Part 33

Part 33

Sana was in room as she was changing her clothes to go mandir and sid and rishabh were waiting for her to come....

Sid : yr itni der kyu laga rahi hai aaj ye... Ruk mai dekh kr aata hu...

He came near his room and found door still closed, he knocked door...

Sid : sana jaldi kr, or kitna time legi tu...

Sana : ha bus 2 minute ho gaya bus... Ouch...

Sid : shehnaz kya hua? Darwaza kholo... Tum thik to ho na?

Sana : ha mai thik hu bas ho gaya...

And after two minutes she finally opened door and found him gazing on his phone...

Sana : chale?
She said grabbing all his attention and the second he looked at her, his jaw dropped, she was looking extremely beautiful in red color sari with a little ambroidery on pallu and edges, her blouse was simple with deep back neck revealing all her milky smooth skin... And that bun with middle parted hair was making her more elegant and small jhumka in her ear was adding to her beauty...

She put her flicks behind her ear and sound of her bangles made him come back to earth... He closed his mouth 👄 and looked in other direction...

Sana : vo mai kaisi lag rahi hu...

Sid pov : bus yahi puchna baki tha iska, ab kya bolu ke ye aaj mera khun kar rahi hai iss look se... Shit sid control...

Sana : vo actually Maine pehli baar sari pehni hai or mujhe bandhni bhi nahi aati thi, maine youtube se dekh kr pehni hai isliye thorha time lag gya...

Sid : thorha! Thorha nahi bohot jyada time lag gaya, ab chalo isse pahle rishabh ka plan cancel ho jane ka...
Sana : ha ha.. Chalo...

Sana was about to go out of room but sid holds her hand and stops her, she looks at him with questioning eyes... He blinked his eyes and took her near dressing table... She looked at him in confusion and in next moment she understood why he stopped her, as he picked sindoor and filled a pinch with it and applied it on her head... She closed her eyes as his cold fingers touched her skin... Some particles dropped on her nose, he rubbed it with his palm and wiped it off....

She opened her eyes as he removed his hand... He gave her a smile and she smiled back...

Sid : ab chalo....

They first went to drop rishabh at airport and later they drove to ganpati bappa mandir and prayed their for sid's mom, sana followed Sid and did the same as he did... He also helped her in understanding everything... After prayer they drove old age home and did charity from mom and their side also... they found piece in blessings of elders...
They asked Sid to sing something and sid agreed, they all sat in garden around Sid and sana was also sitting near Sid...

He started singing " kinna sona" he sang every line looking in her eyes as he was complimenting her....

After spending lunch time with them they were returning home....

The weather had turned into romantic one, clouds in sky had took the little brightness away from sky...

They were sitting on backseat as driver was driving.... Sana hugged his one arm and placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes...

Sid : kya hua jaan...

THE WORD JAAN FROM HIM SOUND LIKE A MELODY FOR HER... SHE LOOKED AT HIM AND SMILED WARMLY.... ❤️

Sid : kya hua? Hass kyu rahi ho?

Sana : tumhare muh se jaan shabd bohot acha lagta hai....
She confessed with closed eyes resting her head on his shoulder....

Sid : acha aisa kya! To abse mai tumhe sana nahi jaan bulaunga...

She hugged his hand more tightly after hearing jaan again...

Soon they reached home... Sid went to study for an important video call... Sana came in room to change her clothes but than she heard sound of water drops... She looked out of window and her lips curved in to ear to ear smile as it was raining outside.... She quickly went in big balcony which was attached to their room...

She was getting wet in rain, she was just enjoying the moment... Some times she stood opening her arms to feel water drops on her skin and some time she swirled around and danced with her self..

Sid came back to room after attending meeting and found Sana not in room, he called her name but received no answer, than his eyes falls in balcony... The view was blurr as glass door which connects balcony with their room was showing blur vision of outside because of moisture... He could only see a shadow of heavenly beautiful woman....

Sid moved towards balcony and the scene their made him burn like a fire, he could feel that fire in his body after looking at his hot wife fully wet in rain... Cold rain drops were of no use for him to cool down... His desires were taking up his mind...

Sid : shehnaaz!
He called her name s, she was almost scared with this sudden heavy voice and she felt a current in her body, she turned around and looked at her hot husband, his shirt was sticked to his skin showing his well made body... She felt butterflies in her tummy as the way he was looking at her shamelessly...

Sana : ss... SiSidh... Sidharth aap yaha?

Sid : shehnaaz tumne ek to sari dali hai upar aise bhig rahi ho, chahti kya ho tum?

Sana : kya mai samjhi nahi...
She asked grumbling..

Sid came back to earth and tried his best to control his desires and looked in other direction to avoid her sexy look which was driving him crazy 🤪

Sid : tum tum change karlo..

Sana : ok...

She came near him to go back to room, but he stopped her holding her hand... He pulled her towards him, she hits in his body and their front bodies touched each other....

They both lost in each other's eyes... Rain drops were disturbing their eyes contact... SuSuddenly sana felt shiver in her body as his warm hand touched her cold bare waist... She closed her eyes tightly and holded his shirt tightly in her hands...

He smirked looking at his effect on her... HeHe moved closed to her face leaving hot breaths on her cold skin... Her breathes became uneven with their proximity.... He moved more closed, she expecting him to kiss her on lips 💋 but he moved toward her cheeks and rubbed his hard subtle with her soft cheek sending a shiver down her spine...

He Moved back and looked at her face, she was little irretated as she was expecting him to kiss but what he did? He just rubbed his subtle with her soft cheek... But managed to maintain her poker face but the next second she smiled and flushed as he just pecked her cheek....

Sid : change karlo warna thand lag jayegi...
He said caressing her cheeks with his hands 👐...

She went to change after taking her nightsuit from cupboard....

Sid : oh god! Why she's so beautiful and hot and innocent at the same time... I rereally wanted to taste her pink lips which were totally wet with rain drops... . Urffff.. But I have to control, uski marji ke bina to kuch nahi kar sakta na... Pata nahi ise kab hoga mujhse pyaar, yaha mai to pagal huye ja rha hu... Aaj saree me bhig kr isne mera haal kiya hai na lagta hai hot ki jagah cold water shower 🚿 lena padhega...
Sana pov : Haye Allah! Ye kya ho rha hai mujhe, mujhe itna bura kyu laga jab usne mujhe lips pr kiss nahi ki... Mai bhi na bilkul pagal ho gayi hu.... Ek number ki gadji... Aachuuuu...
She sneezed standing under hot water shower 🚿...

After bath she came out and found sid had already changed his clothes.. He might had changed in other room... She thought 💭...

Sana : Aachuuuu...
She again sneezed and grabbed sid's attention... He near her and holded her shoulders...

Sid : kya hua Sana? Tumhe fever hai kya....
He said checking her forehead and neck... That was a bit hot than normal temperature...

Sid : tum to garam padhi ho, tumhe to fever hai, idhar aao baitho...
He said making her sit on bed comfortably...

Sana : sidharth mai thik hu, bus cold hua hai mujhe, nothing much, you just relax...
Promo : sid " tum bed se niche bhi nahi utrogi and that's my final decision...