Chapter-8 : 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚎

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

________________

「𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚎 」

"Taehyung?" Eunwoo peeks from his shoulder when the car stops, the model only presses his face deeper in his knees, body trembling a little.

The model says nothing when Eunwoo opens the door for him and holds him from his shoulders when they enter the apartment.

" I want to change, please." Taehyung mutters softly as Eunwoo nods and leaves the room .

A smile stretches up a bit on Taehyung's lips when his gaze falls on the pair of clothes that Eunwoo has taken out for him, as if he already knew that the first thing Taehyung would do is---change.

If only with clothes---Taehyung could  throw away his memories away, only if things were so easy. . . but Taehyung doesn't wants to, even though the memories are painful, he would never want to forget his past---the time when Jeongguk used to be his.

Taehyung walks down the stairs and his brows furrow together when Eunwoo stands beside the couch, hands clutched together.

"what are you doing?" Taehyung asks as he walks towards him but Eunwoo sighs deeply as a response.

"I won't ask you anything, don't worry." Eunwoo assures him before pointing on the plate filled with strawberries which are placed on the table and Taehyung immediately sits on the couch, holding the plate to his eye level and then looks back at Eunwoo.

"Say it already." Eunwoo grins when Taehyung keeps staring at him with big doe eyes.

"Yes, you are the best woo!" Taehyung beams as he takes a bite on the strawberry, keeps staring at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo chuckles as he sits beside the model. Taehyung puts the plate aside and faces the male properly.

"should I stay tonight?" Eunwoo asks in concern and Taehyung smiles slowly before shaking his head.

"I'm okay, don't worry." Taehyung says but Eunwoo doesn't seems convinced, after what happened today. . . he is not even a bit convinced.

"are you?" Eunwoo says, this is not a question----Taehyung can't even detect any sarcasm in his tone, only concern and confusion.

"I guess." Taehyung whispers with a shrug, looking at Eunwoo with a pout who smiles back, not one that hides his eyes away though.

"I will clear your schedule for few days-" Eunwoo informs as the model shakes his head.

That is an option for him. .  . running but Taehyung is afraid to know that what exactly is he running from---Jeongguk or reality.

And only if running was the solution for his problems.

" I have signed a contract, if they need me.  .  . I have to go." Taehyung utters with such a exhaustion tainted in his tone that makes Eunwoo worried.

"I'm telling you this as a friend and not as a manager, do you want to get rid of this contract so badly?" Eunwoo asks, voice soft but his words are firm making Taehyung look at him with a desperation in his eyes, nodding immediately.

"Is it because of Jeon Jeongguk?" Eunwoo's eyes squint a little when Taehyung remainder dejected by his question.

The model gulps carefully before letting words run out from his lips---words of desperation---words of reality.

"Yes, it is because of Jeongguk." Taehyung drops his head low.

"He makes me uncomfortable" Taehyung mutters and frowns at the shuffling sound beside him, the next thing he knows it.