57,58

Part 57

They woke up late in afternoon as they had come late in night after enjoying at lake and waterfalls... Sid woke up first and saw sana sleeping in his arms soundly with a pout on her face... He smiled looking at her and than checked time in his phone, it was 2 o'clock in noon 🕛

"2 baj gaye.... Aaj to kuch jyada hi late so liye... " he thought!

He kissed her forehead and pecked her pout and made her lay on pillow perfectly and got up from bed...

After getting fresh he came out and looked at her and decided to let her
sleep... he made a cup of tea for himself and settled in balcony's couch and was enjoying his tea 🍵 once done with tea he came back in room and saw her still sleeping....

He came near her and sat near her head and brushed her hairs with his fingers...

Sid : shehnaaz (sweetly) uth ja jaan! Dekh 4 bajne wale hai baby....

Sana : ummmm... (she snuggled into his tummy after placing her on his lap)

Sid : uth shehnaaz, ab kya pura honeymoon yaha sote huye hi manayegi?

Sana : please sidharth sone do mujhe, meri puri body me pain ho rha hai....
She said in a sleepy voice...
Sid : dard kyu ho rha hai jaan? Kal to hum log aa kr so gaye the na....

Sana pulled her face out and looked at his face with a angry expression...

Sid : acha sorry! I know bohot lame joke tha, or tum hiking ke karan thaki ho ye bhi malum hai....

Sana : to fer kyu pareshan kar rahe ho?

Sid : acha abhi pareshan nahi karunga, ab tum utho or fresh ho jao, hot water bath lelo better feel hoga, aaja uth...

He said while getting up from bed and forwarding his hand towards her to help her in getting out of bed.... She got down and went inside loo to get fresh...

Sid called room service to clean room and ordered food for them with some other things also...

Sana came out in bathrobe after taking bath 🛀 and found room neat and clean, she looked for sid and found him serving food for them in a plate...

Sana : sidharth aapne room saaf karaya hai kya?

Sid : ha vo kafi ganda lag rha tha to clean karwa diya... Tum aao kuch kha lo bhuk lag rahi hogi na.... Maine thorha light food hi bola tha lane ko, dinner baad me karege...

Sana : Haye Allah bhuk to behad lag rahi hai mujhe, matlab chuhe naach rahe hai...
She said excitedly and settled on dinning table and started eating like a baby and feed sidharth also with her hands....

Once done with lunch he asked Sana to rest as she was feeling sore in her whole body because of extra activities....

He came back after five minutes of laying Sana on bed...

Sid : shehnaaz tune kapdhe to nahi pehne na abhi?

Sana : nahi mai bohot thaki huyi thi isliye change nahi kiye abhi bathrobe me hi hu... Pr aap kyu puch rahe ho?

Sid : kyuki your dear shohar is at work right now...

Sana turned her face towards him opening her eyes and saw him standing their with a small bowl in his hand...

Sana : ye kya hai sidharth?

Sid : oil hai... Tum bathrobe nikalo apna, mai massage kar deta hu, you will feel better...

Sana : Haye Allah! Ye kya keh rahe ho aap.... Agar kisi ko pata chala na ki maine apne shohar se apni malish karwayi hai to mujhe tane maar maar ke mar dege log...