Chapter 31:I hope you won't get up and leave

Zayn's POV

"No Zayn thah's noht it" she looked up at me.

"Then what's wrong babes?"

"You know that ring I always wear?"

"Yeah"

"It's a purity ring...it means I'm a virgin"

"Yeah..." I knew she was a virgin, noht cause she told meh, buh cause there was just somethin about her. Like an innocence even though she was so mature, I don't know, buh I just knew.

"And I...wanna stay one until I get married" she blurted the last part out quickleh as though she was scared she wouldn't be able to seh it.

"Soh thah's it?"

"Yeah, it's noht that I don't love you or anything like that, cause I really do"

"Babe calm down"

"It's okay if you think I'm weird and stuff and I'll even understand if you leave me right now-"

"Giashka!"

"Yeah?"

"It's fine"

"It is?"

"Yeah"

The mood was ruined anyweh after her putting her washing away and everything.

"So you're totally fine with it?"

"I can't make ya goh against your beliefs, thah would be wrong"

"Thank you" she kissed me hard and I wouldn't seh the mood was completeleh ruined.

Gia's POV

I was so scared he'd leave me, that's why I hadn't told him till now. I know it sounds selfish, buh I was sure it would push him aweh especially after everything with my parents. And I've never been this happy before. I rested my head on his chest and we just lay there on my bed in silence, with my bedroom door open of course.

"Zen?"

"Yeah babe?" he was running his fingers through my hair.

"Nothing"

"Okeh" he laughed.

"Thanks again"

"If you seh thah one more time I'm really gonna leave you" he teased.

"Ok okay"

"I like this hair" he commented still running his fingers through it and staring at the ceiling aimlessly.

"I like yours" I laughed.

"Noh I'm serious, I wonder whah it would be like long"

"Horrible, trust meh"

"I dunno I think it'd suit ya"

"Hmm you're just tryin to geht me to grow ma hair" I wrinkled my nose at him and he giggled a little.

"Well, it's workin" he winked.

"No, no it's noht. In fact I'm gonna get a haircut tomorrow" I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Please don't" he made a pouty face.

"Okay, I'll leave it just a little bit longer; buh thah doesn't mean you win. It just means I'm gracious"

"Oh Giashka" he yawned.

"Zayn?" he didn't answer.

"I looked up and he was fast asleep. I managed to lift his arm up and slide out and then tiptoed to the closet, buh noht before first stoppin to admire how cute he looked. I got one of those tv blanket things and then snuggled next to him again.