with me" she said boldly making Sid clean bold..

"what the! Tum pagla gayi ho kya shehnaaz, kaisi baate kar rahi ho?" he said sitting near her on bed…
"mai to wahi karne ko bol rahi hu jiske karan ye babies hai mere andar" she said plainly while sid was dropped jaw left…

"jaan are you fine, aise baat kyu kar rahi ho, tumhe ache se pata hai I don't want to risk our babies for our own body's satisfaction"

"these babies are only result of our own body's satisfaction"

"hawww janeman you're getting too bold now a days, what's the secret" he tried to know what's going in her mind…

"it's the result of new girl in your life" she said folding her hands across her best with anger…

"shehnaaz kya baat kar rahi ho tum, konsi ladki? Kuch bhi bol rahi ho"
"wahi jisse niche aap hass hass kar bate kar rahe the, maine khud apni in aakho se dekha tha" her voice chocked in end as tears fell from her eyes…

"hey hey shehnaaz look at me" si said cupping her face in his hands but she jerked his hands away…

"acha baba nahi chu rha, just listen me vo handsome ke mearut wale cousin ki granddaughter thi"

"ehhh hh aahhh… To aapka chakkar daadu ke dur ke bhai ki poti ke sath chal rha hai, haye Allah ye sunane se pahle ye gunge kyu nahi ho gaye, sharam bhi nahi aayi ye bolte huye aapko? Haye Allah meri to kismat hi futi hai!"

She said while crying, sid face palmed himself on antics of his wife.. He just held her shoulders and dived in her lips making her silent… Sana also reciprocated after few seconds of realizing that he's kissing her, but sid left her lips in next second went near door making sana confuse..

"sidharth aap kyu ja rahe ho, mere pass hi raho" Sid locked door properly from inside and came back to her…

"mai tumhare pass hi hu, ab tum attractive lag rahi ho ki socha why not have a sex with my sexy wife or uske door lock karna jaruri tha na"

"or vo ladki ka kya?"
"are gadhi! (he pushed her head with his index finger) vo to maine Tejas or use i mean Nisha ko sabse chupke ek dusre ka hath pakdhe dekha tha to socha thorhi khichayi kar lu, but mera gadha bhai waha se chala gya Nisha ko akela chorh kar or vo bechari usi karan sharam se laal huye ja rahi thi "

" hawww iska matlab apne ghar me jald hi ek or couple add hone wala hai! Or aap un dono ko cherh rahe the, sharam nahi aati? "

" baby jisne ki sharam uske fute karam" he said before diving in her juicy lips again… They kissed each other their heart out… Sid slid hi hands under her kurti from back and unhooked her bra while still kissing her, sana gasped as she felt her upper body relaxing… soon they were free all barriers and made love…

"sidharthhh babies ko dossa khana hai"
"jaan tu pehli aurat hogi jo kashmir me dossa khane ko maang rahi hai, North me ise South chahiye, gadhi! " he said pressing his head between her chest and they again dozed off to sleep…