Powersphere partner (Drabble) (powersphere POV)

"Hey mechabot, do i really that soft and weak?"

"What do you mean?"

"You see, i let boboiboy tell his friends about his superpower, i gave him flexibility to choose his own destiny. I let myself be friends with him. Or sometimes i consider him as my brother. Powersphere, is not suppose to do that right?"

"Huh?"

"Klamkabot told me that we, powerspheres are the protector a of the galaxy. We have strict rules about ownership and other protocols. I have the right to leave the master for greater good during the time i acquire teleportation power. But why—?"

"Uh humm...?"

"Why am i being so attached to my master? I could've— if i Made one wrong decision, not only us that can lose our life and power? He could've—"

"Hey hey..... calm down. You are not the only one."

"Huh?"

"Earthlings are unique though. Once we find a good master, they really, can make any powersphere go soft and become flexible. They really do hold their words to protect us and not abusing our powers. Even if that means it will cost their life."

"......"

"You are not the only one, i promise. I bet other powersphere will let their guard down and put trust and develop good relationship with it."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I know, because...."

because that one earthling manage to tame the most destructive powersphere ever made in the universe.