Part 22

Part 22

Please guys do vote and comment, and if you are following me on insta also, than you can just read the tale here, as I will upload full fledge story here and will upload story after editing on insta... Thank you...

In early morning sana wakes up first and finds her self as usual in his arms and smiles...

Sana pov : aaj bohot ajeeb sa lag rha hai.... Tum aaj chale jaoge, wo bhi pura ek week ke liye... Pata nahi ye saat din kaise guzrege... na jane kabse mujhe tumhari adat si ho gayi hai... par koi baat nahi... Ye saat din jald guzar jayege or fir meri har subha aise hi shuru hogi, tumhare sath.... I will miss you shohar ji.. She chuckles at her own thoughts....

Sana : sidharth, utho warna late ho jaoge....

He wraps his hand around her more tightly and murmured in sleep "hmmm"

Sana : hmmm nahi... utho chalo, or mujhe bhi chorho... Jane do...
He leaves her and rubs his eyes...
Sana : sidharth mai fresh ho kr aati hu, tab tak tum dusre room ka washroom use karlo, tumhari flight bhi hai....

Both wents to get fresh and takes shower also... Sana after taking bath wents in kitchen to make breakfast for him, so he can at least have a home cooked breakfast.....

Sid comes in kitchen finding her and his eyes falls on shehnaz, he could see her back, her beautiful milky skin from back was revealing from her deep neck peach color Anarkali suit... Her perfect curves were enough to make anyone go crazy for her....
He comes to her and was about to give a back hug but stops (are bhai hamare sidharth ji hai hi gentlemen).... He moves back and stands on a distance from her...

Sid : shehnaaz... Kya kar rahi ho?

Sana : hmm! Vo mai breakfast bana rahi thi tumhare liye....

Sid : but flight me to khana milta hai, to tumhe iss sabki kya jarurat thi...

Sana : jarurat wali kya baat hai, ab tum chale jaoge or Fer pure 7 din baad milo ge, to socha tumhare sath breakfast kar leti hu....

Sid : ok.. Chalo tum ye karlo mai bags lata hu apne, hall me...

He takes his bags and the all stuffs in hall and sana arranges everything on dining table....

Sana : sidharth breakfast laga diya hai, aajao....

Sid comes there and sits on chair and was about to take a bite when says....

Sana : sidharth ek request karu? Manoge?

Sid : ha please, bolo na, kuch list wagera deni hai kya saman ki?

Sana : nahi vo mai keh rahi thi ke, vo mai....

Sid : kya sana, mujhse abhi bhi baat karne se jhijhakti ho tum,, not fair yr...

Sana : vo mai keh rahi thi ki aaj mai khilau tumhe breakfast apne hath se?

Or ye Futa Sid ke dil me laddu, vo bhi badhe wala... He just smiles and nods in yes..
She takes a bite of his favorite pratha and feeds him...

Sid : ummm..... Yummy.. Ye khana sachme itna acha bana hai ya tumhare hatho me kuch jadu hai.....

Sana : Haye Allah! Sidharth tum bohot ganda wala flirt karte ho....

Sid : kya yr tum sara band baja deti ho mood ka.... Chalo ab khilao mujhe.....
She feeds him and sid also makes her have meal with his hand, both were happy and were enjoying their breakfast..... But kabab me haddi na ho aisa to ho hi nahi sakta na... To sid ko aati hai call from one and only Mr dhruv...

Sid : ha dhruv bus nikal rha hu, tu sidhe airport pr aaja... Mai wahi miluga... By...
Chalo Sana bohot ho gaya breakfast, now I have to leave...

They both comes in hall, sid asks his driver to take car from parking and come near building gate... his househelp man takes his bags and all to place in car....

Sid : sana, maine almirah ke tumhare side wale drawer me kuch cash rakh diya hai, meri absence me agar jarurat ho to use Kar lena, or mera credit card ek yahi chorh kr ja rha hu, uska password Maine tumhe text kar diya hai, please check kar lena, or kuch jarurat ho to mujhe call kar lena, agar mera phone off ho to dhruv ko call karna, uska number bhi Maine tumhe text kr diya hai... Ok!

Sana was feeling so blessed to have a such a caring husband, she was just smiling, her eyes were moist also... As soon he completed, she hugged him tightly, her head was near his heart and she could hear his heart beat, while sid was surprised, as it was very first time they hugged each other and were this much of close, he could feel her warm body against his.... She had wrapped her hands around his back and hugged him tightly as much she can... But when she realized that he is not hugging her back, she moved back and looks on ground...

Sana : sorry vo mai thorhi emotional ho gayi thi...

Sid holds her hand and pulls her in a tight hug, both hugged eachother tightly, sana's face was dugged in his chest, he could feel something wet on his chest.. He holds her face in his hands and makes her look at him, in his eyes... She was crying, he rubs her cheeks with his thumb and wipes her tears and shakes his head right left as a gesture for her to stop crying... He Touched her forehead with his lips and pressed his lips there for a moment and kissed there... In response she had closed her eyes.... He moves back and looks into her eyes....

Sid : sana tum agar aise ro gi to mai kaise jaunga.... You are a strong girl, haina! So please stop crying now, bus 7 days ki baat hai, fer mai wapis aa jaunga..

Sana makes him free from her grip and wipes her tears and nods in yes....

Sana : apna khayal rakhna... Pohonch ke call kar dena ek baar....

Sid : hmm... Or tum bhi apna khayal rakhna or mere sotan ka bhi, I mean apne boyfriend ka, or please use charged rakhna, aisa na ho mai call karu or tumhe pata bhi na chale... By... will meet you soon...

He turns and was about to move when Sana holds his hand and stops him... He turns and looks at her...She comes near him and places her one hand on his left cheek and pressed her lips on his left cheek... Sid smiles with her sweet gesture and he also kisses on her cheek and both hugs eachother again and than finally leaves each other when Sid gets a call from dhruv.....

Sid : ha dhruv bol kya hua?

Dhruv : tu nikla nahi na abhi tak.. Ghar me hi hai na abhi bhi...

Sid : ha pr tujhe kisne bataya?

Dhruv : mujhe pata hi tha, isliye tere driver ko call kiya pahle, yr please jaldi kr, tujhe Mumbai ke traffic ka bhi pata hai na, late ho jayega yr tu, please jaldi nikal....

Sid : ha ha, bus nikal hi rha tha, chal abhi phone rakh warna or late ho jaunga... He cuts call and looks at sana and bids her bye and finally leaves for airport...
As soon as he leaves out of home, sana rushed towards balcony to see him going... He comes near car and looks at his floor and finds sana already standing there and watching him.... Both smiles looking at each other and waves there hands... Sid sits in car and leaves....
Sana was feeling bad, she had already started missing him.... She played his music album and hearing his voice....

Here sid reached airport and after all the formalities he comes in waiting area and dials sana's number, and in first ring she picks up call, as she was waiting for his call....

Sid : kya baat hai mere jate hi apne boyfriend ke sath chipak gayi... Very bad....

Sana : bhulo matt ki aapke sath baat bhi inhi janab ke karan ho pa rahi hai....