Chapter-24: 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

_________________

constant rain of pain.

Eunwoo knows that something happened the moment when Taehyung sits on back seat and slams the door, wraps his arms over his knees that bend just against his chest, makes him look adorable.

"What's wrong-," Eunwoo begins to ask, in worry when Taehyung suddenly pops his head out from his arms to glare in air,

"Nothing ." Taehyung says, instantly as he curls himself more making Eunwoo to tighten his lips, doesn't interrogates any further.

The first thing Taehyung does after stepping in his room is lock the door and strip from his outfit, hand extends up to brush his locks fiercely, a habit when he is mad or annoyed---at this point, he is both.

The model keeps cursing his day incoherently while scrubbing his body, groans louder when the glitter still shines on his body, for a moment he pauses and steps back from the running water, stares at his reflection in the hazy mirror and extends his finger to carress the small circle made around his neck, as if---it is permanent---wants it to be permanently carved there,

Taehyung knows that it was Jeongguk.

Of course, it was Jeongguk because he saw the traces of glitter in his fingers before the ravenette caressed his skin---he had the sprinkles of glitter over his collar---Taehyung noticed it the moment when Jeongguk walked towards him.

The small circle is a symbol of moon---Jeongguk's moon. As if the ravenette drew it to mark him, which is exactly why Taehyung is annoyed---because how dare him.

How dare him touch him like that---mark him in such an territorial manner---the more he counts, the more angrier he gets,

And what infuriates Taehyung the most is---how dare him do this to him when he was asleep---he missed the look in Jeongguk's eyes while he carved his presence in his skin,

he missed the warmth that Jeongguk's body radiates---he missed the touch, his presence.

The model scrubs it roughly, winces from the force that he exerts and yet still, the mark is there---almost faded but sits there, just as stubborn as the person who drew it.

________________

The only thing that Taehyung wanted to do was when he entered the company building was to ignore Jeongguk at any cost, which seems to fail because when he enters in his private room---Jeongguk already sits on his chair, facing the mirror---that being placed right in front of the door makes it hard to ignore.

Jeongguk has his gaze affixed on Taehyung---the smile on his lips slowly curls upwards but it has a limit and it reaches that soon----sooner than Taehyung would like.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk calls his name in the most softest tone possible---in such a melodious manner as if he is singing his name, wants him to keep chanting it again and again like a mantra from how beautiful it sounds---makes him wonder that if it is his name?

" I'm sorry ," He apologizes, looks at him with such softness that makes Taehyung falter from his anger because Jeongguk is obviously recalling about last night,

Taehyung wants to say something---so many things in return, want to curse him for what he did last night but feels his mouth tighten, unable to speak what his mind screams him to.

You were so mean. Taehyung internally whines,

"I acted like a jerk." Jeongguk saddens and Taehyung finds himself nodding, that is a fact, halts when the ravenette catches him and chuckles in amusement.