Chapter-3 : 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚢

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

__________________

all I asked you was to stay.

Light pats of cotton pad against the soft skin of model makes him sigh , shoulders slumped down in exhaustion but a soft smile stills tugs upon his lips, grateful to the staff member to help him .

She leaves the room for Taehyung to have his space and change his outfit, the model keeps his gaze darted on the mirror placed in front of him---the smile never fading away.

His smile has a reason----one reason.

Taehyung keeps searching for reasons to be happy-----his life is based upon searching for reasons---reasons to be pissed, sad---happy, in spite of all reasons-----Jeongguk has been the end of his reasons, that reason which is not a reason itself.

Taehyung has fallen in love with Jeongguk, because with the ravenette---Taehyung has never searched for a reason, he has felt alive---Jeongguk has showed him, felt him what freedom actually means.

Living a life where he has to live with no reasons at all-----something Taehyung never thought he could do, wasn't suppose to----but Jeongguk proved him wrong, gave him no reasons, even when Taehyung kept searching for one in Jeongguk and---

maybe, instead of finding reason----he found himself in love, he had a reason for that too----Jeongguk.

Chaos---- Taehyung chuckles to himself, Jeongguk calls him that---an perfect definition of chaos ; Kim Taehyung.

Chaos, Taehyung agrees with Jeongguk.

There is a chaos inside of him, to which world is unknown but Jeongguk points the hidden in him, even in a mocking way, he still knows him.

Reasons----Taehyung would hate his habits--because in search for reasons to not love Jeongguk---he found one.

He found the actual reason, the chaos hidden in him---has been generated by Jeongguk, he's the reason behind his state.

The model inhales deeply before looking around, a frown etching on his forehead as he voices out before pulling the shirt above his head.

"Please bring my phone." He looks around to search for his clothes as the door opens, the model swivels his head to side and his eyes meet Jeongguk's----both equally astonished, not expecting the situation.

The ravenette lowers his gaze over the flawless body of Taehyung, audibly gulping at the sinful sight before facing away, Taehyung bites his lips at that, finding it somehow adorable.

"Why are you half naked?" Jeongguk asks,voice raised in panic while Taehyung folds his arms around his bare chest.

"Why are you in this room?" Taehyung questions back, Jeongguk freezes.

"Well, this company is mine and so are the rooms inside of it." Jeongguk reasons out, eyes screw shut at his own words, embarrassed.

"I work for this company." Taehyung utters, amused as Jeongguk scoffs before turning around holding the phone in air for Taehyung to see as he walks towards the model, Taehyung remains still on his spot.

"whether you work in my company or not---you are mine." Jeongguk reasons out with a grin tugged upon his lips.

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung asks, voice quivering in end as his heart beat turns erratic, breath hitches with each move of the ravenette, Jeongguk leans closer by his side, lips touching against the model's ear.