Chapter-7 : 𝙻𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚍

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

_________________

you are my blue moon

Taehyung chooses to stay silence and be in the moment--- in the ravenette's arms, gaze affixed on nothing yet his lips turn upwards when he feels the soft trace of the ravenette's finger across his arm, ever so gently that melts Taehyung.

The model only shifts back, dipping himself more in Jeongguk's chest as they sit on the ground while the ravenette has his arms locked around the model.

And they choose to forget everything---all pain they suffered through---they are still suffering and they choose to forget all and stay in the moment.

Taehyung doesn't wants to speak, knows that---words are everything that he can do to ruin this moment.

Once he says it---his words will turn into reality---make them both realize that this moment won't last forever as all it is---a mere moment. They have no power to extend it, so for now---even for a moment, they want to stay like this.

The rush of breeze makes the model shiver at the feeling and then he feels it again--- Jeongguk tightening his grip around him like a protection and that's all it takes for the model's heart to betray him by skipping a beat.

"do you want to sit in the car?" Jeongguk asks, breaking the silence and Taehyung hates it---hates the concern that is filled in the ravenette's words.

It becomes a reality.

Jeongguk still cares.

"Why?Are you cold? " Taehyung asks and his words betray him----they choose to become the reality, something that he can't run away from.

He sounds worried about Jeongguk. He is worried about him, he always has been. That was the reality, that is the reality that never fades away.

"no but you are." Jeongguk utters, careful with his words because right now, Taehyung is sensitive and he knows that.

"how do you know that I'm cold?" Taehyung frowns.

Definitely bratty.

"You are sitting on my lap, I can tell you are cold." Jeongguk grins as he reasons out making the model to scoff and look away.

Though the ravenette doesn't let's him go, lifts his hand that grabs the model's face making him look at him.

"Don't look away." Jeongguk pleads, softly with such a delicacy that traces each fibre inside Taehyung's body, generating electricity inside his body making him weak, almost obey him.

"My eyes, I can look where ever I want." Taehyung mumbles but whines when the ravenette squishes his cheeks with a mischievous grin on his lips.

"but right now, you are with me." Jeongguk whispers slowly as he releases the hold on Taehyung's face, hand dropping low over the model's arm, let's it be there and Taehyung feels his stomach churning at the touch, light as feather.

"So for now, look at me." Jeongguk whispers, Taehyung's eyes turn soft at his words--- knows exactly what Jeongguk is trying to do.

"I am not scared anymore." Taehyung mutters slowly and Jeongguk smiles a little.

"Yes, you are." He replies with confidence in his words.

"what makes you say that?" Taehyung knows the answer but he wants to hear it from Jeongguk.

"Did you forget---who I was to you before you decided to leave?"Jeongguk answers with another question and this time, his tone his voice is bitter as if his mouth contained venom.