Chapter-17 : 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝

I'M BACK YEEHEE!

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

_____________

I feel the destiny in you

Taehyung knows this is wrong.  .  . very wrong to do but he can't just stay in the living room---not when he knows Jeongguk most probably will be in gym, installed in his apartment----must be working out.

Taehyung would have just ignored it and enjoy his breakfast rather peacefully  --- that Jeongguk had prepared before leaving for the 
gym-----shirtless.

Fuck.

Because, fuck indeed.

Taehyung has never been good with patience and when it comes on Jeongguk----he is not even close to any of it.

The model immediately lands on his feet, walks towards the hall that ends to the gym---he can hear the music from here and with each step, the lyrics get clearer and more audible than before---Taehyung freezes when he hears a loud grunt, one that is toned with pain.

Right, the bruises.

Now, Taehyung doesn't care what Jeongguk may think of him for invading his gym or his time to be alone---he steps inside and his knees go weak, unable to stand properly at the mere sight of Jeongguk lifting the dumbbells, seated against a chair which is a part of the machine.

There are mirrors----Taehyung is grateful for that and Jeongguk has his eyes closed, chest puffed and jaw clenched tightly at the weight----he looks so fucking hot.

Then again, Jeongguk is shirtless.

"Jeongguk.  .  ." Taehyung feels his throat run dry, unable to speak properly and his voice comes out small---so small that the loud music makes it almost inaudible.

Jeongguk doesn't notice him. He steps forward, his breath turning slower with each step as if he wants to make his appearance a secret, as much as possible.

Now, he stands in front of the ravenette and his eyes follow each facial expression that Jeongguk makes, each sound that Jeongguk makes---it rings in Taehyung's head and his heart beat turns erratic, breath uneven and body slowing down.

The model gulps, hands aching to touch the ravenette and at the same time, he doesn't want Jeongguk to register his presence---he wants to be invisible, this wish has never been granted and Taehyung finds it cruel.

"Ah, shit!" Jeongguk curses under his breath, eyes screwed shut.

Taehyung immediately lunges forward to hold the ravenette's arm that lifts the weights---and now, Jeongguk gets aware of his presence, eyes flutter open and Taehyung wants to step back and leave, act as if he did not just walk in his gun without his permission----is not disturbing him from his daily workout---- Jeongguk doesn't asks anything and Taehyung doesn't answers.

"Careful, you'll hurt yourself.  .  . again." Taehyung voices out, sound toned with worry and Jeongguk simply nods.

Taehyung gently breaks the hold on the ravenette's arm and stands straight, clearing his throat as he can already sense the way Jeongguk is staring at him, waiting for an answer.

He doesn't think he'd ever have the courage to give the answer for that.

"Who were you waiting for---last night." Jeongguk voices out, Taehyung knows---this is not a question but Jeongguk is searching for an answer---that he already knows.

He wants to hear it from Taehyung.

Taehyung remains silent, the music suddenly changes into a slow one---a calming one but Taehyung doesn't feels any of it, his body is on fire and throat running dry, turns around as if he is going to leave but doesn't, he just doesn't want to face Jeongguk.