Part 30

Part 30

Rishabh : bhabhi jaan pehla reward to ho gaya, next wala bhi ready rakhna, tab tak mai thodha so leta hu, bye....

Sana : as you say Mr devar ji....

Rishabh went to his room and sana went in kitchen, Sheetal was cleaning table and sana was busy in preparation of next reward.... Sid find chance to go in kitchen, as Sheetal was busy in doing cleaning..... He Came in kitchen and found Sana searching for something....

Sid : kya dhundh rahi ho?

Hearing his voice suddenly from behind she shivered....

Sana : Haye Allah, tumne to dara hi diya mujhe, aise achanak se kon aata hai?

Sid : mai aata hu.... Acha vo Maine tumhe kuch kehna tha....

Sana : hhh.... Jaldi bolo mai thorhi busy hu...

Sid : ha dikh rha hai, jabse rishabh ke liye hi kuch na kuch kare ja rahi ho...

He said walking towards her, she stopped searching as she saw him coming towards her, she everytime felt something strange when he is around her, near her, she stood there straight... He Came near and stood there...

Sid : vo aaj tumne biryani bohot hi tasty banayi thi, maine extra hi kha liya....

Sana : thank you!

Sid : acha vo mai room me ja rha hu, nind aa rahi hai, tum bhi rest karlo thodhi Der....

Sana : hmmm... Bus thorha sa kam hai karke aati hu, tum jao....

Sid :ok...

He turned to go and than stopped and turn behind looking towards sana...

Sid : sana! (he called her name nervously)

Sana : ha! (she said getting confused about his next step)

He came near her and quickly pecked her cheek and whispered "thank you"

For a second sana was shocked and became a statue... She felt and actually she felt nothing, she was numb positively and didn't how to react, her husband had just kissed her on cheek, just a kiss on cheek had made her go went gone..... But the next moment she watched him going from there, she called his name "Sidharth".....

Hearing his own name from her mouth in the most melodious voice of this world, sent him a shiver in his heart, his heart beat accelerated, yes she holds this much of power in only her voice to create this impact on him... he turned behind and looked at her....

Sid : hmmmm....

For a second he thought may be she didn't liked what he did, obviously after all they had just started their relationship as friends and may be she's not that much of comfortable yet, what if she will be angry on him, what will he do, he shrugged off all the thoughts and looked at her, she was gazing floor....

Sid : m sorry if... (before he could complete she cuts in between)

Sana : vo thank you kis liye bola tumne....

Sid : vo biryani, vo tasty thi, isliye....

Sid pov : oh god, ek second ke liye laga ye naraz hogi, but bach gaye Sid bachu... Fewwww

Sana : welcome.... (her cheeks were red, she was looking down while saying this, a slight smile had curved her lips... Saying this she turned her face to hide her blush)

Sid : hmmm (he hummed and went to his room)

He came in room and sat on bed leaning his back on bed rest....

Sid pov : how beautiful she is, kitni samjhdar bhi hai, perfect example of beauty with brain 🧠... But sach kahu to kuch der ke liye laga ki vo uss kiss ke liye naraz ho gayi or may be abhi itni comfortable nahi hai mere sath, I mean waise to hamari proper shadi huyi hai, par fer bhi, ek dusre ko janana samjhna bohot jaruri hai koi bhi step lene se pehle, but aaj use comfortable dekh kr ye to samjh aa gaya ki vo bhi meri tarha kuch kuch to feel karti hai... Meri tarha! Yes! Meri tarha, I feels for her, I felt current in my body on the very first day when I had seen her in that pub in Paris.... She is beyond beauty...... Urffff... Aaj tak koi gf to banayi nahi thi Maine yahi soch kr ke yaha sirf naam kamane aaya hu, ye sab se dur rahuga, pr ab lagta hai acha hua jo maine kabhi kisi ko date nahi kiya, now she is my first and last girl....

Author note : itna hairan matt hona, kuch ladke aise bhi hote hai 😂😂😂😂 nahi hote to imagine karlo, waise bhi ye sab meri imagination hi to hai 😁😁😁😁

Sana completed the work and came in her room back and found sid sleeping on his side, he had hugged her pillow in sleep... She smiled looking at him sleeping like a baby... She locked door and switched off lights so they can take a good noon nap.... She came on her side and laid beside him, she was just staring him with a sakun wali smile on her face.... She forwarded her hand and caressed his hairs with her fingers..... She calmly pulled pillow from his hands and placed that under her head and placed her hand around his broad chest and slept like that.....

Sid heard knock on the door and he woke up and opened his eyes....

Rishabh : sid yr kitna soye ga, uthja mai bore ho rha hu....

He said standing right outside of their room and knocking the door continously like a kid (so guys I want to give a face to rishabh so you all can imagine him, cute hai na ye 🙈 leenesh mattoo )

Sid : ha ruk aa rahe hai hum

Rishabh : ok am waiting in hall and bhabhi ko bolo mujhe mera next reward chahiye....

Sid : reward ka bacha! Acha ja bolta hu....

Sid turns his face towards sana and finds her sleeping with a cute pout... Her one hand was around him.... He slightly sat on bed and her hand was still on him.... He removed her hairs from her face and caressed her hairs... As his fingers ran in her hairs, she snuggled in his tummy.... Sid felt happy seeing her like this....

Sid : sanaaa... Uth jao, shaam ho gayi hai....

He said caressing her with his hands to wake up her....

Sana : ummmmmm..... (in sleep)

Sid : uth jao sana, rishabh aaya tha tumhe bulane, keh rha tha ki use next reward chahiye....

Sana : hhhh (she wakes up with a jerk)

Sid : relax Sana, what happened....

He said correcting her hairs....

Sana : kitna time hua?

Sid : ummm 7 baj rahe hai....

Sana : what!! Tumne pehle kyu nahi uthaye mujhe, shit yr mai late ho gayi....

She said getting up from bed and moving towards loo... Sid was just starting her in disbelief 🤨...

Promo :

Sid : tum taiyar kyu ho rahi ho?

Rishabh : kyuki bhabhi mere sath movie date pr ja rahi hai...

Sid : what the! Tum dono ne mujhe bataya kyu nahi?

(Ab kya hoga, janne ke liye complete the target please)