Conversation Between Two Friends (Drabble)

Boboiboy (c) Animonsta Studios
The author of this story will not take any physical benefit from this fiction.

Enjoy reading guys :D
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, have you ever considered yourself as useless?"

"Hmm?"

"You know.... i always feel that i am a drag to everyone. I spoiled countless mission and almost ruin anything."

"....."

"I felt scared. These, all space things are so new to me, yet we need to adapt fast, quickly improve and act up. Those... are too direct and complicated to me."

"What do you mean complicated—?"

"You are an alien. Quit it."

"....right."

"I'm just..... i don't know how long can you guys protected me, accepting and go along with me. I don't want to be a drag to you guys anymore."

"Dude, chill."

"Huh?"

"You are just being human, earthlings. It's normal to feel that. Earth is one of the luckiest planet i've ever known. It has the least outer invasion, conflict—"

"Dey, you haven't read about human history yet."

"Ehehehe.... but, compare to other planets, earth is pretty peaceful. The one who suppose to feel ashamed of, is me."

"Wait, why?"

"I have longer experience working on this organization. More experience in fighting. I trained since...... i—"

"Don't force yourself, i know."

"Thanks. The exposure, this kind of exposure and environment, i exposed longer than you guys. I envy you earthlings, to really, quickly catching up to my level, our level of fighting. Including you!!"

"Me?"

"Hate to say this, but yep! I envy you guys. I couldn't even protect myself. How am i going to become popular and lead my own battalion? I am weak."

"No you don't! I envy you. I envy the girls! I envy boboiboy who can stood up and fight! I, want to be brave, Fang. Please.... teach me how!"

"Heheh, Gopal.... be yourself. You, are the one who keeps in measure whether our opponent is our match or not. You, are our saviour in different way. Continue to keep feeling scared, like a normal being would do. It will keep us safe."

"Gee, can't believe an alien like you would give an advice to a human like me."

"Dude, you earthlings are alien to us Gogobugians!"

"Hahahaha True!!"

"Now, our task, is to protect the girls, Tapops and him."

"Right. Because he is the one of the key, to end this battle, forever."