Chapter-25 : 𝙾𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

The fanart above uwu 💜

___________

think of you.

Taehyung remembers how he first met Jeongguk, remembers every single detail of that day---remembers how exhausted he was, how could he not after walking on ramp for few brands, changing outfits in hurry and the photoshoots after that, he was genuinely tired and wanted nothing more than just to go back to his hotel room and let the slumber fall upon him but here he is, finds himself entering a building which is rushed with people,

A ticket in his hand that he clenches upon tightly from irritation when the cheering starts, he halts on his steps in process to retreat his plans and go back to his room, that still is a option to choose----well it was until Hyungsik ; his friend that seems more excited than usual, wraps his arm over Taehyung's forearm, forcing him to step in.

"There won't be any red carpet set for you to walk on , if that's what you are expecting." Hyungsik teases, both making their way to the seats.

"You surely seem to have a lot of energy to waste on stupid matches." Taehyung murmurs under his breath, referring to the boxing match that is about to start within few minutes and that's what he's never good at----patience.

They wait in anticipation for the match to begin, in between Hyungsik keeps tapping on his thighs as he keeps chanting about how excited he is, of course he would be after finding another interest, last time it was what---baseball?

Now he no longer finds that sports amusing, how could he, when he almost broke his nose in process of hitting it with the bat but ended up crashing ---straight on his nose,

"They are here! I'm placing my bet on Yug!" Hyungsik has to shout, once the bell is heard, announcing the members stepping in the ring and that's where the crowd turns into chaos.

Yug? Taehyung wonders.

"That leaves me with . . ?" Taehyung frowns his brows in confusion, what exactly was his name again?

Oh, yeah.

Jeon Jeongguk.

"Jeon?" Taehyung murmurs, uncertain with his words as Hyungsik grins, nodding.

The cloaks that hangs over their broad shoulders slip, pooling down on the floor as they both insert something in their mouths, which must be to protect their teeth, Taehyung observes them keenly.

"Which one is Jeongguk?" he leans forward before squinting his eyes for a better vision as his friend points at the one that stands on the left side of the ring, both nodding at each other.

There he stands---Jeon Jeongguk with tanned skin, oh that skin that glistens with the beads of sweat formed over his toned abs even when he hasn't started fighting , his raven locks pooling gracefully around his eyes which he runs his hand into and pushes them away, jaw tightened and even when he's not looking at Taehyung---the model knows he must have sharp and pointed look in his eyes, a challenging one---it makes him curious, how would he be looking at the opponent.

The bell rings and before they could start, they bump their fists together and then start walking in circles, the person named Jeongguk steps forward to launch a punch that the opponent dodges, causing the crowd to say a big 'oh 'in disappointment or gladly.

Taehyung notices something---they both seem to have tattoos engraved on their arms, on almost exact spot and design.

"You know, Yug is really good but so is Jeon!" Hyungsik exclaims in anticipation as Taehyung nods, deeply immersed in the game and slowly the crowd starts chanting the names of each player,