Floof

Boboiboy (c) Animonsta Sudios
The author does not gain any material benefit from this.

Heavily inspired by that one picture monsta just released recently _(:"D <3

Enjoy reading :3
.
.
.
.
.

Sometimes it was a good thing to just hold back and relax. Lying down on the sofa and consume all the space available with smartphone in the palm. Boboiboy could not be more careless with his surroundings, he puts his head on the part of the sofa where it was supposed to be a place where the hand rest.

But something felt off. The spike on his cap didn't seem to adapt its shape to the sofa and it makes the boy's head and neck uncomfortable. He puts several pillows behind his back and his hand reaches his head. He paused. It has been a while since he put off his cap (aside from taking bath), the orange dino-cap is the one of the most treasured things he has. It reminds him with someone important, taking it off feels like he's detaching his invisible connection with that person. He hesitate at first, but he guessed for once in a while will be okay . . . maybe?

He put off his favorite cap and put his head on top of the pillows. It felt a bit strange at first but he get used to it in no time. He put his cap on top of the right side of his torso and used his smartphone. He opened his social media app in which the logo has the shape of a blue bird. He scrolled and read the comments and replies in his tweets as his left hand unconsciously reaches his head and play with his hair. He could see from the screen reflection that few of the hair part grew against the gravitation.

*'Do i look like him when he was younger?'*

He could only smile as he continued to scrolling down, reading the comments. Without realizing his yellow powersphera partner took a picture of him.