71

Part 71

Sid came in his room and sat near bed, resting his back with bed... Feeling of loneliness was killing him now from inside... Being this close to jaan and still feeling alone is worst.... A tear escaped from his eyes because of this long separation and her bitter words which were reality, a bitter reality.... He couldn't stop himself from crying....

Sid pov : maine apni jindagi ki sabse badhi galti ki hai shehnaaz pr Shaq karke or use khudse dur bhej kr, pr kya vo mujhe ab kabhi maaf nahi karegi? Kya mai sachme itna bura hu? Galti to insan se hoti hai na mujhse bhi ho gayi or mai uske liye so...

Sid pov : maine apni jindagi ki sabse badhi galti ki hai shehnaaz pr Shaq karke or use khudse dur bhej kr, pr kya vo mujhe ab kabhi maaf nahi karegi? Kya mai sachme itna bura hu? Galti to insan se hoti hai na mujhse bhi ho gayi or mai uske liye sorry bhi feel kar rha hu but abhi kya karu ke vo sab bhul kr mujhe maaf karde....

He fall asleep there because of crying, resting back of his head on bed, hands encircled around knees.....

Sana sneakingly came in his room without making any noise and her heart dropped in her stomach after finding her husband in that position.... Her heart cried looking at him...

Sana : sidharth (she called his name to check whether he's sleeping or not)

Once she confirmed that he's sleeping, she came near him and sat there, she carefully touched his forehead with her palm and caressed his hairs .... His dried tears felt like needles in her heart ♥ she caressed his cheeks with her both palms and kissed his forehead softly, without disturbing his sleep...it was getting difficult to hold her tears so She got up from there and quickly went in her room and shed some tears alone....

In noon time sid got up as he heard someone calling his name... It was Rehmat kaka.... He got up and opened door....

Sid : ji Rehmat kaka?

Rehmat : beta lunch karlo, sab aapka wait kar rahe the pr aap aaye nahi to sabne lunch kar liya...

Sid : koi baat ni, aap mera khana yahi room me bhijwa do....

Rehmat : waise aapki mohtarma bahane
bana kr bhuki baithi hai, isse pahle koi or aakr aapki wali ko lunch karwaye aap... Samajh rahe ho na...

Sid : you know what Rehmat kaka aap bohot ache ho..... Lunch ke baad mujhe Lahore ghumane chaloge?

Rehmat : jarur, pr pahle jaldi se lunch karlo...

Sid : abhi aaya fresh ho kar...

After getting fresh Sid came downstairs he saw sana reading a book while sitting in living room and Ali is trying to make her eat her lunch.....

Ali : are shehnaaz kha na yr.... Dekh kitni patli ho gayi hai, ye Mumbai wale to lagta hai tujhse pyaar hi nahi karte or na hi tera khayal rakhte hai....

Sana : bas ho gaya Ali, tujhe mai already
bol chuki hu ki mera mann nahi hai to kyu jabardasti kar rha hai or ja kr apni aakhe check karwa kyuki mai patli nahi huyi hu or meri family bhi mujhse bohot pyar karti hai khayal bhi rakhti hai....

Ali was feeling insulted, his eyes fall on Sid who was smirking looking at him, his anger rose more....

Sid : Rehmat kaka.... Mera khana nikal do, badhi hi bhuk lagi hai....

As soon sana heard his voice she felt relief 😌 now she can have her lunch peacefully....
Sana : Rehmat kaka mere liye bhi lunch laga do, bhuk lag rahi hai abhi....

Sid smiled inwardly "bhale hi mujhe muh pr kitna bhi bura bole pr dil se abhi bhi utna hi karti hai mera jitna pahle karti thi, I love you meri Husna" he thought 💭

Sid settled on dining table and sana sat on another end of dining table, away from Sid...

Rehmat : aaj maine sana beti ki favorite daal makhani banayi hai, khub makhan daal kr khao swad aa jayega...

He served Sid and then came to sana and poured daal in her plate and was putting butter when sana felt like puking because of butter's smell.... She kept her hand on her face and ran towards room next to kitchen to use its loo to puke.... Sid also followed her... She bend to puke, sid quickly grabbed her hairs in his hand to help her and rubbed her back gently.... All while Ali left from there feeling yuk...

Sana : sidharth aap jao yaha se aapne khana bhi khana hai, aapka jee bhi kharab hoga warna...

She tried to speak before puking....

Sid : tu pagal ho gayi hai shehnaaz? Kya bakwas kar rahi hai, idhar teri tabiyat kharab hai or tujhe bakwas sujh rahi hai, if you are feeling to puke than do it, you will get relief....

She couldn't stop herself more and puked.... He kept rubbing her back... Once she was done he helped her in washing her mouth and helped her in refreshing her mouth with mouth wash liquid....

He held her hand and took her near bed and made her sit there, Rehmat was already waiting there for them with water... Sid picked glass and made her have water....

Sid : Rehmat kaka Dr ko call kariye please jaldi se... Shehnaaz kahi dard ho rha hai tumhe? Achanak se kya hua tumhe? Ha?

Sana : umm vo kuch nahi, aap jayiye mai thik hu...

Sid : shut up shehnaaz, just shut up, you fucking puked even without having food and look at your face how pale it's looking, now without any argument just sit here.... Rehmat kaka ap Dr ko bulayiye, warna mai khud hi bulwata hu dr ko...

Rehmat : mai phone karke aata hu...

Sid : dr ko call karne ke baad ek glass de dijiye or hum dono ke liye mixed vegetable soup bana dijiye, aaj shehnaaz wahi piyegi...

Rehmat kaka did as Mr Agnihotri told him to do.... In mean time sid carried sana in his arms to take her to her room, sana looked at him shockingly but sid gave her a look and she kept her mouth shut.... He made her comfortably sit on her bed and covered her with quilt and gave glass of orange juice which Rehmat brought for her...

Sid : muh matt banao 😑 or chup chap piyo ise or ab tum roz kamse kam 3 glass juice piyogi, shakal ke 12 bajaye huye hai, mujhse naraz ho to kya khudka bhi dhyan nahi rakhna hai... Aane do dr ko, agar koi bhi issue hua na tumhari health me to dekhna tum!