Chapter-5: 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

___________________

addiction

Eunwoo groans as he presses his head against the steering wheel before tilting his head to side, so he can face the gate .  .  . waiting for Taehyung.

Within next few minutes, all Eunwoo sees is Taehyung rushing towards the car with his shoes in his one hand and jacket on other as he sits.

"forgot to set the alarm for meeting?" Eunwoo already knows the excuse Taehyung has always come up with as the model grins before nodding.

The male is about to drive away when the model pats on his shoulder slowly as Eunwoo very slowly turns around to face him, squinting.

" I kinda forgot. .  . my phone." Taehyung mutters in hesitance before leaning back on the seat and fixing his seat belt.

"Next time, I'll have your phone tapped on your face." Eunwoo glares as he steps out of the car, leaving Taehyung alone who immediately jumps onto the driver seat grabbing his manager's attention.

"oh hell no, get out of the car!" Eunwoo yells when he hears the acceleration of the car and Taehyung pointing at the passenger seat  with a sweet smile.

The manager stomps his feet before whining and walking around the car as he sits beside the model.

" remind me to never leave the car." Eunwoo grumbles while folding his arms around his chest, facing the road.

The moment Taehyung starts driving, Eunwoo clutches tightly onto the seat belt, looks at the road and then to Taehyung, then back at road.

"remember, being late is not a big deal. . . car accident is." Eunwoo shakily utters as Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Stop being such a drama queen, you were my driving teacher-" Taehyung beams at the memory and Eunwoo shivers at the memory.

"That's exactly why I am telling you to drive as slow as possible!" Eunwoo exclaims when Taehyung speeds up.

"we are running late, no time for slow and steady." Taehyung squeals in excitement meanwhile Eunwoo has lost the will for living.

----------------

Taehyung quickens his steps, his jacket folded around his arm as his eyes scan the area before halting his steps when they meet a specific figure standing near the entrance, approaches towards him.

"Hi!" Taehyung beams as the male glances at him before smiling gratefully.

"Please follow me, the meeting is about to finish." Namjoon informs as he walks inside, the model follows behind.

The ravenette tries not to break into a smile when he hears the door opening and the dragging of the chair noise following behind, keeps listening to the person without glancing at the model.

Taehyung frowns at the lack of attention from the ravenette, grabs the pen that is placed on the table before swiveling it around his fingers.

Taehyung freezes when Seokjin looks at him, for a moment before smiling and looking back at the person who is delivering his speech.

In middle of the meeting, Taehyung falls asleep. Eunwoo tries to sit as far as possible from him to avoid any embarrassment.

The model frowns when he feels light pats around his shoulder, squinting his eyes before opening them and sits straight immediately before lifting his head at the person ; Jeongguk.