101

Grey, 22 y/o (101 TriBrid years)

1891 - Klamath Falls, Oregon.

James and I have been hiding around the town avoiding every single person that lived there since the tragedy that hits us like a train wreck. I learned a lot more from James about who I am and about my history. I wasn't even an orphan. My real family didn't even throw me away because I was a monster. Joseph and Mary kidnapped me from them and put me into an orphanage so they couldn't even find me. I was born in the year of 1789 and that means by today I learnt that I'm exactly 101 years old.

They took me because I may be the only salvation towards what Joseph wants. He needs to create a monster, that I am now and killed me to get my original 'TriBrid' blood to break his sire bond. James even told me about the fire that happened few years back in the orphanage. That was Mary's doing, she prevented my real family to take me back. She set the whole building to ablaze and she took me out and kept me within her grasps.

"Did you approve any of this?" I asked James.

We were sitting in our living room. We lit up the fireplace and use our blankets to stay warm. I made a mug of hot cocoa for James and myself. It was about 16:00 at noon. I was still shaken up for the tragedies that hit us both. We didn't even go to college anymore and just stayed at home thinking about our own wellbeing. A lot of people has been asking around town about James and I. They've got no idea about where we are and how we are doing. Including Kiev, Rose and our other friends.

"Of course not! If they got your blood and he broke his sire bond

"Of course not! If they got your blood and he broke his sire bond..." He looked at me, "He would killed Ruby and I both, he called us an abomination what else could he do?"

I kept quiet and looked away, "I'm sorry."

"Doesn't matter, it's just the two of us now so we better make the most out of this."

I saw James stood up and paced back and forth in a circle. The house felt empty without Ruby in sight, I missed her voice and her jokes. My heart sunk even deeper than before because I know I could have saved her life but I failed. I started to ponder and have this thought to myself, I better find Mary and kill her too. This is the only chance I've got to avenge Ruby.

"I have to find Mary."

"No, stay low for now. I don't want you to get into more trouble."

James quickly sat down next to me and stared at me, "You don't know what world you live in, out there people hates us, okay? They want to kill us, piercing us straight through our hearts and set us in flames. You have to be extra careful."

I nodded and kept quiet. Now that I've studied that I have hybrid blood running in my system and gifted the curse of the devil's child, I can't simply let anyone know about what I am even my closest friends.

"What about Kiev? The Phillips. What do you know about them?"

James shrugged, "They are not evil Grey... We are."