Brotherhood Atmosphere (Tok Aba POV) (Canon-Based)

Boboiboy (c) Monsta.
The Author will gain no material benefit but satisfaction from this fiction.

Enjoy :D

For long he missed the feeling of having a big family. The noises of sibling fights, the harmony. He really felt missed to those atmosphere.

It has been a long time since he is in the middle of the scenery though, getting involved with fights and cheeky teamworks with his siblings and cousins, oh, how long the time passes now?

He was thinking that he might sees those scenery again, but fate told him something else. Having the only son and only grandson is definitely not the way to feel the atmosphere.

He missed the feeling of having fun with the member of the family who has slightly same age to spend time with, a brotherly bond. He sometime wonders, does his son and grandson wonder what it feels like? Poor them for not having a chance to experience it. They must be feeling lonely right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"TOK ABA! TOK ABA!! BOBOIBOY IS FIGHTING AGAINST EACH OTHER!!"

"I AM BOBOIBOY!!"

"NO! IT'S ME LA!!"

"YOU LIAR!!"

"NO IT'S YOU!!"

"NO YOU!!"

"Haish, you both ARE BoBoiBoy la!"

"HAVE A TASTE ON MY EARTH POWER!!"

"HAVE A TASTE ON MY WIND POWER FIRST"

"HAVE THE TASTE OF MY EAR TWISTING POWEEEERR!!!!"

"ADUDUDUUDUUUUH ADUDUDUUUUUUH!!!"

"Ha, still want to fight again?"

"No-No Tok Aba!"

"Apologize Tok Aba, we won't do it again!!"

Without anyone noticed, he smiled. The power that his grandson was trust to be given to, gave him another chance to feel the warmth again. And maybe, let his one and only grandson to experience, what a brotherhood is. Even though it is troublesome for either of them to have conflicts like that one, that's the point of having siblings, right?
.
.
.
.
.
Dialogue source: BoBoiBoy Season 1 Episode 6 Part 1