Chapter-9 : 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

___________________

heartaches. 」

Taehyung doesn't likes this----when the ravenette's voice enters in his ear and trails down in his body, down to his stomach and then over his toes----exploring every bit of his body without even trying to.

As if Jeongguk doesn't needs to try.  .  . with a mere word, Taehyung is under his spell.

Then again, this feeling is blissful---blissful misery, it is filled with pain and longing.   .   . each word has desperation hidden under it, their gaze holds the pain that glimmers with the tears which never roll down, the tears that stay---refusing to roll down and let go of this feeling.

"You have a fiancé." Taehyung whispers in a low voice, almost fading away and at this point, he doesn't makes any effort on breaking out of the ravenette's embrace.

And Taehyung does it again, his words snaps them back in reality----the reality where they can't be together, even the thought is illicit.

And he feels the loosening of the ravenette's grip around him, at this point.   .   . Taehyung doesn't know, if Jeongguk is causing him pain or---it's him that is causing pain to both but then again, reality is meant to cruel and painful----more for those who are not willing to accept it.

"Ji-ah doesn't deserves this." Taehyung utters with a deep inhale of breath, the way he can still feel Jeongguk's body pressed against his own.

"Then what about me?" Jeongguk voices out, with a swift move he turns the model around by his arms and slowly pushes him flushed against the door, trapping him.

Taehyung sees it----the desperation in his tone and even if he wants to ignore it, he can see it in those eyes---which hold warmth in it and holds such pain that breaks him down but Jeongguk still manages to take his breath away-----in spite the pain, Taehyung wants to lose himself in those eyes.

"Do I deserve this?" Jeongguk furrows his brows but the softness of his eyes never falters.

"I can't watch you pain but all I get in return from you---is pain, do I really deserve this, Tae?" Jeongguk utters with such a pain in his tone that Taehyung feels like---Jeongguk would break any time.

"Do you have any idea how much it hurts?" Jeongguk asks, leans closer making the model whimper in pain when the ravenette unconsciously digs his nails in his skin, doesn't stops him from doing that.

"Why did you even come back, Jeongguk?" Taehyung finally asks, the widen of the ravenette's eyes makes the model furious as he lifts his hands to press it against Jeongguk's chest before pushing him.

"You can't see me in pain?" Taehyung asks with a sarcasm in his tone as he steps forward, the ravenette stares at him with such vulnerability that makes him more furious.

"Then why everything you do hurts me? Why are you even back, I left you----I broke up with you then.  .  . why does it still hurts?" Taehyung can't hide the frustration anymore, he doesn't wants to, not anymore.

Jeongguk remains silent, keeps his gaze darted on the model as he grits his teeth in anger.

" Exactly, why did you breakup with me! "Jeongguk raises his voice and in return, Taehyung glares at him.

" You are fucking engaged, Jeon Jeongguk. "Taehyung shouts, feels his blood boiling at the reminder.

" Taehyung, I had no choice-" Jeongguk speaks but the model interjects harshly.