Surprise ❤️

Part 35

Both leaved with their luggage for airport... they were on the way to airport in car... Sana could see restlessness in sid's eyes... She placed her hand on his hand and pressed it slightly to assure him that everything will be fine and blinked her eyes and smiled slightly.... Sid nodded his head in response....

Soon they reached airport and after all the formalities they boarded their flight and settled on their seats....

Sana : sidharth don't worry, everything will be fine....

Sid : hmm... But tum daadu ko nahi janti, vo bohot ziddi hai, bilkul bacho jaise harkate karte hai, last time jab unki tabiyat kharab huyi thi to bohot mushkil se thik huye the, tab bhi mujhse milne ki zid lagayi huyi thi....

Sana : don't worry... Is baar bhi aapko dekhte hi thik ho jayege....

Sid : hope so... he said resting his head on backrest of chair... And closed his eyes.... Sana hugged his biceps and rested her head on his shoulder....

After some hours they reached kashmir and now they were traveling in car to reach the village where daadu's house is....

By the time they were coming near their destiny Sana could see the restlessness in sid's eyes... But she had to be strong this time to give strength to sid...

Sid : sana agar tumhe koi problem na ho to pahle hospital chale kya?

Sana : sidharth! Mujhe kyu kuch problem hogi, even mai bhi yahi bolne wali thi, pahle daadu se mil lete hai....

Sid nodded and asked driver to take them hospital first and after driving for an hour they reached hospital..... They came out of car and saw Tejas coming out with his mom... They came near Sid and sana... Sana touched choti mumma's (Tejas's mom) feet but she stopped her and hugged her... Sid and Tejas also hugged eo...

Sid : aap log ghar ja rahe ho?

Tejas : ha vo maa bhi kal se yahi hai or badhi maa (sid's mom) bhi yahi thi to maine socha inhe ghar chorh aata hu thorha rest kar lege, but badhi maa ne kaha vo tujhse mil kar hi ghar jayegi...

Sana : to sidharth aap maa se mil lo, Taki vo bhi ghar ja kr rest karle thorha...

Sid : hmmm... Kaha hai mom...

Tejas : ruk mai unko call karke bahar hi bula leta hu, fer vo bhi ghar chali jayengi...

He calls her and tells her that sid had came, so she came out of hospital and met with both Sana and sid... Than they left for home with luggage of sidnaaz and they both came inside hospital and saw chote papa (Tejas's father) there and met with him...

Sid : daadu kaise hai chote papa?

Cp : abhi tabiyat kharab hai dr ne injection diya tha to abhi soye hai, thorhi der me uth jayege, bohot zid karne lage hai ab, bilkul bache ban jate hai jab bhi bimar hote hai, khana bhi thik se nahi khate...

Sid : koi baat nahi, ab mai aagya huna ab dekhta hu kaise drame karte hai.... Mai ek baar mil lu andar ja kr?

CP : ha jao dono, mai canteen se tum dono ke liye kuch le aata hu khane ko...

Sana : chote papa, aap baitho mai le aati hu, aap bhi thak gaye hoge itni der se yahi ho...

CP : are nahi beta mai jata hu...

Sana : koi baat nahi papa, mai le aati hu, aap rest karo....
Cp comes inside daadu's ward... Sana was about to go when Sid holds her hand, she turns back and looks at him...

Sid : ruko... He takes out his wallet and gives her... ye lo you will need it...

Sana : it's ok Sidharth, mere pass hai...