Chapter-1: 𝙳𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛

Cred. to the real owner ^

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔.
_________________

remind me to forget. 」

Rough fingers curling around the glass, with a harsh lift the male chugs onto the liquor before slamming it back on table, a low growl escaping his lips when the burning taste hits him as he throws his head back, eyes screwed shut, feeling light headed.

A rough chuckle escaping his lips when his eyes flutters open only to stay darted on the screen, watching the model walking through the ramp----looking alluring with the outfit but a low growl escapes his lips when his eyes trail lower to the exposed waist of the model---lips curling upwards in a bitter smile.

Tearing his gaze, he holds the papers in his hand----a contract that will turn everything upside down----he let's the model enjoy the night---he allows the model to remain happy for one night more.

The male holds the contract papers----a contract that will bond him with the model ----the model will be stucked with him---he wishes it to be forever.

For tonight---he decides to get drunk---get drunk in revenge or maybe love---he won't choose.

He doesn't wants to choose.

________________

The model steps outside his car, eyes screw shut when the harsh lights hit his face, cameras fluttering around as his manage ;cha eunwoo stands in front of him.

Taehyung walks inside the airport, flying back to Korea---he was in Paris for the fashion week.

Once they reach the company, Taehyung fastens his steps in order to reach inside, falls on his chair as he sighs in exhaustion.

A frown appears on his face when Eunwoo holds a pair of paper in his hand before placing them on the table.

"Another contract?" Taehyung asks, eyes remain closed before a loud groan releases from his lips making Eunwoo roll his eyes.

"no canceling, read this and sign this." the manager demands, firmly before sitting on his spot.

"You read and I'll sign." Taehyung replies, a grin appearing on his lips when Eunwoo sighs.

"one week off, deal?" Taehyung whispers and immediately eunwoo grabs the papers.

"I'll do anything that gets me away from you." Eunwoo says, triumph smile appearing on his lips when the model makes a funny face.

"You can't live without me." Taehyung smirks, confident at his words.

"Because I pay you." He ends and squeaks when Eunwoo throws the pillow at him, a giggle escaping from his lips when he misses the attack.

Eunwoo explains about the contract which states about Kim Taehyung ; the model to advertise their brand ----this contract will last for atleast two years.

"Two years?" Taehyung frowns in confusion as Eunwoo nods.

"We have set the meeting with them tomorrow, 9 am." Eunwoo informs before leaving.

The model holds the contract papers, reads it again and his frown widens, signs it---he has a bad feeling about this meeting.

Taehyung drives to his apartment, a small smile appearing on his lips when the emptiness welcomes him, the apartment has nothing but loneliness in them.

_______________

The morning was rushed, the model forgot to set the alarm last night, Eunwoo keeps calling him yet he chooses to ignore it, well aware that his manager will scold him.