98

Sana : sidharth mai saree me jyada moti lag rahi hu na… 

Sid : not at darling, kon andha bola tum moti lag rahi ho, tum to bohot sexy lag rahi ho, mai to kehta hu Tejas ki engagement me jane ko rehne dete hai, room me hi rehte hai aaj… 

Sidharth hugged his wife from back as she was checking herself in mirror… two days back was her baby shower and they really enjoyed it with family and friends… 

As Nisha and family were also present in baby shower function so they decided to arrange engagement after 2 days and 

today is there engagement… 

Sana : sidharth aap jhut bol rahe ho, dekho mai kitni moti ho gayi hu… 

Sid : meri jaan ye normal hai pregnancy me, you are carrying two lives inside you, abhi stress matt lo or aaram se niche chalo.. 

He held her hand and carefully walked downstairs with her… Sana was now almost 9 months pregnant, only one week was left for her delivery date… 

Sid mom : aaja bache, yaha baith, idhar sabse thorha dur rahegi or comfortable bhi rahegi, sab gher lege to suffocation hogi tujhe… 

Sana : pr maa mujhe ceremony me part 

lena hai… 

Sid : ha to yaha baithe huye enjoy karna, tumne konsa unko rings pakdhani hai… 

Sana : sidharthhh! 😡

Sid : yesss! 😧😧

Sana : pista ice cream right now! 😡

Sid : jaan engagement? 😩

Sana : aapne konsa unhe rings pakdhani hai, ja kr ice cream Lao or sathme paw bhaji bhi warna shakal matt dikhana mujhe! 😡

Sid : okay! 😩

He walked no! Actually ran from there 

before his wife could demand any new dish… As he left from there Sana and sid's mom laughed on his retiring body… 

Sid was walking out when his daadu's friend's granddaughter Devika blocked his way…. 

Devika : hello sidharth! Kaise ho? 

Sid : hi Devika, am fine, mai actually thorha kaam se ja rha tha, excuse me…. 

Devika : oh come on sidharth, mai janti hu tum apni wife ki demands puri karne ja rahe ho, mujhe na kabhi kabhi bohot bura lagta hai tumhare liye, I mean you are the superstar of nation and look tumhari biwi tumhe kaise treat karti hai, agar Indian ladki se shadi karte to aisa nahi hota…. 

Sid : really Devika! You are an educated person and i had never expected these words from you at least… I love my wife and I am the only one who should be taking all her tantrums happily… 

Sid left from there living a dejected Devika behind… Sid's mom who was coming to sid to tell him that no to go, she will arrange itself at home, heard there words and felt proud of her son… 

Sana : I love you sidharth! Thank you ❤️ 

Sana confessed her love as Sid got her ice cream and paw bhaji… she munched it like a baby, enjoying all the ingredients, sid sat beside her, adoring her… 

Soon to be bride and groom exchanged rings, everyone enjoyed moment… 

Host : so guys and girlss it's time to move your luck, please join the stage… 

Sana : sidharth mujhe bhi dance karna hai please…. 

Sid : off course baby, come… 

He pulled his hand out for her, she slid her palm in his and both walked towards dance floor… sid slid his one arm behind her back, touching her cold skin with his rough one, her one hand placed on his shoulder and other hand intervened with his free hand… 

Both moved in rhythm on background song Dil Ko Karar Aya, one of sid's hit song… next song was Shona shona, sana's favorite one, she couldn't stop her self from grooving on its amazing beat…. 

Everyone were enjoying, smiling and dancing together, but soon their smile changed in to horror as they heard sana's scream…. Her both hands were placed on her belly… 

Sana : ahhh… Maaa… 

Sid immediately held her in his arms, her face was sweating badly… tears had escaped her eyes… 

Sid : shehnaz! Jaan kya hua? Are you fine? Tumhe lagi hai kahi? Huh? Chair do koi! Pani! Pani do! 

Dance floor was soon empty, Raj carried a chair towards sana and made her sit there, sahil brought glass of water for sana, Tejas called driver to get car on front gate… 

Sid's mom was wiping her face with towel and sid made her drink water, but sana was crying in pain… Choti maa brought her maternity bag which they had prepared earlier for emergency… 

Sid : shehnaaz don't worry tumhe kuch nahi hoga, shant ho jao, babies ke aane ka time ek hafte baad hai, vo dono bass masti kar rahe hai, tum tention matt lo… 

Sana : oh shut up sidharth! Mujhe bohot pain ho rha hai! Doctor ke pass chalo… 

Sid's mom and choti maa shared a look and turned to sidharth… 

SM : sidharth i think it's time beta… 

Sid : but abhi to

Sm b kabhi kabhi time se pahle bhi ho 

jata hai bacha aise, hume shehnaaz ko lekr jana hoga hospital.. 

Tejas : sidharth car gate pr hi hai, jaldi chal shehnaaz ko lekr… 

Sid agreed and both Tejas and sid held Sana from her shoulder to give her support to walk… crying in pain sana walked towards car and sat on back seat… Sid and mom sat beside Sana and Tejas sat on driving seat with choti maa  beside him on passenger seat… other members of family followed them in other car… 

Sana : aaahhhhhh! Sidharthhh my… Wat.. er…. Bro...ke…

Sid  got horrified looking at her wet lowers…