Chapter-16: 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

a long ass chap, yeee!

3 k+ words , wtf!

The fanart is uwu!!
__________

in my memory. 」

"I'm leaving." with those words follows the loud slam of door, Taehyung knows---Jeongguk did that on purpose, to let him know that he is mad and out.

It's as if a habit of ravenette, to leave the house after their arguments---more like desperately needing air to breath and calm his mind and Taehyung feels a pang in his chest, he always does when Jeongguk leaves.

And he does as well, it's already evening and Taehyung doesn't wants to be in this house---alone, he decides to go over Eunwoo's---his own apartment.

Taehyung doesn't rings or neither does he knocks, he enters the pass-code and steps inside, mouth falling agape at the sight of his own apartment---trashed down, at this point Eunwoo needs to learn some manners and Taehyung will teach him some---but for now, he needs a person to talk with.

He searches around, finds no one around and curses himself for not informing Eunwoo about his arrival, now he has to stay in his house---alone, he doesn't minds that---because it's Eunwoo he has to wait to comeback for---not Jeongguk.

It's not like he doesn't wants to wait for Jeongguk but if he does that ---he will be giving Jeongguk a hope.

Doesn't wants the ravenette to get his hopes high---doesn't wants Jeongguk to think that he is willing to wait for him.

Taehyung takes his phone out and calls Eunwoo, the lines goes busy. Just when he loses the hope, he receives a call, immediately attends it without reading the username.

"Woo, where are you?" Taehyung speaks, voice toned with annoyance and mild irritation and frowns when the call remains silent for a moment.

"It's Jimin." Taehyung's eyes widen, looking back at his phone, reading the username once---twice before pulling the phone back to his ear.

"Oh." Taehyung whispers under his breath, already feeling awkward.

"I called you yesterday, were you busy?" Jimin sounds genuinely concerned and Taehyung feels bad for not calling back---not because he forgot, he wasn't going to as well.

Is Jimin-ssi stealing your spotlight?

Taehyung remembers Jeongguk's words, the mocking tone ringing in his head as he grits his teeth in anger, already getting pissed.

There is a sense of anger that runs through Taehyung's body, the grip around the phone tightening as Jeongguk's words keep ringing in his head, almost as if telling him that---the spotlight is not always on him, there are other people---models that don't steal but get the spotlight on themselves by their efforts and charms, Jimin is one of them.

Taehyung almost doubts that during their photoshoot---Jeongguk wasn't there for him but for Jimin, that alone makes his blood boil.

"I was busy." Taehyung lies, not wanting to talk with Jimin.

"Are you busy now?" Jimin is hesitant at this point, Taehyung knows.

"Depends on what you're asking me for." Taehyung can't believe he said that, he must sound like one of those egotistic models.

"I wanted to ask you if you want to join me, we're going to watch a wrestling match." Jimin beams, Taehyung feels a pang in his heart of guilt.

--also with the gut-wrenching feeling that makes his heart sink, literally sink .