Chapter-2: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

_________________

Truculent

Fear----Taehyung feels it, in his bones, with the stinging feeling of his heart which is mixed with the sudden churning of his stomach in a slow paced--- his mind hazy at the moment as the ravenette stays close to him, enough to drive huh crazy.

"Jeongguk, don't--" Taehyung speaks but the ravenette harshly interjects with banging his fist on the side of the model's head, startling him.

Taehyung's hand immediately moves up to his chest, an habit of his when he is startled or scared----Jeongguk wants it both.

" You disappeared." Jeongguk whispers, voice is guttural yet his eyes hold tears of betrayal----unable to comply his words of pain --his pain in words.

"Jeongguk, stop." Taehyung warns lowly, hands pressed against the ravenette's chest, keeps it there---doesn't pushes him back, he won't.

"I loved you Taehyung." Jeongguk utters, almost desperately.

Taehyung gasps softly at that, eyes slightly widening and his heart races---yet it also pains him, the word loved gives him pain, the thought of once being in love and loved gives him an indescribable pain, shooting up his body with jolts of agony.

Jeongguk's eyes hold longing---his words contain fear of being left alone and Taehyung knows it----knows the worst fear of Jeongguk;

Being left alone.

"Loved me?" Taehyung asks in a whisper, voice holds a mixture of hope with despair----desperately waiting for being wrong, once again.

Jeongguk stays silent, steps back immediately after recognizing his words as he looks away.

"do you still love me, Gukk?" Taehyung asks, intentionally using the nickname----he has used it countless times, in bed-----while hugging him, while crying, while making love---he has named him, this nickname sounds breathing----dazzlingly beautiful when it comes out from Taehyung---always leaves the ravenette weak.

Jeongguk slowly lifts his face to meet Taehyung's stare, a soft smile appearing on his lips which soon falters but Taehyung already saw it----he witnessed the pain hidden in just a smile----it breaks him seeing Jeongguk this way.

It breaks him more to know that----he is the reason for it.

"no, I don't." Jeongguk dismiss, quickly.

The model smiles at that when the ravenette shifts his gaze away, hands slowly tracing the design against the shirt, his touch is filled with warmth and Jeongguk hates it----hates how much it affects him.

"then why this contract? Why are you doing this Gukk." Taehyung hums quietly, the ravenette evidently gapes at that.

"I didn't force you, you have signed it with your own will." Jeongguk answers, sternly and Taehyung hums.

"don't worry, I am not going to work with you." Taehyung says before turning around and opening the door, Jeongguk leans against the door with arms crossed against his chest before he chuckles.

"Work with me? You will work under me, Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk smugly retorts and chuckles when Taehyung glares at him before dashing out.

"just stubborn as ever." Jeongguk whispers under his breath.

________________

Taehyung almost roars when Eunwoo informs him that the contract is sealed.

"It's your fault, now I am stuck with that idiot." Taehyung groans loudly, throwing his hands in air as he keeps blabbering about how everything is ruined.